Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 3/1 - 3/31/2009

Topic closed. 6525 replies. Last post 8 years ago by a$VeryLuckyMan.

Page 139 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
Nada101's avatar - 2agixhg
Greenville, NC
United States
Member #72167
March 11, 2009
1597 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2009, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Yes that is a good one...I have it on my list too...my lists are always too long...if I'm playing $2 on a bunch of them I really need to cut it down.

It's raining really hard here in Greensboro right now and cold...hate to even get out and get my tickets but come water, sleet, snow, dust storm, whatever the game has to be played....lol

So I'll be to the sto fo sure befo tonight is ova!

Vergie I seconds that..!!Jester Laugh

I nEvEr HaVe An HiDdEn AgEnDa..

I*LL bE aN ExPeRt On LoTtErIe$ bEfOrE tHi$ tHiNg I$ Over

Greenville, NC
    United States
    Member #72167
    March 11, 2009
    1597 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2009, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Whats up eveyone!!!!   GO FSU!!!  LIKE THOSE 9's tonite...good luck all

Chillin Money Mann..How u been?? Im thinking that the pick 3 might have a nine in it tonight!! Good luck to you and the LP Fam!!

We*re takin on NC tonight fo sho!!Boxing

jump1900's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #48155
      December 12, 2006
      3271 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2009, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

My pick for tonight

G-Luck

Greenville, NC
        United States
        Member #72167
        March 11, 2009
        1597 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2009, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Hot Mama you are a trip!! I*m enjoying your posts!! They are just too FUNNY!!ROFL

It*s so rainy in da ville right now but you are really brightening my day!!

The Hitman's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          Fayetteville Georgia
          United States
          Member #71666
          March 1, 2009
          4885 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2009, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Hot Mama you are a trip!! I*m enjoying your posts!! They are just too FUNNY!!ROFL

I second that.

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
            Wilmington,NC
            United States
            Member #57581
            January 11, 2008
            7661 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2009, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I take a  Vacation 2 everyday when I'm around CB and TB...I don't have time to take my medication and I just  ROTFL and try to find a good number for the next drawing  just like I'm doing now!!!!ROTFL you guys better be careful because it rubs off and TB likes to put you away...she says it for your own good, but I know that's not the case....she wants all the NCEL money for herself(lol)

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

hansol1968's avatar - 8ball
              Washington,NC
              United States
              Member #55915
              October 24, 2007
              250 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2009, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

MY PICK 015 312 109 106 609Sleep

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31517 Posts
                Posted: March 15, 2009, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

TB it's going to be a while before she reads this.  She said that she was going to watch some movies and have someLurking.  I bet the movies are  old pre-recorded Larry King Shows. Belly Laugh

I'm going to try typing little once just for fun...probably looks like I'm screaming with that no. 3 dark font...lol

I see yall have been talking up a storm about me while I was eating my chicken & pastry....well, well, well now here I am....I still haven't had time to watch the movie so will have to watch it later on or tonight...still  haven't got my numbers exactly right yet.

And no...... the movie I was going to watch is one of these 3...The Winter Guest or Twisted or and you'll think I'm funky when I tell you this one...Standing in the shadows of Motown......I bought a bunch of tapes & Dvd's not long ago(on sale) and have a lot to watch and have a Blockbuster gift card from one of my daughters I haven't used for Christmas so have to get busy and watch them.

Wow I'm climbing the walls since I drank your coffee Hotmama!    what did you put in it!...Did you get it from Tabitha???

Good luck to you all.

Wilmington,NC
                  United States
                  Member #57581
                  January 11, 2008
                  7661 Posts
                  Posted: March 15, 2009, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

MY PICK 015 312 109 106 609Sleep

They look good, hope you don't over sleep and not put them in if you have not already....Good Luck to you!!!!

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

COURAGE       

oakcity joe's avatar - bob
                    oak city nc
                    United States
                    Member #71252
                    February 21, 2009
                    1625 Posts
                    Posted: March 15, 2009, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

good evening  everyone ,  is  everyone feeling 999,091 for tonight   if so i need to head out to the store  before  they cut off 999 for tonight??

