Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 - Original Glaze Donut System

Topic closed. 110 replies. Last post 8 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 4 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
big3picker's avatar - speedykat
georgia
United States
Member #69146
January 5, 2009
189 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2009, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

diamond your donut system gave ga 632 from  last nites draw 212. didnt play it but waned you to know it hit

United States
    Member #10720
    January 23, 2005
    933 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2009, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

What else did it give in GA besides 632?

I appreciate the detailed explanation and the elaborate backtest graphics. That's what I wanted to see.

The method is that each "donut" is a separate batch of combinations. You play only numbers that are touching, including diagonally, even not in a straight line. Each box thus produces... I lost count at 28 combinations. May be some duplicates but even 1/2 that is a lot. How much would you spend to play all 3 donuts in all combinations? Maybe $40? Then it better win every time!!! It appears to be only for BOX plays? I am really hoping there is another step that weeds out about 90% of the initial combinations since that's a lot of betslips. Are straight lines better than around corners? Even that would be 24 boxes per draw but more manageable.

The goal of any system is to win more than you bet. Most of mine generate barely enough to fill 1 betslip, and many are only one combination. If anyone is questioning it's only because there's money involved and they want to be sure they understand the system very well and that it's profitable before they risk $. Or they're sure it's good but jealous they didn't invent it. I would like to see: what did YOU play each of those times if not every combination? And can you pit it against a QP RNG or put random # in the boxes and see are there still as many matches? Otherwise it's very interesting and elaborate. If it can beat the 50% takeout then it's better than many of mine. That is, can it win 2x or more as often using the calculations than playing the same amount of combinations randomly?

As for paper/pencil, it might take a while to fill one out but then the player wouldn't need the Excel or other pgm. As I said I could make a version that runs off .net if you want. I already inserted it in my Pocket PC prg. It's still amazing though that it runs off a document like that.

PS- the thing in the middle, the black square, is called the "HOLE".

big3picker's avatar - speedykat
      georgia
      United States
      Member #69146
      January 5, 2009
      189 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2009, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

lckylary, i believe that most that are giving us these programs to work with will tell you that what they are giving you are guidelines to go by. you are correct that you can make quite a few combinations from these ttt boxes, but only pick what you feel comforable with are only use a couple of the numbers in conjunction with your favorite numbers.

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7713 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2009, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Ur ignored too.As far as your software,if you think its working,then use it
        and post numbers in prediction or pick 3 section,and if numbers match then
        i will be glad to try it myself.

People like you make Lottery Post so enjoyable...NOT!   Dead  Why be so negative? If you don't like it, quit posting and ignore this thread!

bob27's avatar - chakra man1.jpg
          chicago
          United States
          Member #34162
          February 28, 2006
          315 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2009, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

People like you make Lottery Post so enjoyable...NOT!   Dead  Why be so negative? If you don't like it, quit posting and ignore this thread!

I am not negative.....diamondpalace is....He is mad,because i said that his software
          is nothing else but a number generator.I told him  to show me a prove its working
          by posting prediction numbers and to this time,i got no response.

crisfield,md
            United States
            Member #71482
            February 26, 2009
            13 Posts
            Posted: March 10, 2009, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

im in maryland and using this system combined with the other ttt board   ive back tested both systems and  so far i have  discovered that last month if i had played str/box every  midday i would had hit  atleast 18 times and if i had used the combos from the  original ttt board i would had hit them straight.   ive pretty much  realized   maryland likes to repeat atleast one number from midday to evening and from evening to midday  and i also cross out any doubles,all odds,all evens, and normally only play sums of 9 to 21  so i give this system thumbs up but works alot better if you combine with some others systems  as well        very great idea

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7713 Posts
              Posted: March 10, 2009, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

I am not negative.....diamondpalace is....He is mad,because i said that his software
              is nothing else but a number generator.I told him  to show me a prove its working
              by posting prediction numbers and to this time,i got no response.

