Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan Post 3/9-3/15

Topic closed. 213 replies. Last post 8 years ago by gifted child.

Page 8 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
detroit
United States
Member #55002
September 6, 2007
1783 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2009, 11:20 am - IP Logged

No problem GC just a miss understanding,I do undrestand.I hope your friend is alright.Thanks for responding.

oh no problem... see I have my pets...and some I figure out for the day....and then there usually some mistakes I by...or numbers that just come to me in the last minute.... have u had any luck

mostwanted's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    pontiac
    United States
    Member #59871
    March 30, 2008
    174 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2009, 11:22 am - IP Logged

not really,Im about ready to give up here in Michigan

detroit
      United States
      Member #55002
      September 6, 2007
      1783 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2009, 11:25 am - IP Logged

well if i can be any help...we need to look out for these pairs....79 pair could repeat... 40 86 14 24 11 60

mostwanted's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        pontiac
        United States
        Member #59871
        March 30, 2008
        174 Posts
        Posted: March 13, 2009, 11:28 am - IP Logged

thank you.I tried to send you something privvate but your box is full.

detroit
          United States
          Member #55002
          September 6, 2007
          1783 Posts
          Posted: March 13, 2009, 11:34 am - IP Logged

lol..trying to clear that now...give me a minute

detroit
            United States
            Member #55002
            September 6, 2007
            1783 Posts
            Posted: March 13, 2009, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

352 523 612 126 510 810 819 514 430 576 144 424 400 440 114 113 331 402 410 195 690 468 704 614 814 135 176 116 661 115 551 940 794 796 245 246 319 901 740 920 908  450  504 816 860 866 869

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
              Charlotte North Carolina
              United States
              Member #67555
              November 29, 2008
              3031 Posts
              Posted: March 13, 2009, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I will obey rules and post on time haahaahhaaaaaa.And i promise my michgan fans .I will never post a thousand number to win hahahaaa. Hell never posted late  who ever talking <snip> and lying about me to you mostwanted needs to find their own man. Mental  illiness is what this individual is dealing with and needs to get help . Oh yes .There is cure for that this.This person is obiously do not want to responsible and take care of that situation. This is some serious  <snip> . This person needs to get help asap,. they have refused to get treatment .Numbers for midday feeling strongly about .. Are  1 5 6 7 9 wheeling and doubles .. Make that money Michigan.. also consider doubles looking good this midday.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

People just may be spreading rumors, but Bigato u talk about everybody including me, and i haven't done a damn thing to u , so before i go any further, i will say this right now and don't care who sees this cause u posted some bull<snip> this morning ,No one lied on u, up here if someone said something its the truth ,u do the same thing that u accused some of the others up here of and, u have called me bitches and things now i don't have to disrespect u but u gossip like a bitch, and u act like one and dont keep calling me names up here, if u don't want to get called out yours okay you are the ignorant ass up here and u perpatrate like u are better than anybody else .i don't want u okay and u need to stop telling people that dumb <snip> that i want big,i can get any man i want while u sitting up here posting <snip>.  you are the one who needs treatment , and therapy, so while u are talking <snip> about me to mostwanted and whoever else u better watch who u talk to, cause its a mess and its very childish to go around pointing fingers, you used to be a nice person but i don't know what your damn problem is but it is nothing to do with me , i treat people how they treat me and u created this mess okay not me u did, and i cannot appologize for something that i don't even know about, all i was trying to be was a friend but i don't need that type of friendship especially if u are going to hate and make up lies on me to your buddies. u are a liar and a person with a mean streak inside and i mean hateful spiteful and u are the rude heffer i am talkng about, okay and i will say it to your face. cause this is childish, u think u have friends up here big, and u are making enemies, yes i thought they didnt want none of to post but i see why now, cause of <snip> like this here, and the little stupid <snip> u and your pal have going, dont <snip> with me okay . u want to talk like adults we can but if u want to be the bitch that u was calling me , then stay like that, cause i am not interested in u never was never will be after all this mess, and u shouldn't even talk about God, because u are not too much of a Godly person, u hate up here and u hurt anybody's feelings that u don't like, so so if u are calling me sick then , u are twisted okay, cause i would have never thought u would have said the things that were said about me and my child, u never even met my sons, and i never thought ,it was u, based on your attitude and how u have disrespected me in all negative ways,and i wouldnt wish that on no one for them to die in a fire, u were wrong and dirty for that, and all the other <snip> didnt hurt, that did, the most, so u need to stop talking about me,period,i have not done nothing to u but now i have direspected u cause to say somone is mental thats the u looking in the mirrors at yourslf.and to wish someone was dead is a mental illness, i just didn't know it was u that said that, and i just was telling someone i didnt think that u would talk like that cause u speak about God, but i am shocked it was u, and thats dirty and low down, You hurt me ,okay cause me and my son could have died, and i guess u would have clapped your hands then,some one else said that to me at work too, that is so mean, Bigato, pray for u too, and u can quit saying that people are making up lies on u, cause u have talked so much mess about me its unreal, and i thought u were so nice and a cute man, boy was i wrong, wrong and manipulated, so say whatever, that tops everything, u can't do nothing but go run and talk about me to everybody,, and i quit posting as of now thanks to bigato and his crew,  i hope u all win too, even big, and thats sad how this man is, but he cant have michigan post he was here before i was , and so he will be here attacking people about everything, but never checks himself,

