Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan Post 3/9-3/15

Topic closed. 213 replies. Last post 8 years ago by gifted child.

Page 7 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
mostwanted's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
pontiac
United States
Member #59871
March 30, 2008
174 Posts
Posted: March 12, 2009, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

It drives me nuts to.I never post on here,I just like to check out the postings,(rude) I think it goes beyond that.I didnt know it would be a problem with me asking a question the numbers posted.Gifted Child always hit the numbers for wheel and straight for a couple of bucks everyday,I just wanted to know if he plays them all that way.Its cool.I got my answer.What?

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
    Member #33588
    February 22, 2006
    2068 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2009, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Mostwanted i just did.. my mail box was full , all these pm from Australia, Indonesia and China.Many questions regarding plus and minus thread i got going. Lol

Talking about Australia i need to call my younger sister in Brisbaine , Australia. They are 12 to 14 hours ahead of us .

pontiac
      United States
      Member #59871
      March 30, 2008
      174 Posts
      Posted: March 12, 2009, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Thats cool Big I liked that + and - little thing you had going on.(didnt understand it)but I liked it.Good thing they started a different Michigan thread.

United States
        Member #33588
        February 22, 2006
        2068 Posts
        Posted: March 12, 2009, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Thats cool Big I liked that + and - little thing you had going on.(didnt understand it)but I liked it.Good thing they started a different Michigan thread.

I will explain to you is not hard at all . It helps with pick 3 selection. Not perfected yet working on it with pumpi.

United States
          Member #33588
          February 22, 2006
          2068 Posts
          Posted: March 12, 2009, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

I don't blame them people like their rules to be followed .They say post 20 and you post 21 numbers and  posting late you are breaking their rules how can i blame them from starting another thread with rule enforcement ?Rules needs to be followed when you do ,you show respect and consideration and everyone is happy and engaging . Rudeness and braking of rules is driving people away . Ok most wanted give me the winning number so we can hit.(Smile)

pontiac
            United States
            Member #59871
            March 30, 2008
            174 Posts
            Posted: March 12, 2009, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

I wish I knew the winning number,Im just about done with this stupid michigan lottery

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
              Charlotte North Carolina
              United States
              Member #67555
              November 29, 2008
              3031 Posts
              Posted: March 12, 2009, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Like I said people need to look in the mirrors at the names they call other people up here, and they will be including themselves, and yes it is quite a few RUDE HEFFERS UP HERE, i will speak up ..Because if u rub me wrong i will get atcha,,, i post alot of numbers so what, and i respect others , i dont post late and i try to be helpful, and a few people hate on me ,, he or she does the same exact thing that they put on everyone else up here, and beat around the bush about who they want to point the finger at, but they need to point at themselves, yeeees, and how negative they are. and as far as winning i  don't care as long as they win and make that money, cause msl will get it back ,, thats what they do, the thing is i know good and well i cant spend that kind of money on the lottery so i play a few good numbers okay, off my own post some aint worth 10 cents but i hit and i dont make a big deal out of it whether i win or not i dont expect anyone to be happy for me especially if they are spiteful in which there is a spiteful ass person or 2 up here.

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
                Charlotte North Carolina
                United States
                Member #67555
                November 29, 2008
                3031 Posts
                Posted: March 13, 2009, 12:52 am - IP Logged

i know it is a twisted mind up here any time u say u wish me and my child had died i that house fire we had, so that hurt,its old and God is Blessing me all the time, and long as i am nice and respect and treat people nice i get my blessings, i understand now about the newer thread, and they dont want malice and late posting either but it to keep certain people off, i thought it was me because of the many numbers.but i  am not the only one with a lot of numbers, but i am one who has never disrepected those people,, i notice some dont care who they hurt .its almost like its cliques and if u don't fit the script u can get lost, but some are lost that were here before me, and still are, So I hope for winners and spite what people up here think about me" i will never say something as twisted as thatwhich was said about me and my child, that person is sick for real,they know who they are no doubt,

Chris's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  Battle Creek, MI
                  United States
                  Member #2131
                  August 21, 2003
                  552 Posts
                  Posted: March 13, 2009, 5:26 am - IP Logged

WTG GC, and all other winners.

