Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan Post 2/23-3/1

Topic closed. 395 replies. Last post 8 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 27 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
Dearborn Heights MI
United States
Member #39410
May 15, 2006
461 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2009, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

No big winners for 511 that's a shame.  MSL there CROOKS.

Chris's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    Battle Creek, MI
    United States
    Member #2131
    August 21, 2003
    554 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2009, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

It is a shame,

By close of business daily - ML has collected MILLIONS from Lottery Players all over Michigan.

With the economy being as it is - ML should let up.

Right now we need people to spend money "in a major way" to contribute to this falling economy - and, we need to buy more to help keep business prosperous.

It is a shame.

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
      Member #33588
      February 22, 2006
      2068 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2009, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

It is a shame,

By close of business daily - ML has collected MILLIONS from Lottery Players all over Michigan.

With the economy being as it is - ML should let up.

Right now we need people to spend money "in a major way" to contribute to this falling economy - and, we need to buy more to help keep business prosperous.

It is a shame.

we did not win is not the end of the world msl says we supporting education ..So we loose is for a good cause . Bs, good night everyone , you will win soon .later

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
        Charlotte North Carolina
        United States
        Member #67555
        November 29, 2008
        3031 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2009, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

I need to chill out from these cheatin ass MSL besides Msl is not supporting the schools, the money is going toward something else, or their damn pockets, Its so many broke ass schools across the public, and layoffs and screwed up people running this city and state and for that it will be a long time before we see change, i don't care if my Moma is president, okay, we won't even see a stimulus package, because it goes to all the people who don' t need it, and they screwed up in the first place so now we have  to put up with this crisis, started by bush, yeah we will win but now how many times do we keep loosing to the MSL, making them rich,we don't see where the lottery money goes, certainly not all on education, and i kid u not, Its going somewhere else, schools are closing down and they always ned money, and teacher, are getting laid off just like everybody else,, No MSL does not care that the economy is screwed , they see this is a way to feed its family  and get filthy rich, and we let ''em so what's the use anymore?

gonnawinbig's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
          Sterling Heights, Michigan
          United States
          Member #67606
          November 30, 2008
          311 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2009, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I need to chill out from these cheatin ass MSL besides Msl is not supporting the schools, the money is going toward something else, or their damn pockets, Its so many broke ass schools across the public, and layoffs and screwed up people running this city and state and for that it will be a long time before we see change, i don't care if my Moma is president, okay, we won't even see a stimulus package, because it goes to all the people who don' t need it, and they screwed up in the first place so now we have  to put up with this crisis, started by bush, yeah we will win but now how many times do we keep loosing to the MSL, making them rich,we don't see where the lottery money goes, certainly not all on education, and i kid u not, Its going somewhere else, schools are closing down and they always ned money, and teacher, are getting laid off just like everybody else,, No MSL does not care that the economy is screwed , they see this is a way to feed its family  and get filthy rich, and we let ''em so what's the use anymore?

They want to throw off the members of this awesome forum.  We have a decent amount of posters that have been hitting ,and now they want us upset so you can't put together a winning list.  Karma is all I have to say.  For the little( okay a lot) money they have gotten, they will have to restore it 10 times over, if we continue to be positive.   The numbers have bounced around me all week.  We will get them and be able to post what we got them for  after the "BIG WIN"  Let's start putting our heads together for tommorrow.  Smile.

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
            Charlotte North Carolina
            United States
            Member #67555
            November 29, 2008
            3031 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2009, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

They want to throw off the members of this awesome forum.  We have a decent amount of posters that have been hitting ,and now they want us upset so you can't put together a winning list.  Karma is all I have to say.  For the little( okay a lot) money they have gotten, they will have to restore it 10 times over, if we continue to be positive.   The numbers have bounced around me all week.  We will get them and be able to post what we got them for  after the "BIG WIN"  Let's start putting our heads together for tommorrow.  Smile.

good luck, and see ya later alligator nite nite,

Page 27 of 27