Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Web site refresh/update

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23260 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2009, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Hey Todd - The speed of a page loading is great...if you blink you don't even realize that your on a new page...

This page was generated in 0.0518 seconds.
Copyright © 1999-2009 LotteryPost.com.  All rights reserved

Thanks Todd !

Thanks Lucky!

Not sure if you upgraded to IE8 yet (it was just released today — see my blog from today), but when I upgraded a PC of mine from IE7 to IE8 today I noticed a pretty big improvement in performance, even over the improvements in this latest site update.  Microsoft has also increased performance of the JavaScripts running in each page, so even after the page loads, you should notice an improvement in response time as you click on various features and buttons.

When you end up upgrading to IE8, just be aware that it will ask to restart your PC, so you may want to close any running programs before getting started.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5118 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2009, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Type  I can honestly say thar is no forum on the web that is run as well as LP

Dance

except D rng Lottery $$$$

U don't ask?????????????

THEY don't TELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol>>>>>>>>JackPot $$$$

PartyParty

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
      Connecticut
      United States
      Member #61623
      May 29, 2008
      20581 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2009, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Hey todd 

I don't know if this would be an issue with the "refresh/update" you did recently  but for the past few days when I paste a states archive to show something to someone then hit the post reply button,it just perpetually hangs......yet if I just post a basic message without anything pasted within it,it works fine....this is a new issue.Any fixes?...

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2009, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Hey todd 

I don't know if this would be an issue with the "refresh/update" you did recently  but for the past few days when I paste a states archive to show something to someone then hit the post reply button,it just perpetually hangs......yet if I just post a basic message without anything pasted within it,it works fine....this is a new issue.Any fixes?...

I'm not sure, you'd have to show me what you're trying to paste.  But I will say this:  please don't paste something on the forums or in a private message that is only available to premium members.  If they want to access premium content, they'll need to upgrade their membership.

It's always best to post a link to the content you want to show, rather than pasting the content itself.  Despite the fact that it is extremely advanced, the editor is not designed to paste the contents of other web pages.  It is designed to allow you to create original, very rich content within the editor itself.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
          Connecticut
          United States
          Member #61623
          May 29, 2008
          20581 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2009, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure, you'd have to show me what you're trying to paste.  But I will say this:  please don't paste something on the forums or in a private message that is only available to premium members.  If they want to access premium content, they'll need to upgrade their membership.

It's always best to post a link to the content you want to show, rather than pasting the content itself.  Despite the fact that it is extremely advanced, the editor is not designed to paste the contents of other web pages.  It is designed to allow you to create original, very rich content within the editor itself.

I should have been more specific.I cut/copied/pasted North Carolinas number archive  from "results>>>daily number games>>clicked North Carolina

I highlighted certain number patterns with a message above it all.I've never had a problem doing this before.The Drawing results/archive from NC is LP's.Once I hit the post repy when I'm done with my message,it just endlessly tries loading into the thread...I don't get it.There are no outside resources I use ..and I have no new downloads or programs on my computer.

Thanks for replying to my message quickly

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23260 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2009, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

I should have been more specific.I cut/copied/pasted North Carolinas number archive  from "results>>>daily number games>>clicked North Carolina

I highlighted certain number patterns with a message above it all.I've never had a problem doing this before.The Drawing results/archive from NC is LP's.Once I hit the post repy when I'm done with my message,it just endlessly tries loading into the thread...I don't get it.There are no outside resources I use ..and I have no new downloads or programs on my computer.

Thanks for replying to my message quickly

Anything beyond the last 10 drawings is a premium feature.  If you log off and access that page either as a Guest or as a Standard (free) member, you will only see the last 10 drawings.  So that's the kind of thing I'd rather not have posted on the forums (or sent to someone who is not a premium member), because it's giving away premium content for free.

I have no problem if you want to post a link to that page, however.