Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Straight run I have been Testing..Good Luck to Everyone!!

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 8 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2009, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

038 michigan evening...another hit for Michigan from that little group...box hit but still..Michigan has done exceptionaly well..

I am not sure if that is a coincidence or I have found some way for lost grouping sorta...I will be looking into this further..only thing is it take a LOT OF TIME just to generate that little small little group..

083 and 076 still has to show straight!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5903 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2009, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

kansas evening March 19th 076 straight..

ONLY ONE LEFT now is 083 straight..

ADD IT IN with your PLAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31363 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2009, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

LB - thanks!

love to nibble those micey feet.

Icezkube's avatar - icezkube Avatar.jpg
        Bay Area 510 , California
        United States
        Member #64283
        August 23, 2008
        194 Posts
        Posted: March 20, 2009, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Hey Lottobraker,  I see that you are trying to come up with str8 hits only.  Im also working on a system to find just str8 hits for all states as well but im having trouble. Placeing the numbers in the right order its tricky stuff....if only we had some statistics on what place the numbers fall most in like 123, 321, 213 ect. ect.. Maybe you have a way to determine which number will land where?

Anything is yours, if you only want it hard enough. Just think of it. ANYTHING. Try IT. You will succeed.Wink

mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5903 Posts
          Posted: March 20, 2009, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

You are most welcome Em!!!!!!

Icezcube...when you use data FROM ALL STATES to find a box hit or a straight..that is just what it is..ALL STATES..the exact location can be very , very hard to try to find because we are dealing with Random..say you find 123 and it has landed in other states but hasnt landed in California yet..that doesnt mean California will get it..it can land in a state that has already gotten it before because it is Random..

Having said that I do believe it depends on the individual State..I believe that if a state is running a bunch of 12's or 13's or 23's then I consider that state a PRIME TARGET..because those partial pairs are already running in that state but even that is no guarantee though..

we should get that 083 straight unless I messed up on my run..and like I have said many times before I USE MASSVE AMOUNTS of numbers to find what is missing so a mistake can be made..I try my hardest to make sure I am a s careful as I can be because when I make my run if I miss ONE digit somewhere it will throw the run off..we got 6 of the 7 so far we should get the last one

AND SINCE IT IS THE LAST ONE..it has been pushed the furtherest..I still say within the next what ,10 days left..good luck to all of you..

This little list has done pretty good for TRAVELING NUMBERS and that is what I was working on..when that 083 straight shows this run will be complete and I will make a new run for everyone..