Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga midday 583

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 8 years ago by chouquounette.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #916
December 12, 2002
18335 Posts
Posted: April 21, 2009, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

If the 55 rent list irritates you - then I'm sure your 58 list must irritate you, too.  Putting other posters down is a sign of a small mind.  No one forces you to use or view the pairs or the rent list.

Oh and Emily... no one forces you to look at my thread either lol!  My 3 pairs beat your 18 pairs lol!  I am not small minded!  I am a logical person..

I play to WIN not to lose!White Bounce

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31548 Posts
    Posted: April 21, 2009, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Woah Emily I thought you never looked at my thread... I am flattered... I post followers based on history to show patterns,  but I only post 2-3 pairs at a time.. and yes the Maltz thread has turned into a ridiculous circus of egos...since Maltz left to take care of her Mom.  Anyone can post 55 numbers and claim victory on a daily basis... it is laughable and it defeats the purpose of narrowing the winner.. Have a good night!White Bounce

As a rule I don't bother with your too many numbers.  You posted a very nasty comment on the Maltz thread earlier - then you deleted it.  Many people emailed me your comment.  I knew you wouldn't be able to control yourself - so I peeked at your thread - I was right.  You post more numbers daily than the rent list ever has.   Can't stand not being center of attention?

By the way - I just re-read pm's from you asking me when I'll post my pairs.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: April 21, 2009, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

It's not about attention Emily! I get plenty of that trust me....  It's about getting it right!  Like I said I post followers based on history but those are not the numbers that I post.. I usually post 2 or 3 pairs... I am irritated by the lack of logic.....You certainly have changed.. and actually you have invaded Maltz thread so much that it has lost its perk....too bad... and you do not post your pairs any more... and the PM I sent you was like 7 months ago.. You are no help to me or anyone... you never have the guts to post any numbers... Be real!  Thanks for stopping by...

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31548 Posts
        Posted: April 21, 2009, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Wrong again - I do post my pairs.  I do post numbers on prediction board.  You don't.  Since I don't tolerate toxic people - goodbye.

United States
          Member #916
          December 12, 2002
          18335 Posts
          Posted: April 21, 2009, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Wrong again - I do post my pairs.  I do post numbers on prediction board.  You don't.  Since I don't tolerate toxic people - goodbye.

I am glad I stirred you up Emily!  Intelligence would have been to ignore me... Any way I never look at the prediction board lol!  The reason is that I see you post numbers for a whole week... numbers change everyday as we know... Toxicity comes with the fact that people take credit for numbers that they posted yesterday or 3 days ago..!  I like to post a pair on the day and hit on that day!  That is more rewarding to me!Cheers

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31548 Posts
            Posted: April 21, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I assure you - you don't hit often.  Almost is not a win.  You stirred up my pity.  I'll pray for you.

United States
              Member #916
              December 12, 2002
              18335 Posts
              Posted: April 21, 2009, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I assure you - you don't hit often.  Almost is not a win.  You stirred up my pity.  I'll pray for you.

Blue AngelI pray for you too Emily!  And you have no idea how often I hit!

girllygirl's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #71756
                March 3, 2009
                153 Posts
                Posted: April 21, 2009, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Sun SmileyThe challenge relies on posting a minimal amount of pairs to make a win worthwhile.. the followers and history serve as a guide.  White Bounce

I been follower your pair for a while now,from the beginner, I think you are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Couquounette

United States
                  Member #916
                  December 12, 2002
                  18335 Posts
                  Posted: April 21, 2009, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

I been follower your pair for a while now,from the beginner, I think you are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Couquounette

Thanks girllygirl.. I know I know.. sometimes people get the best out of you!Big Smile

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
                    Member #42875
                    July 9, 2006
                    7245 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2009, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Thank You.. I am not the best, there are a few others...  I try to condense my plays as much as I can.. I get irritated with 55 "rent" numbers and 18 pairs on another thread.... that gets my blood pressure going...There is only one number per draw!  come on people narrow it down!  That I can do!  I only gave 3 pairs last night! Thank you Fsunoles... I am glad I contributed to your Piggie Bank!  I get cold and criticized and ignored at times because I am very outspoken, but I know what works!  Cheers

If the Rent List bothers you to this degree that it brings out the worse in you, WHY DO YOU LOOK AT IT? and looking at it closely is exactly what you are doing in order for you to know how many numbers is on the list...Wink

The players on this site should be able to decide for themselves whose work they will use...

