Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

DiamondPalace's Pick 3 STR Eliminator

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 8 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #60284
April 12, 2008
3856 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2009, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

DiamondPalace's Pick 3 STR Eliminator

DESCRIPTION

DiamondPalace's Pick 3 Straight Eliminator is a time saving lottery tool suitable for serious Pick 3 lottery player or anyone else who occasionally play Pick 3 games. This excel sheet calculates the existing combination and eliminate them from the pool of 1,000 combination there are in Pick 3 games, with numbers 0 - 9. Require little manual input. Add this to your existing Pick 3 bags of tricks to optimize your winning.

Thank you and Enjoy,

♦ DiamondPalace
    Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2009, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

~Diamond, you have been working overtime! I thank you for another great tool in our quest to beat the Pick 3.Thumbs Up Looking forward to experimenting with this, my friend. Thanks again!~

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3103 Posts
      Posted: April 20, 2009, 12:08 am - IP Logged

DESCRIPTION

DiamondPalace's Pick 3 Straight Eliminator is a time saving lottery tool suitable for serious Pick 3 lottery player or anyone else who occasionally play Pick 3 games. This excel sheet calculates the existing combination and eliminate them from the pool of 1,000 combination there are in Pick 3 games, with numbers 0 - 9. Require little manual input. Add this to your existing Pick 3 bags of tricks to optimize your winning.

Thank you and Enjoy,

♦ DiamondPalace

I'm a little confused here.  In thread . . .

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191435

I provided instructions for a longest out Pick-3 box system Doug T and I worked on,  which has been included for both Straight and Box in P-3/4 software at Lottery-Helper dot com.  

In the same thread you posted . . .

"Right now I am designing a system that is offering 3 - 4 hits per week on average. Hope to release it next month after some extensive backtesting, and few weeks of live test mode."

and so I ask.  Is "DiamondPalace's Pick 3 STR Eliminator" the system you promised for April? 

Or is it an excel straight version of the system Doug T and I came up with? 

Should I keep waiting for the DiamondPalace 3 - 4 hits per week system, or do I already have it? 

btw:  In Florida longest out is currently on a 28 draw dry spell and would be the same for straight  or box. 

BobP

ace649's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg

Canada
        Member #66533
        October 28, 2008
        170 Posts
        Posted: April 20, 2009, 12:10 am - IP Logged

DESCRIPTION

Thank you and Enjoy,

♦ DiamondPalace

Hi DP

So you finally released the marble black masterpiece.AWESOME

CheersDance

Dallas, TX
          United States
          Member #60284
          April 12, 2008
          3856 Posts
          Posted: April 20, 2009, 12:22 am - IP Logged

I'm a little confused here.  In thread . . .

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191435

I provided instructions for a longest out Pick-3 box system Doug T and I worked on,  which has been included for both Straight and Box in P-3/4 software at Lottery-Helper dot com.  

In the same thread you posted . . .

"Right now I am designing a system that is offering 3 - 4 hits per week on average. Hope to release it next month after some extensive backtesting, and few weeks of live test mode."

and so I ask.  Is "DiamondPalace's Pick 3 STR Eliminator" the system you promised for April? 

Or is it an excel straight version of the system Doug T and I came up with? 

Should I keep waiting for the DiamondPalace 3 - 4 hits per week system, or do I already have it? 

btw:  In Florida longest out is currently on a 28 draw dry spell and would be the same for straight  or box. 

BobP

Is "DiamondPalace's Pick 3 STR Eliminator" the system you promised for April? 

No, this is not the system I am referring to in the thread. Thisis just a tool to use with a system/work out a person may already haveto eliminate the current pick 3 combinations, and to see which Pick 3straights are left out of 1,000 combos in Pick 3.

The system is already compeleted, currently in live test mode, and copyright process. Will release it once it is ready.

