Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Windows Lotto Pro software

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Shawn67.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Philadelphia
United States
Member #48806
January 9, 2007
41 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2009, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Has anybody had any luck using this software and actually winning any money from it?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19901 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2009, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

The keyword is luck and no software can give you that.  I bought a copy of LottoPro years ago and it was an excellent program for tracking and analyzing all the games easily since you could update all your files daily.  It had its smart pick routine but I preferred picking my own numbers. 

I've since moved on with a program I wrote myself but I only update files for the games that I play since I have to do them myself.  So far I still haven't hit a jackpot.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #24439
      October 22, 2005
      638 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2009, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

I feel like a fan of Lotto pro since it is the only program that I thought was worth spending my money on.

I purchased my about 3 years ago. It is a good program for analyzing numbers like Rjoh said. You could do the same exact analysis on your own.

The program generates numbers by combinations of hot, cold, due filters. It has some other features for your input for filter and wheeling key numbers.

I never relied on their numbers because it was basic. The problems I had were that is I hate paying and find it difficult to update files. More annoying, my crashes when I wish to wheel large numbers.

I wouldn't recommend buying it but it is one of those situations you have to experience it if someone said you shouldn't.

(also recommend doing a search on LP for the software to see what others think of it)

chicago illinois
        United States
        Member #1199
        February 26, 2003
        378 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2009, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes you will find that the excels sheets you get from members is better than any programs you can ever buy.

United States
          Member #62164
          June 19, 2008
          1217 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2009, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Has anybody had any luck using this software and actually winning any money from it?

It doesn't really offer a whole lot....to pay that price for it.  Like my program for example is free and has many of the same options and more.

But if you do want to use that program I would just download the trial and freeze the date on it and use it forever.

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Nebraska
            United States
            Member #72306
            March 15, 2009
            289 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2009, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Hi  , I'm new here and am really glad to have found this site cause i love tinkerin wit da numbas . I did dnld the trial Lottpro and find it to be only basic like y'all said . How does one " freeze the date " to keep it ? I have 2 more days left on the trial . Thanks for any help :)

Nebraska
              United States
              Member #72306
              March 15, 2009
              289 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2009, 8:04 am - IP Logged

I'm on my 8th day of the Lotto Pro trial and no luck with it yet ( only trying it out on paper  to see how it goes ) I have had good luck using my own systems with paper & pencil , just recently won 7 small tier prizes on pick 5 , one 4 # , three 3 # , and four free quik picks using a gail howard 11 # wheel and my own chosen numbers .

Nebraska
                United States
                Member #72306
                March 15, 2009
                289 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2009, 8:07 am - IP Logged

I almost forgot to ask LOL ! Can anyone try YOUR program for a free trial ?

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                  Member #391
                  June 8, 2002
                  16280 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2009, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Yes, I have many times. I use Lotto Pro along with my own system and have won many times over. Last big hit was on Sunday, March 29, 2009 in the state of Michigan, 1-2-4 [Evening Game].

>Michael

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
                    Southeastern Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #13850
                    April 16, 2005
                    783 Posts
                    Posted: April 7, 2009, 9:27 am - IP Logged

My input on Lotto Pro...I have owned a copy of this great program for years, and even bought additional copies so I can have it available on additional computers. There is no better lotto program available anywhere for tracking and maintaining lotto numbers. The statistics are very convenient and maintenance is quick, simple, easy, and on the money.

That being said, in my personal opinion, no commercial program available today is any better than any other when it comes to picking winning numbers on a consistant basis. But, for those of us working with our own lotto systems, having accurate statistics available is a must, and for me, Lotto Pro does the trick.

The cost? Well, I guess you get what you pay for. If one is looking for something for nothing, the addage still applies, you get exactly what you pay for.

United States
                      Member #62164
                      June 19, 2008
                      1217 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2009, 9:34 am - IP Logged

My input on Lotto Pro...I have owned a copy of this great program for years, and even bought additional copies so I can have it available on additional computers. There is no better lotto program available anywhere for tracking and maintaining lotto numbers. The statistics are very convenient and maintenance is quick, simple, easy, and on the money.

That being said, in my personal opinion, no commercial program available today is any better than any other when it comes to picking winning numbers on a consistant basis. But, for those of us working with our own lotto systems, having accurate statistics available is a must, and for me, Lotto Pro does the trick.

The cost? Well, I guess you get what you pay for. If one is looking for something for nothing, the addage still applies, you get exactly what you pay for.

What game are yall using it for?  My program is FREE and for Pick 3 and Pick 4 and can be found at

www.lottery-helper.com  - - - It is somewhat still in testing stages but from what I saw of the lotto pro program it does basically the same if not more and of course being free helps.

And for the people who want to use lotto pro for free use a google search.

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
                        Southeastern Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #13850
                        April 16, 2005
                        783 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2009, 10:48 am - IP Logged

What game are yall using it for?  My program is FREE and for Pick 3 and Pick 4 and can be found at

www.lottery-helper.com  - - - It is somewhat still in testing stages but from what I saw of the lotto pro program it does basically the same if not more and of course being free helps.

What game are yall using it for?

I only track pic-5, pic-6, and Mega Lotteries using Lotto Pro. I don't track pic-3 & 4 at all.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3114 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2009, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

How hard would it be to add "Number Total" for boxed? 

Free is good.  Really nice program.  

BobP

United States
                            Member #73175
                            April 7, 2009
                            5 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2009, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I have been using Lotto Pro for some time now and I believe it has helped me in gaining an edge. I have had a several $150.00 wins. I credit the program for this.  Its only $30, give it a shot.

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2009, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

i won like 600 dollars like 11 years ago using this system...But lotto pro is to simple for where i am right now that system is too simple...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