First of all, Diamondpalace is not a negative person and I highly doubt he is mad. He is most enjoyable to chat with as I've had the pleasure to on many occasions and is very helpful. Second of all, he or anyone else who posts a system doesn't have to prove anything to anybody. Like any system, it will work sometimes and then not work, everyone knows this. This is a forum with free information provided by generous individuals and if you choose to test their system or not is up to you. It's not a contest. 

chicago
                United States
                Member #34162
                February 28, 2006
                315 Posts
                Posted: March 10, 2009, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

First of all, Diamondpalace is not a negative person and I highly doubt he is mad. He is most enjoyable to chat with as I've had the pleasure to on many occasions and is very helpful. Second of all, he or anyone else who posts a system doesn't have to prove anything to anybody. Like any system, it will work sometimes and then not work, everyone knows this. This is a forum with free information provided by generous individuals and if you choose to test their system or not is up to you. It's not a contest. 

How about me....am i helpful or i am wasting my time to help?

germantown md
                  United States
                  Member #64543
                  August 31, 2008
                  3771 Posts
                  Posted: March 10, 2009, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

u couldnt have said it any better.u know what,excuse bob27s high level of ignorance. get off this thread bob and take ur competition elsewhere so Lp can enjoy Dp's areas of expertise.look on other threads and see if  Dp is even entertaining your crap.move on bob27 and let us enjoy his generosity.

chicago
                    United States
                    Member #34162
                    February 28, 2006
                    315 Posts
                    Posted: March 10, 2009, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

u couldnt have said it any better.u know what,excuse bob27s high level of ignorance. get off this thread bob and take ur competition elsewhere so Lp can enjoy Dp's areas of expertise.look on other threads and see if  Dp is even entertaining your crap.move on bob27 and let us enjoy his generosity.

No comments on this funny reply.Topic is Original  glaze donut system,not about me.
                    If you want to tell me something,do it via private message.You can enjoy and do
                    whatever you want in here.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                      Dallas, TX
                      United States
                      Member #60284
                      April 12, 2008
                      3856 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2009, 12:15 am - IP Logged

What else did it give in GA besides 632?

I appreciate the detailed explanation and the elaborate backtest graphics. That's what I wanted to see.

The method is that each "donut" is a separate batch of combinations. You play only numbers that are touching, including diagonally, even not in a straight line. Each box thus produces... I lost count at 28 combinations. May be some duplicates but even 1/2 that is a lot. How much would you spend to play all 3 donuts in all combinations? Maybe $40? Then it better win every time!!! It appears to be only for BOX plays? I am really hoping there is another step that weeds out about 90% of the initial combinations since that's a lot of betslips. Are straight lines better than around corners? Even that would be 24 boxes per draw but more manageable.

The goal of any system is to win more than you bet. Most of mine generate barely enough to fill 1 betslip, and many are only one combination. If anyone is questioning it's only because there's money involved and they want to be sure they understand the system very well and that it's profitable before they risk $. Or they're sure it's good but jealous they didn't invent it. I would like to see: what did YOU play each of those times if not every combination? And can you pit it against a QP RNG or put random # in the boxes and see are there still as many matches? Otherwise it's very interesting and elaborate. If it can beat the 50% takeout then it's better than many of mine. That is, can it win 2x or more as often using the calculations than playing the same amount of combinations randomly?

As for paper/pencil, it might take a while to fill one out but then the player wouldn't need the Excel or other pgm. As I said I could make a version that runs off .net if you want. I already inserted it in my Pocket PC prg. It's still amazing though that it runs off a document like that.

PS- the thing in the middle, the black square, is called the "HOLE".

"What else did it give in GA besides 632?"

Back Test it to see the previous hits.

"How much would you spend to play all 3 donuts in all combinations?Maybe $40? Then it better win every time!!!"