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31517 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2009, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Trying Not To Laugh  V6 I say you do a commercial for the lottery.  They can give you a pick 3 voucher as payment.  I think one of your friends is drunk.

I do a commercial for free for them every time I go to the sto...I tell the customers that pick 3 is the easiest game to win at....then they start asking questions so I just go over to the stand and give them a brochure...when I go to the lottery headquarters and buy tickets here they just love me cause I do it there too.

When the big winners come in I ask them how much did they win and one day a man whispered it to me....said he didn't want nobody to knock him in the head when he left....lol....it was only a thousand bucks!

But then again someone will knock someone in the head for less than that I guess only his was in a check from there...lol

The Hitman's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        Fayetteville Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #71666
                        March 1, 2009
                        4885 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2009, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

good evening  everyone ,  is  everyone feeling 999,091 for tonight   if so i need to head out to the store  before  they cut off 999 for tonight??

Good evening Joe. I'm really feeeling 901.

Wilmington,NC
                          United States
                          Member #57581
                          January 11, 2008
                          7661 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2009, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to try typing little once just for fun...probably looks like I'm screaming with that no. 3 dark font...lol

I see yall have been talking up a storm about me while I was eating my chicken & pastry....well, well, well now here I am....I still haven't had time to watch the movie so will have to watch it later on or tonight...still  haven't got my numbers exactly right yet.

And no...... the movie I was going to watch is one of these 3...The Winter Guest or Twisted or and you'll think I'm funky when I tell you this one...Standing in the shadows of Motown......I bought a bunch of tapes & Dvd's not long ago(on sale) and have a lot to watch and have a Blockbuster gift card from one of my daughters I haven't used for Christmas so have to get busy and watch them.

Wow I'm climbing the walls since I drank your coffee Hotmama!    what did you put in it!...Did you get it from Tabitha???

Good luck to you all.

It wasn't the coffee that's got you talking, must be something in the Chicken and Pastry.  You don't have anything up to date that you can watch?  Why not just watch the ones on Bet....they have some good ones(lol) I told you the coffee was hightest, I made it with 

Gas Pump $2.97 a gal.

COURAGE       

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31517 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2009, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Picture this...Had $10 to my name and the gas light in my car was on. Went to the store w/ the intentions of playing $2 in #'s, $1.50 on a Pepsi and the rest in the gas tank...Had my 4 #'s already on the play slip when my 7 year old said "Mommie I have a really good # this time...for real." Im like "Dang, you are really messing me up here." So he gives me the #. Im like that dang on # aint comin...So I play it anyway...Call the 1800 # around 3:30 and the lady says 0----------4------------4..Im like hot damn....that's the # he gave me....cant find that damn ticket nowhere....go out to my car and there it is.....thanks you babbbbbyyyyyyeeeeee..Banana

went back to the store to play some more of course....asked him again for a # and he gave me 300......

You're going to have to teach you little son how to use a computer....he may already know though since they learn so young this day and time....if you don't have time.... have him log on and give us his predictions...I remember another time when he was right too...lol

You have your own little quick picker in him! Big Grin

Congrats to you Mune!Banana

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31517 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2009, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

It wasn't the coffee that's got you talking, must be something in the Chicken and Pastry.  You don't have anything up to date that you can watch?  Why not just watch the ones on Bet....they have some good ones(lol) I told you the coffee was hightest, I made it with 

Gas Pump $2.97 a gal.

It was just the old ones they had on sale for real cheap one day and I just bought a few that I had not seen...come to think of it I think I have already seen Twisted with Ashley Judd in it.

I can get all the new ones I want at Lowe's Food store when I go get my pick 3 tickets...they have 3 machines in there and a dvd is a dollar.

What is Bet?  a tv channel?

Wow...no wonder I'm light-headed...Gas Pump...and this light-headed>>>>>>>>

Have you done your twist yet???...have to go check it out and check out Wpb and Gentlespirits post too.

Page 139 of 436