♦ DiamondPalace

Dallas, TX
            United States
            Member #60284
            April 12, 2008
            3856 Posts
            Posted: April 20, 2009, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Hi DP

So you finally released the marble black masterpiece.AWESOME

CheersDance

Hi ace649,

The "masterpiece" are yet to release. Still in live test mode. This here is a tool I use along with Pick 3 selections.

marlon39's avatar - avatar 3245.jpg

Philippines
              Member #71195
              February 20, 2009
              226 Posts
              Posted: April 20, 2009, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Hi DP,

I will try this. Thanks. Thumbs Up

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious."
              - Vince Lombardi

Dallas, TX
                United States
                Member #60284
                April 12, 2008
                3856 Posts
                Posted: April 20, 2009, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Hi DP,

I will try this. Thanks. Thumbs Up

You're welcome marlon39.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                  N.C.
                  United States
                  Member #59229
                  March 9, 2008
                  327 Posts
                  Posted: April 20, 2009, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing!

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                    Saskatchewan
                    Canada
                    Member #19992
                    August 9, 2005
                    2867 Posts
                    Posted: April 20, 2009, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

DESCRIPTION

Thank you and Enjoy,

♦ DiamondPalace

how does this thing work...what do we do?

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

Dallas, TX
                      United States
                      Member #60284
                      April 12, 2008
                      3856 Posts
                      Posted: April 21, 2009, 2:07 am - IP Logged

how does this thing work...what do we do?

This is quite a simple tool. I'll try to make a video for the demostration, as many are asking how to use it :P

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                        mississippi
                        United States
                        Member #34478
                        March 3, 2006
                        5903 Posts
                        Posted: April 21, 2009, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Here is a SIMPLE WAY to do it...One day when you dont have anything to do..get you some paper and write out all 1000 combinations on it and start with your first drawing and start checking off all the combinations that has showed so far...

WHAT YOU WILL FIND OUT IS THIS....it will take your pic 3 anywhere from 10-18 years forall 1000 combinations to show..normally it wouldnt take that long but your state is pretesting the draws which changes the order of arrangement and the time on the combinations to show..That is why you will get LOTS of repeats..more than you actually should before all 1000 are present and accounted for..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Dallas, TX
                          United States
                          Member #60284
                          April 12, 2008
                          3856 Posts
                          Posted: April 21, 2009, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Here is a SIMPLE WAY to do it...One day when you dont have anything to do..get you some paper and write out all 1000 combinations on it and start with your first drawing and start checking off all the combinations that has showed so far...

WHAT YOU WILL FIND OUT IS THIS....it will take your pic 3 anywhere from 10-18 years forall 1000 combinations to show..normally it wouldnt take that long but your state is pretesting the draws which changes the order of arrangement and the time on the combinations to show..That is why you will get LOTS of repeats..more than you actually should before all 1000 are present and accounted for..

Pen and paper? That would take up the entire week, not the whole day to write down all the selected state's pick 3 combination that has already drawn.

Oh yes, the state's can take sometime for those straights to hit all 1,000 and in the same time the combos already hit will come back. Since we are dealing with pretests, and random, the new result can be anywhere. This tool help to get an idea of what's existed, and if one were to play for straight this tool may help them narrow down their selections based on their set criteria within their own workout.

Most people think this is a complete system, but it is a tool, to aid one's existing system/method/techniques. :)

Dallas, TX
                            United States
                            Member #60284
                            April 12, 2008
                            3856 Posts
                            Posted: April 21, 2009, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

The video demo to this tool is up for those who need the step-by-step instruction.

- Video Demo

Nada101's avatar - 2agixhg
                              Greenville, NC
                              United States
                              Member #72167
                              March 11, 2009
                              1597 Posts
                              Posted: April 21, 2009, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

The video demo to this tool is up for those who need the step-by-step instruction.

- Video Demo

Thanks DiamondPalace!!Thumbs Up

I nEvEr HaVe An HiDdEn AgEnDa..

I*LL bE aN ExPeRt On LoTtErIe$ bEfOrE tHi$ tHiNg I$ Over