Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Going Broke?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 7 years ago by scorpio.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Have you spent large amount$ on lottery and had to cut back before you go broke?

No [ 26 ]  [32.91%]
Yes [ 48 ]  [60.76%]
Other [ 5 ]  [6.33%]
Total Valid Votes [ 79 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  

United States
Member #24439
October 22, 2005
638 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2009, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

I am thinking of cutting back on the lottery to save money because I am in shopping mode.

But by the way lady luck is my numbers would hit when I take a break.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Santa Ana
    United States
    Member #71159
    February 20, 2009
    651 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2009, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

I certainly understand your situation but as I had stated over a month ago, the very day you don't play your numbers is the very day they will hit--LOTTERY KARMA...we just have to hang in there without going broke--GOOD LUCK TO YOUYes NodBanana

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
      NC
      United States
      Member #11741
      February 23, 2005
      1233 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2009, 12:20 am - IP Logged

I set a month to month budget for my lottery.  When I'm out of money, I don't play until my budget rolls around again.

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        phila pa
        United States
        Member #25770
        November 11, 2005
        4630 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2009, 5:52 am - IP Logged

too many repeats day numbers come out at night and visa versa  or getting 2 out of three every other day can't play them all i am definately cutting back

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5121 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2009, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

I am thinking of cutting back on the lottery to save money because I am in shopping mode.

But by the way lady luck is my numbers would hit when I take a break.

I Agree!>>>>with UUUUUUUUUUUU>>Editgap:

U-R being HONEST w/ YOURSELF>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!

BUT, PSYKO chose to join a Lottery Pool>>>!!!!!!!!!!

HOPING 2 strech>>>>>>>>>>MY BUCK'$$$$$$$$

G@@D>>>>>POST>>>>>>>>>>>>>> !!!!!!!!!!

"WE CAN't HAVE it ALL">>>>>>BUT if URA DEMO!!

U-KAN>>>>>PRINT MOE MONEY>>>>>>>>>>!!

translation:

put UR future on someone's bank card!

steal the CHILLION'sssssss IDENTY(id)!

??????22222222UUUUUU?????????(id)!

CHARGE-IT-2-D-CHILLION$$$$$$$$$!!

BUT where have all D CHILLION gone??

gone 2 D field's>>>>"EVERYONE"+++

PSYKO

United States
            Member #24439
            October 22, 2005
            638 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2009, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Well I got a hit tonight I knew I was due for a hit.

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5121 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2009, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Well I got a hit tonight I knew I was due for a hit.

CONGRAT'$$$ on UR win!!!

but where have all ???????

dee chillion???? gone ????

GONE 2 O'BAMA TAXIE$$$

every DARN NON WON!!!!!

PSYKO

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5121 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2009, 12:38 am - IP Logged

CONGRAT'$$$ on UR win!!!

but where have all ???????

dee chillion???? gone ????

GONE 2 O'BAMA TAXIE$$$

every DARN NON WON!!!!!

PSYKO

MAY GOD send flower's 2

all D chillion in D USA>^!

& all over D world today!!

Only GOD luv's D little<<

chillion moe den O'BAMA!

THANK U GOD>>>>>>>!

(BUT>>>PLEASE>>>GOD>>>don't forget 2 BLESS D LP & Todd 2222222222)!!

PSYKOMO

LiLSpeedy's avatar - 2714
                  Decatur, GA
                  United States
                  Member #20471
                  August 18, 2005
                  2668 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2009, 9:27 am - IP Logged

DAH!Jester

Winning is Funtastic!

LotteryGuy's avatar - mrthumbs
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #74411
                    May 10, 2009
                    71 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2009, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

To me, personally, if you're spending too much on the lottery then you should cut back especially if it's becoming an addiction.  What I typically do is set aside an amount per paycheck and I only play one game, which in my case is the Classic Lotto here in Ohio.  I don't play scratch-offs or any other game, I find it easier to control it that way.

Just a word of caution though.  A friend of mine use to play a game here in Ohio and I believe a few years ago it was called "Super Lotto", I think.  Anyway, they played the same numbers for a few years and one weekend they were getting ready to drive down to Tennessee and didn't play their numbers that night.....well, you guessed it, their numbers hit that night!  I can't remember the exact dollar amount they would've won but it was a lot!  Anyway, she had to take off of work for a few days because she was so depressed.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19828 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2009, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

To me, personally, if you're spending too much on the lottery then you should cut back especially if it's becoming an addiction.  What I typically do is set aside an amount per paycheck and I only play one game, which in my case is the Classic Lotto here in Ohio.  I don't play scratch-offs or any other game, I find it easier to control it that way.

Just a word of caution though.  A friend of mine use to play a game here in Ohio and I believe a few years ago it was called "Super Lotto", I think.  Anyway, they played the same numbers for a few years and one weekend they were getting ready to drive down to Tennessee and didn't play their numbers that night.....well, you guessed it, their numbers hit that night!  I can't remember the exact dollar amount they would've won but it was a lot!  Anyway, she had to take off of work for a few days because she was so depressed.

Super Lotto Plus had the matrix that Classic Lotto has now but without the 7th ball, maybe your friends should try again with the new game.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #60947
                        May 7, 2008
                        313 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2009, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I also set aside  so much for lottery and when it's out I don't play any more until my next pay day roll around and today is that day.  Too many repeats and off the wall numbers in Missouri.  I'm out.

No

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                          Idaho
                          United States
                          Member #56506
                          November 21, 2007
                          6537 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2009, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to your friend. No Nod I missed out on winning a $5,000 and a $500 win because I skipped my regular numbers. I can't even imagine what it would be like to miss out on a jackpot if your regular numbers came out. I would probably be depressed as well.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

chances09's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg

United States
                            Member #75511
                            June 5, 2009
                            550 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2009, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

i wish i can win some large money but i tryed to play often with the lottery numbers to pick and rub off tickets that are scratches . i have so many choices to play the lottery tickets those i try my best to win before i do get broke all times. but should i keep playing to win or not playing at all with my own money that i get every friday when i get pay by my job that day and i use the money for my pocket to go out spend it on things that i do need , i wasted it in the lottery each every day too. but i hope that some day i will hit it in a jackpot plays higher for amount that i needed it to win and keep it the money to pay my bills and other things too. also give the most money to my family and chairty to the church that i try to go on sundays. this are my family church i go to some times on days i like to some sundays . i have so much chances to take in life . good luck to all. Bang Head

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5121 Posts
                              Posted: June 11, 2009, 3:39 am - IP Logged

i'AM>>>>>>NOT KIDDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>do U DO or do U ????DON'T LUV CHILLION?

where have theire>>>>HEALTH<<<<<<BEEN (in D toilet}{{{{{{{{{{[[[[[[[[[[[LIKE <snip>}}}}}}}}}}}}

HEALTH CARE>>>>but>>>>L@@K-UP UR CONGERMAN OR SENTORSICIETY????????????

"WHERE HAVE all D children>>>>>GONE?????GONE @ least 2 GOVERMENT>>>>alllllll!!!!!!

WE WANT SAME HEALTH AS A "CONGERSMAN" OR A "senator"!!!!!!!!!!

(GIVE CHILDREN UR G@@D HEALTH care & MAKE PARENT'S proud!!!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.