United States
                    Member #33588
                    February 22, 2006
                    2068 Posts
                    Posted: March 13, 2009, 6:21 am - IP Logged

I don't blame them people like their rules to be followed .They say post 20 and you post 21 numbers and  posting late you are breaking their rules how can i blame them from starting another thread with rule enforcement ?Rules needs to be followed when you do ,you show respect and consideration and everyone is happy and engaging . Rudeness and braking of rules is driving people away . Ok most wanted give me the winning number so we can hit.(Smile)

I will obey rules and post on time haahaahhaaaaaa.And i promise my michgan fans .I will never post a thousand number to win hahahaaa. Hell never posted late  who ever talking <snip> and lying about me to you mostwanted needs to find their own man. Mental  illiness is what this individual is dealing with and needs to get help . Oh yes .There is cure for that this.This person is obiously do not want to responsible and take care of that situation. This is some serious  <snip> . This person needs to get help asap,. they have refused to get treatment .Numbers for midday feeling strongly about .. Are  1 5 6 7 9 wheeling and doubles .. Make that money Michigan.. also consider doubles looking good this midday.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                      MICHIGAN
                      United States
                      Member #65282
                      September 22, 2008
                      1992 Posts
                      Posted: March 13, 2009, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Good Morning:  midday 232 whl  516  976  802

Even: same numbers     

Good Luck, and have a great DAY!

detroit
                        United States
                        Member #55002
                        September 6, 2007
                        1783 Posts
                        Posted: March 13, 2009, 10:52 am - IP Logged

It is so hard to get a response on just this specific Michigan thread.I was just questioning whether gifted child plays all the numbers that he post.Maybe its because Im not on her with a bunch ofArgue or whatever you want to call it.Or maybe it is because I dont take up the whole thread with a bunch of nothing.I will never ask a question here again.Thanks for the non-response.have a blessed day.By the way lets not forget about the late posting also,or the just added at7:25.wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

sorry mostwanted....I had a call that someone got robbed and I left to see about them.....but mostly I play them all... majority of the wheel and added str if I'm feeling them ...some are already keep in's for me....for the week because those are my pets other's I may feel to come....didnt mean to be disrespectful when I got that called I got worried and went to see my friend... hope  u dont feel that I was being rude to you....thats not it at all

sramster's avatar - gengar
                          Burton
                          United States
                          Member #48258
                          December 18, 2006
                          3767 Posts
                          Posted: March 13, 2009, 11:10 am - IP Logged

MIDDAY

993 339 622 771

from w/o

770 773 777 700 703 707 740 743 747
                          070 073 077 000 003 007 040 043 047
                          470 473 477 400 403 407 440 443 447
                          -------------------------------------------------
                          978 971 975 908 901 905 948 941 945
                          278 271 275 208 201 205 248 241 245
                          678 671 675 608 601 605 648 641 645

Chelle

Bang Head

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                            White Lake,Mi
                            United States
                            Member #1495
                            May 12, 2003
                            5546 Posts
                            Posted: March 13, 2009, 11:16 am - IP Logged

I will obey rules and post on time haahaahhaaaaaa.And i promise my michgan fans .I will never post a thousand number to win hahahaaa. Hell never posted late  who ever talking <snip> and lying about me to you mostwanted needs to find their own man. Mental  illiness is what this individual is dealing with and needs to get help . Oh yes .There is cure for that this.This person is obiously do not want to responsible and take care of that situation. This is some serious  <snip> . This person needs to get help asap,. they have refused to get treatment .Numbers for midday feeling strongly about .. Are  1 5 6 7 9 wheeling and doubles .. Make that money Michigan.. also consider doubles looking good this midday.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

04 and 55 over due midday

104  551  557  513  740

good luck to all and thanks for the posts !!!

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

pontiac
                              United States
                              Member #59871
                              March 30, 2008
                              174 Posts
                              Posted: March 13, 2009, 11:19 am - IP Logged

No problem GC just a miss understanding,I do undrestand.I hope your friend is alright.Thanks for responding.

Page 7 of 15