Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 3/1 - 3/31/2009

Topic closed. 6525 replies. Last post 8 years ago by a$VeryLuckyMan.

Page 145 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
Durham, North Carolina
United States
Member #58710
February 23, 2008
6847 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2009, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

On each one?

If I were to do that and then lose I would be sick because I could have bought so many more with that money.

Yes. I'm playing with NCEL's money. I'm played up till Wednesday. On sat and hit the 591 so I used some of that to play.

Lovies

Nada101's avatar - 2agixhg
    Greenville, NC
    United States
    Member #72167
    March 11, 2009
    1597 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2009, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I meant to play it too. Forgot!!!

It*s not too late..I haven*t went yet..But I will be going in a minute as soon as my son gets ready. You know how teenagers are..Been there done that..lol

I nEvEr HaVe An HiDdEn AgEnDa..

I*LL bE aN ExPeRt On LoTtErIe$ bEfOrE tHi$ tHiNg I$ Over

favor4's avatar - huntres2
      Winston Salem
      United States
      Member #61198
      May 15, 2008
      25126 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2009, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

First, let me say welcome, welcome, welcome to our newest LP family members.  We are glad you could join us and we look forward to your creative juices flowing with questions, suggestions, ideas and winning hits!Thumbs Up

Eve #s:

733 181 305 721 419

606 922 144 277 922

QP:  255 504 391

Good Luck My LP Family!

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Greenville, NC
        United States
        Member #72167
        March 11, 2009
        1597 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2009, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

First, let me say welcome, welcome, welcome to our newest LP family members.  We are glad you could join us and we look forward to your creative juices flowing with questions, suggestions, ideas and winning hits!Thumbs Up

Eve #s:

733 181 305 721 419

606 922 144 277 922

QP:  255 504 391

Good Luck My LP Family!

Thanks for the BIG welcome favor!! Good luck tonight!

Durham, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #58710
          February 23, 2008
          6847 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2009, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

It*s not too late..I haven*t went yet..But I will be going in a minute as soon as my son gets ready. You know how teenagers are..Been there done that..lol

I've already done my damage Nada!!! But thanks.

Favor reminded me of my manors!!!! Sorry I've been so rude. You all jumped right in and talked as if you have always been here!!! Good to have ya!

A BIG WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES!!!!

Lovies

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31517 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2009, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Yes. I'm playing with NCEL's money. I'm played up till Wednesday. On sat and hit the 591 so I used some of that to play.

Tb did you just delete a post where you were talking about buying 60 tickets at a time...I was trying to read it...had been away from the desk here and it just went away.

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
              Member #62239
              June 21, 2008
              24951 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2009, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

BasketballFinal Four for Sunday Basketball 1 
                                                                      986 187 451 011
                                                   ***Blessings to all tonight***

*pls*

Durham, North Carolina
                United States
                Member #58710
                February 23, 2008
                6847 Posts
                Posted: March 15, 2009, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Tb did you just delete a post where you were talking about buying 60 tickets at a time...I was trying to read it...had been away from the desk here and it just went away.

Yeah I will pm you later.

Lovies

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                  Member #62239
                  June 21, 2008
                  24951 Posts
                  Posted: March 15, 2009, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I was reading that as well found what I was reading to be interesting and thought provoking.Skeptical Which made a lot of sense never thought of it the way you put it TB. Thanks

*pls*

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31517 Posts
                    Posted: March 15, 2009, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I will pm you later.

I was going to tell you that I don't think I have ever bought 60 at a time...that would be $30 for 60 at fifty cents each and I don't believe I've ever paid over $25 at a time & before I was on this winning streak I spent around $15 at a time not that it matters to anyone but me anyway...lol

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31517 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2009, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I was reading that as well found what I was reading to be interesting and thought provoking.Skeptical Which made a lot of sense never thought of it the way you put it TB. Thanks

Well I was thinking it had something to do with me buying so many tickets but didn't have time to finish...go ahead and pm me TB and explain what you were trying to say.

Durham, North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #58710
                        February 23, 2008
                        6847 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2009, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I was going to tell you that I don't think I have ever bought 60 at a time...that would be $30 for 60 at fifty cents each and I don't believe I've ever paid over $25 at a time & before I was on this winning streak I spent around $15 at a time not that it matters to anyone but me anyway...lol

Thats why I deleted it. I didn't want you to take it personally. I just used 60 as an example. Will pm you later.

PLS I got some gas for you!!!

Lovies

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                          Winston Salem
                          United States
                          Member #61198
                          May 15, 2008
                          25126 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2009, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the BIG welcome favor!! Good luck tonight!

My Pleasure NADA-

Wishing much FAVOR to you also!Blue Angel

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Greenville, NC
                            United States
                            Member #72167
                            March 11, 2009
                            1597 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2009, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I've already done my damage Nada!!! But thanks.

Favor reminded me of my manors!!!! Sorry I've been so rude. You all jumped right in and talked as if you have always been here!!! Good to have ya!

A BIG WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES!!!!

Oh..It*s all gud TB...You talked to me as if I have aways been here is a good thing in my eyes..So that must mean that I fitted in..lol. I*m a new part of the LP Fam NOW!! HOORAY!!!

Do the Stanky Leg!!!Banana

United States
                              Member #69530
                              January 11, 2009
                              7803 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2009, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Hey Vergie?

It looks like 719 is showing up bigtime in the 2.882 and hotmamma's TTT!

Watcha think?

Page 145 of 436