Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you share??

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 8 years ago by The Hitman.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
Wilson
United States
Member #54516
August 21, 2007
2802 Posts
Posted: March 12, 2009, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Most of the numbers I come up with I post here on this site.......sometimes state specific. I've given so many numbers to family and friends that they started "looking " for me. heheheheee had to slow that mule down a bit.

No I don't feel obligated to share my numbers but I love the participation. When I first found this site I was a lurker/reader. NC didn't have their lottery yet. Had to figure out what all the lil buttons were for first. Then I would scan the prediction boards and search the top 10 predictors for the different workouts.

Then when NC got their lottery it was on like DONKEY KONG!!! The NC forum is off the chain. The folks in there are just like some of my family members. TWO KINDS OF CRAZY!!

If I were to win millions.....my family already knows....what NOT to do. I told them ahead of time.....have your ducks in a row because I'll be moving rather quickly. Like the old saying goes....."you caught snoozin' and u will be loosing".

Goof

CB

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19895 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2009, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

I share ideas not numbers.  I've never cared to share other players numbers unless theirs were winning more than the ones I pick myself.  If other players use your numbers and don't complain when they lose, don't expect a thank-you when they win because they aren't winning any more than you are.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
      Durham, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #58710
      February 23, 2008
      6882 Posts
      Posted: March 12, 2009, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I need to win a lot before I share. I'm not exactly rich myself.

I meant do you share your numbers. Not your winnings.

Lovies

tropical gal's avatar - animal butterfly_neg.jpg
        Long Island
        Bahamas
        Member #62536
        July 1, 2008
        392 Posts
        Posted: March 12, 2009, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

ok here is my point on sharing. first of all let me jus say thank you to all those here who share and work so hard to post t their numbers. Yes sharing may be a good thing and I enjoy it especially if i know someone gets a nice win from my numbers. But let me just add that their are ppl out there who jus abuses this site. they come on here lookin for other ppls numbers and dreams when the whole time they are watchin a particular num ber and if they see u have it or a nice dream they go ahead and play the number. there are plenty ungrateful ppl out there i must say, some of these are experts at numbers, and are so called friends. they give u the wrong set of numbers but uses u for a show. they will have good numbers or should i say dream about certain things and wont have the manners to share there numbers with u. thats y i dont post dreams much anymore because these ppl dont need no help, they are experts at this, they jus use u and tahts it. u ever hear the sayin the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. well thats the truth. come on guys if we are goin to share lets all work togthr not jus using all the experts on here as a puppy show. i know lots of ppl who have profited plenty off ppl on here and they refuse to help others, it jus isnt fair. so to all u members lets be fair.help those who need help or mite be in need of a few dollars.

IT JUST DOESNT PAY TO BE GREEDY.........

JUST AS QUICK AS U GOT IT, IT CAN BE TAKEN AWAY.. TAKE HEED

HATS OFF TO ALL THE WONDERFUL PPL ON HERE

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
          Member #60184
          April 8, 2008
          1289 Posts
          Posted: March 13, 2009, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

ok here is my point on sharing. first of all let me jus say thank you to all those here who share and work so hard to post t their numbers. Yes sharing may be a good thing and I enjoy it especially if i know someone gets a nice win from my numbers. But let me just add that their are ppl out there who jus abuses this site. they come on here lookin for other ppls numbers and dreams when the whole time they are watchin a particular num ber and if they see u have it or a nice dream they go ahead and play the number. there are plenty ungrateful ppl out there i must say, some of these are experts at numbers, and are so called friends. they give u the wrong set of numbers but uses u for a show. they will have good numbers or should i say dream about certain things and wont have the manners to share there numbers with u. thats y i dont post dreams much anymore because these ppl dont need no help, they are experts at this, they jus use u and tahts it. u ever hear the sayin the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. well thats the truth. come on guys if we are goin to share lets all work togthr not jus using all the experts on here as a puppy show. i know lots of ppl who have profited plenty off ppl on here and they refuse to help others, it jus isnt fair. so to all u members lets be fair.help those who need help or mite be in need of a few dollars.

amen sister!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19895 Posts
            Posted: March 13, 2009, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I meant do you share your numbers. Not your winnings.

When you share your numbers you get others a chance to share the experience of losing and winning same as you.

Evil Looking       

ladidiamondc's avatar - batman38
              Charlotte nc
              United States
              Member #65245
              September 21, 2008
              483 Posts
              Posted: March 13, 2009, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I dont mind sharing my numbers and sometimes i decide not to post but if i won millions I would take a nice trip to the islands and relax and write out checks to all my family and close friends it want be enough to stop working but it would help them to have a house paid for. So my advise to my family is to use what i give wisely!!!Lep

Never allow negative things to set u back! Learn and move on with life

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                south florida
                United States
                Member #48616
                January 3, 2007
                1497 Posts
                Posted: March 13, 2009, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

It does not hurt to share your picks..... it feels even better when you see hits!!!!

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                  Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #61623
                  May 29, 2008
                  20581 Posts
                  Posted: March 13, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

If I got what I deem to be a reasonably viable lead on a  number/s for any given state,then why not post it?

...somehow in the mix of things we are all learning in different ways and angles and in doing so will take more than a one state study.Why not give picks to another?...if they win from them how have you lost?????

after all we all like a pat on the back from time to time to validate all this time on here studying and BS-ing isn't all for naught after a good str8 lol...Honestly I'm happy for other people when they win.Particularly when someone you know hasn't in a while.We all kinda live vicariously through each other in a way

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                    Durham, North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #58710
                    February 23, 2008
                    6882 Posts
                    Posted: March 13, 2009, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

You sure summed it up!!!!

Lovies

marlon39's avatar - avatar 3245.jpg

Philippines
                      Member #71195
                      February 20, 2009
                      226 Posts
                      Posted: March 14, 2009, 3:08 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious."
                      - Vince Lombardi

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19895 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2009, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

You might also ask:  Is it fair to share if your numbers don't often win and you don't put much effort into selecting them.   Maybe there should be a warning!

Two draws a day, system has 5 wins in 7 days, you start to share, dry spell next 11 days, everyone gives up on you, then it starts to win again.  Like yelling WOLF WOLF!!!

How good must a system be before you should share it? 

Near break even?

Profitable? 

Profitable only online?

What about a Pick-4 system that plays 1 number a draw and hits straight roughly once every 2500 draws.   Kinda hard to share the daily number and keep people interested. 

Of course we're only talking about P-3/4 where sharing doesn't hurt your prize size as it would if you gave out the winning jackpot numbers you were planning to play.

BobP

You might also ask:  Is it fair to share if your numbers don't often win and you don't put much effort into selecting them.   Maybe there should be a warning!

I Agree! but such a warning should be assumed when playing someone elses numbers.  Checking their prediction stats would also be prudent before playing their numbers too.

Evil Looking       

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                          Dallas, TX
                          United States
                          Member #60284
                          April 12, 2008
                          3856 Posts
                          Posted: March 16, 2009, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Maybe ;)

The Hitman's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                            Fayetteville Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #71666
                            March 1, 2009
                            4885 Posts
                            Posted: March 20, 2009, 2:41 am - IP Logged

I like to share and don't mind it at all, but some ppl willnot even if someone else shared with them.