The budget is in one's control. In any systems no one plays all combinations it produces. Yes, the dream system is to win every time, this is not a dream system if it is, it would not be free.

"It appears to be only forBOX plays?"

For STR & BOX, some states hits with more BOX over STR.

"I am really hoping there is another step that weeds outabout 90% of the initial combinations since that's a lot of betslips."

It really depends on the player's filtering methods.

"Are straight lines better than around corners?"

Depends on the trend of the state's draw, mid/eve have their own behaviors.

"The goal of any system is to win more than you bet."

The Tic-Tac-Toe system always play a supportive method in selecting the numbers, not being the primary number selector. If the player decided to make it a primary, they'll soon learn that it can't be done, with the combinations it produces from the system, personal filtering methods is required. For primary system, yes, the goal is to win more than you bet. This is not a primary system.

"I would like to see: what did YOU play each of those times if not everycombination? And can you pit it against a QP RNG or put random # in theboxes and see are there still as many matches?"

To simply test this, please visit your local lottery retail store and experiment this, it is your hypothesis. Do keep us posted.

"As for paper/pencil, it might take a while to fill one out but then the player wouldn't need the Excel or other pgm."

Not sure I understand. Why would person would want to waste their time, doing something that can be done as soon as the numbers are inserted? Not assuming everyone have Excel program on their computer, there are other freeware software that can read (also allow interactions) excel sheets like google documents, Open Office to name a few...

"As I said I could make a version that runs off .net if you want. Ialready inserted it in my Pocket PC prg. It's still amazing though thatit runs off a document like that."

No need to waste your time. If one don't have excel, look into free third party programs to open the sheets.

"PS- the thing in the middle, the black square, is called the "HOLE"."

Yes, I know, a whole.

Dallas, TX
                        United States
                        Member #60284
                        April 12, 2008
                        3856 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2009, 12:41 am - IP Logged

bob27,

Can't knock it before you try it. You are giving a false review on this system, I saw that 1 star for the thread. That's funny.

Was this done over jealousy? Childish behavior? Huffing and puffing for attention?

Since you are so desperately wanting to know how successful this system is, why don't you try it yourself?

If you think I would get mad over your negativity comments on my system (when you clearly haven't try it), that would be ignorance of me.

firstladyrules's avatar - animal butterfly_neg.jpg
                          hampton,va
                          United States
                          Member #67605
                          November 30, 2008
                          145 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2009, 12:59 am - IP Logged

hi diamonpalace,

thanks for the system and the dedication you give so that EVERYONEmay have a piece of the pie!!!!

I am backtracking  it in VA and it is giving me the digits for some nights.  Am I to input the midday for midday

and night for night? Or midday play for a night play

chicago
                            United States
                            Member #34162
                            February 28, 2006
                            315 Posts
                            Posted: March 11, 2009, 1:04 am - IP Logged

I would like to see you posting some prediction first,and see how it goes,b4
                            i do that.I said,its just another number generator,but i can be wrong.
                            If i find some time tomorrow,i will especially install microsoft excel  on
                            my comp,just to try it.My thinking is,that if you dont do homework yourself,
                            no software will help you.Also my point is that your software dont know,
                            what are hot cold numbers,or overdue,thats why i doubt it will work for
                            every state.As i said,i will try it tomorrow,and see how it will go,for next
                            few days.If will work,i will apologize.

Dallas, TX
                              United States
                              Member #60284
                              April 12, 2008
                              3856 Posts
                              Posted: March 11, 2009, 1:38 am - IP Logged

hi diamonpalace,

thanks for the system and the dedication you give so that EVERYONEmay have a piece of the pie!!!!

I am backtracking  it in VA and it is giving me the digits for some nights.  Am I to input the midday for midday

and night for night? Or midday play for a night play

You're welcome firstladyrules.

Yes, please keep mid for mid, eve for eve. Then, if you like to experiment, feel free to try mid for eve, and vice versa.