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

gonnawinbig's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
                Sterling Heights, Michigan
                United States
                Member #67606
                November 30, 2008
                311 Posts
                Posted: March 13, 2009, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

GC, Big, Do you think we will get a triple, they say we are out by almost 300 draws.  What do you think? Playing 414, 991,226,177.

detroit
                  United States
                  Member #55002
                  September 6, 2007
                  1783 Posts
                  Posted: March 13, 2009, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

GC, Big, Do you think we will get a triple, they say we are out by almost 300 draws.  What do you think? Playing 414, 991,226,177.

If a triple comes it maybe 111 666 555 999

612 352 510 810 819 514 326 430 144 424 996 990 998 993 997 690 402 195 684 190 391 861 896 184 697 597 160 097 920 940 410 890 346 176 614 630 289 249 978 879 794 299 860 239 279 142 802 719 116 166 114 489

kymkam's avatar - stewie tanned.jpg
                    detroit, michigan
                    United States
                    Member #46129
                    September 4, 2006
                    735 Posts
                    Posted: March 13, 2009, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

WOW too much drama !

Be who you are and say what you feel cause those who mind dont matter; And those who matter dont mind !

sramster's avatar - gengar
                      Burton
                      United States
                      Member #48258
                      December 18, 2006
                      3767 Posts
                      Posted: March 13, 2009, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

EVENING

993 339 622 771

from w/o

978 971 975 908 901 905 948 941 945
                      278 271 275 208 201 205 248 241 245
                      678 671 675 608 601 605 648 641 645
                      --------------------------------------------------
                      546 549 543 576 579 573 516 519 513
                      846 849 843 876 879 873 816 819 813
                      246 249 243 276 279 273 216 219 213

Chelle

Bang Head

Chris's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                        Battle Creek, MI
                        United States
                        Member #2131
                        August 21, 2003
                        552 Posts
                        Posted: March 13, 2009, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

WOW too much drama !

You can say that again.......

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
                          Charlotte North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #67555
                          November 29, 2008
                          3031 Posts
                          Posted: March 13, 2009, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

You can say that again.......

Well he needs to stop talking so much about me to people and posting remarks, he is the drama i just want it to stop,that man is an <snip> and u all know it u just scared to say it, he is wrong for saying we should have died in that fire, its a lie then someone is spreading it, and is mean to say that,, what for? i have not done anything to him, But the drama ends tonight and he is your drama queen not me some people are not what they appear to be. i know this now,Hes not going to keep on disrespecting me.

