Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not posting much in the near future

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 8 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
Member #27050
November 26, 2005
40272 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2009, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Thank you so much diamondpalace, Em, Todd, Like2Win, Bob, Lucky, Needachange23, charmed7, Kaykar, Toney, and Tenaj, for the well wishes and encouragement......you have no idea how much that means to me... Lovies

I will certainly stop by once in a while to read posts and such....

I LOVE YOU GUYS (AND GALS)!!!!

Best of luck to everyone......!

Lep

LiLSpeedy's avatar - 2714
    Decatur, GA
    United States
    Member #20471
    August 18, 2005
    2668 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2009, 10:55 am - IP Logged

My "watch these four" and "Missing vtracs" threads will be stopping for a while.  My premium membership has expired, and I have been using the upgraded membership to predict the numbers.  And since I haven't played the lottery in some time (due to lack of funds), it doesn't make sense to renew at this point.  I'd like to thank all of you who have supported my threads all this time.  I wish you all the luck in the future!!

Thanks for posting Calabs! There is no need for an explanation. Some will get it and some won't. A man has got to do, what a man has got to do. Anyway, good luck and I hope to see your post again in the near future.See Ya!

Winning is Funtastic!

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
      Fughedaboutit (NY)
      United States
      Member #8160
      October 26, 2004
      6777 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2009, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Gonna miss your picks calabs...

The time off from picking numbers will give your lottery brain a rest. I have found that it's good to take a hiatus every now and then. Bed

You may end up dreaming some...

NEW PREDICTION

PICKING IDEAS

Thinking of...

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2009, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Thank you so much diamondpalace, Em, Todd, Like2Win, Bob, Lucky, Needachange23, charmed7, Kaykar, Toney, and Tenaj, for the well wishes and encouragement......you have no idea how much that means to me... Lovies

I will certainly stop by once in a while to read posts and such....

I LOVE YOU GUYS (AND GALS)!!!!

Best of luck to everyone......!

may God be with you calabs...come back soon or whenver you can...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