Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Windows Lotto Pro software

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Shawn67.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
Southeastern Ohio
United States
Member #13850
April 16, 2005
783 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2009, 11:15 am - IP Logged

My input on Lotto Pro...I have owned a copy of this great program for years, and even bought additional copies so I can have it available on additional computers. There is no better lotto program available anywhere for tracking and maintaining lotto numbers. The statistics are very convenient and maintenance is quick, simple, easy, and on the money.

That being said, in my personal opinion, no commercial program available today is any better than any other when it comes to picking winning numbers on a consistant basis. But, for those of us working with our own lotto systems, having accurate statistics available is a must, and for me, Lotto Pro does the trick.

The cost? Well, I guess you get what you pay for. If one is looking for something for nothing, the addage still applies, you get exactly what you pay for.

I would just like to add a couple of things to Lotto Pro's advantages.

1. Creating tickets using your own numbers couldn't be easier, which is what I personally do.

2. The capability and convenience of printing large amounts of tickets accurately is priceless.

The capability of filtering large amounts of numbers down to a manageable and affordable size while maintaining the integrety of your own personal numbers, and the convenience of printing out the tickets at the click of a button justify's the small cost of this program for me.

United States
    Member #62164
    June 19, 2008
    1217 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2009, 11:24 am - IP Logged

1. Creating tickets using your own numbers couldn't be easier, which is what I personally do.

2. The capability and convenience of printing large amounts of tickets accurately is priceless.

The capability of filtering large amounts of numbers down to a manageable and affordable size while maintaining the integrety of your own personal numbers, and the convenience of printing out the tickets at the click of a button justify's the small cost of this program for me.

Those are good reasons to have it...I don't think I would attempt to make mine print tickets because I don't think I am that advanced lol.  But programs like mine which offer stats, filters and other things for free are good for people that do not want to pay.  Good Luck to you playing.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19828 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2009, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

The capability and convenience of printing large amounts of tickets accurately is a nice feature for a large pool that pick their numbers rather than play a bunch of QPs, but most pools don't have anyone who want to do that much work so they usually settle for QPs and they don't usually track past drawings.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
        Southeastern Ohio
        United States
        Member #13850
        April 16, 2005
        783 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2009, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

The capability and convenience of printing large amounts of tickets accurately is a nice feature for a large pool that pick their numbers rather than play a bunch of QPs, but most pools don't have anyone who want to do that much work so they usually settle for QPs and they don't usually track past drawings.

Normally I filter my tickets down to approximately 30 lines of numbers. In Ohio, as you already know RJOh, that amounts to six tickets to be filled out. My normal routine is getting the numbers figured out, inputting,  wheeling, processing, and saving the results. By the time everything is completed, I am usually running short on time and thats when I'm happy I don't have to fill out six tickets by hand. Admittedly, six tickets is not considered a "bunch" of tickets by anyone's standard, but when you're short on time, six tickets can be a real nuisance to get completed and hustled down to the store on time.

Oh yeah, by the way, there used to be an old Goodyear plant in this area, and there were about 30 people wanting to use my numbers in a pool. I was greatful then too that I didn't have to fill out approximately 30 tickets by hand.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
          Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          993 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2009, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

If your only playing pick3 and pick4 games then LotsoftPro hands down is the best software (free or purchase) in my opinion.  I was going to write my own pick3 (why because I can) until I saw its capabilities.  It tracks practically anything you could ever imagine.  Its definitely for the more experienced player, all of the options can be intimidating at first.  But each day if you try and use a new feature you get more comfortable.

I also have Window Lotto Pro software ands its useful in that it provides the basics.  If I ignored the printing capabilities then in a few months I could write a better program than it for analyzing jackpot games.  I couldn't say the same for LotsoftPro it would take me 1-2 years to duplicate its features.

Jimmy

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
            Member #45970
            September 1, 2006
            4763 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2009, 4:47 am - IP Logged

I agree with most everything that everyone has said here. Loto Pro was the very first program I ever bought when I was getting started. It gave me a good foundation to work from: a good understanding of the basics of analyzing numbers (the fact that it printed playslips was definately a bonus). Without it's aid, it would have taken me longer to get where I am now. These days I use no software, only pen and paper, but I credit Lotto Pro with giving me the knowledge to do that effectively.