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
                            Member #33588
                            February 22, 2006
                            2068 Posts
                            Posted: March 13, 2009, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

People just may be spreading rumors, but Bigato u talk about everybody including me, and i haven't done a damn thing to u , so before i go any further, i will say this right now and don't care who sees this cause u posted some bull<snip> this morning ,No one lied on u, up here if someone said something its the truth ,u do the same thing that u accused some of the others up here of and, u have called me bitches and things now i don't have to disrespect u but u gossip like a bitch, and u act like one and dont keep calling me names up here, if u don't want to get called out yours okay you are the ignorant ass up here and u perpatrate like u are better than anybody else .i don't want u okay and u need to stop telling people that dumb <snip> that i want big,i can get any man i want while u sitting up here posting <snip>.  you are the one who needs treatment , and therapy, so while u are talking <snip> about me to mostwanted and whoever else u better watch who u talk to, cause its a mess and its very childish to go around pointing fingers, you used to be a nice person but i don't know what your damn problem is but it is nothing to do with me , i treat people how they treat me and u created this mess okay not me u did, and i cannot appologize for something that i don't even know about, all i was trying to be was a friend but i don't need that type of friendship especially if u are going to hate and make up lies on me to your buddies. u are a liar and a person with a mean streak inside and i mean hateful spiteful and u are the rude heffer i am talkng about, okay and i will say it to your face. cause this is childish, u think u have friends up here big, and u are making enemies, yes i thought they didnt want none of to post but i see why now, cause of <snip> like this here, and the little stupid <snip> u and your pal have going, dont <snip> with me okay . u want to talk like adults we can but if u want to be the bitch that u was calling me , then stay like that, cause i am not interested in u never was never will be after all this mess, and u shouldn't even talk about God, because u are not too much of a Godly person, u hate up here and u hurt anybody's feelings that u don't like, so so if u are calling me sick then , u are twisted okay, cause i would have never thought u would have said the things that were said about me and my child, u never even met my sons, and i never thought ,it was u, based on your attitude and how u have disrespected me in all negative ways,and i wouldnt wish that on no one for them to die in a fire, u were wrong and dirty for that, and all the other <snip> didnt hurt, that did, the most, so u need to stop talking about me,period,i have not done nothing to u but now i have direspected u cause to say somone is mental thats the u looking in the mirrors at yourslf.and to wish someone was dead is a mental illness, i just didn't know it was u that said that, and i just was telling someone i didnt think that u would talk like that cause u speak about God, but i am shocked it was u, and thats dirty and low down, You hurt me ,okay cause me and my son could have died, and i guess u would have clapped your hands then,some one else said that to me at work too, that is so mean, Bigato, pray for u too, and u can quit saying that people are making up lies on u, cause u have talked so much mess about me its unreal, and i thought u were so nice and a cute man, boy was i wrong, wrong and manipulated, so say whatever, that tops everything, u can't do nothing but go run and talk about me to everybody,, and i quit posting as of now thanks to bigato and his crew,  i hope u all win too, even big, and thats sad how this man is, but he cant have michigan post he was here before i was , and so he will be here attacking people about everything, but never checks himself,

You claim you leaving when the hell you ass going to live Michigan  and leave with your drama psyco. I am very sorry that you wanted relationship with me and i was not intrested . I am all about lottrey thats all i care about and my boo mostwanted so stay out of our business and stop spiting venom about me to her. Find you own damn man No i don't give a damn  about you and you should know by now.You need to live michigan as you said that we are all not good people i don't care about you  stop harasing me  .You can never break me !!  God got a man for you and is not me . Its all about mostwanted i care a lot about her she is wonderful to me and i am grateful for all she do for me...   I don't care about you b4 bottomline get used to it or cry a river .  Peace out you idiot..  i always wish you well .My wish is for you to stop bothering me.I got work to do here.

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
                              Member #33588
                              February 22, 2006
                              2068 Posts
                              Posted: March 14, 2009, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Triple i realy do not see triple. May be next month.

Page 8 of 15