Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoWiki

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 8 years ago by MillionsWanted.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
Member #13130
March 30, 2005
2171 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2009, 6:10 am - IP Logged

I want to create and promote a "Wiki" of every lottery system/strategy ever devised. Does anyone have any ideas on how I might go about doing that?

DMW

Some accurate advice given so far. You may want to give it another week of thought to make sure you want to go ahead with it. As mentioned by others, it will be mosty thankless, with the added spit-in-the-eye of people repackaging your work (after you've aggregated the info) and selling it as their own, at auction.

If you really want to continue with this project, there are plenty of online how-tos for creating your own Wiki.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Phoenix, AZ
    United States
    Member #70984
    February 16, 2009
    21 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2009, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

I think I've got it figured out. Having everyone post a system is too iffy. I have no way of verifying that a given system is not copyrighted, or that the person putting it on my page is the originator. Far too many ways to get sued, doing it that way.

BUT, if all I have on my site is links to systems, that might work out better. I would still have - more or less - the collection of systems I wanted, but - since all I would have is links to systems - my site would be more of a collection of links than a collection of systems. That way all the originators get proper credit and I avoid nasty lawsuits and angry emails.

How does that sound?

DMW

United States
      Member #43694
      July 23, 2006
      184 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2009, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Has any one had experience with Expert Lotto?

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
        Member #9517
        December 10, 2004
        1272 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2009, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

DMV774,

If you did this Wiki, it wouldn't surprise me to see some of it appear in a Steve Player catalog. Just a heads up.

Funny you should mention that. I presented a small system on another message board once many, many years ago. Two - three years later I discovered the same system for sale on the Steve Player website.

Coincidences - or not? Don't know. Skeptical