It takes a team to win any ball game... A team is what it takes for just about anything... Besides there's no I in team... And there is a team of posters on this site all with good number predicting skills, be it pairs, sums, or whatever it has to do with selecting numbers for others to play. 

Personally I appreciate any and all of the posters on LP and in my wildest dreams I would never think of belittling the work of anyone else on LP. 

United States
                      Member #916
                      December 12, 2002
                      18335 Posts
                      Posted: April 22, 2009, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

If the Rent List bothers you to this degree that it brings out the worse in you, WHY DO YOU LOOK AT IT? and looking at it closely is exactly what you are doing in order for you to know how many numbers is on the list...Wink

The players on this site should be able to decide for themselves whose work they will use...

It takes a team to win any ball game... A team is what it takes for just about anything... Besides there's no I in team... And there is a team of posters on this site all with good number predicting skills, be it pairs, sums, or whatever it has to do with selecting numbers for others to play. 

Personally I appreciate any and all of the posters on LP and in my wildest dreams I would never think of belittling the work of anyone else on LP. 

Why are you looking at my thread then lol!Green laugh

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
                        Member #42875
                        July 9, 2006
                        7245 Posts
                        Posted: April 22, 2009, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Thank You.. I am not the best, there are a few others...  I try to condense my plays as much as I can.. I get irritated with 55 "rent" numbers and 18 pairs on another thread.... that gets my blood pressure going...There is only one number per draw!  come on people narrow it down!  That I can do!  I only gave 3 pairs last night! Thank you Fsunoles... I am glad I contributed to your Piggie Bank!  I get cold and criticized and ignored at times because I am very outspoken, but I know what works!  Cheers

Everytime you attack others, (especially me) in order to make yourself look good you will validate my statement " You are so JEALOUS of the qualities of others...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23352 Posts
                          Posted: April 22, 2009, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Before this gets out of hand, let me just say this:  anyone is free to post whatever sized list they like, and there is not one method that is better than any other.

People who post larger sized lists of numbers may be doing it because they feel that is the right approach, and they are not providing a list of numbers to play.  When people post much smaller sets of numbers, that may be great for people who are looking for numbers to actually play, but may not help people who are looking larger lists of numbers to combine with others and filter through Deflate 3.

There is also nothing wrong for congratulating someone for having a winning combination or pair within a larger list.

People are smart enough to know that someone posting 55 pairs or combinations does not intend to play each of them, and such lists can be highly useful when used as I described above.

At the same time, there is enormous benefit when people post their highly targeted lists of numbers, because it can greatly help people who are strictly looking for tight groupings of numbers to directly play.

In fact, Lottery Post itself uses both approaches in its own systems.  If you're looking for a larger set of numbers to combine and filter, try using the full 30-combination set at Lucky's Followers System.  (The Followers system can also produce smaller sets, or even a single number.)  If you're looking for a highly-optimized set of numbers to play directly, try Lucky's Daily Tracker.

We can throw things off-track when we start looking around us and deciding that one method or another is better, or that one member or another should be more-highly congratulated.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                            Member #916
                            December 12, 2002
                            18335 Posts
                            Posted: April 22, 2009, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Before this gets out of hand, let me just say this:  anyone is free to post whatever sized list they like, and there is not one method that is better than any other.

People who post larger sized lists of numbers may be doing it because they feel that is the right approach, and they are not providing a list of numbers to play.  When people post much smaller sets of numbers, that may be great for people who are looking for numbers to actually play, but may not help people who are looking larger lists of numbers to combine with others and filter through Deflate 3.

There is also nothing wrong for congratulating someone for having a winning combination or pair within a larger list.

People are smart enough to know that someone posting 55 pairs or combinations does not intend to play each of them, and such lists can be highly useful when used as I described above.

At the same time, there is enormous benefit when people post their highly targeted lists of numbers, because it can greatly help people who are strictly looking for tight groupings of numbers to directly play.

In fact, Lottery Post itself uses both approaches in its own systems.  If you're looking for a larger set of numbers to combine and filter, try using the full 30-combination set at Lucky's Followers System.  (The Followers system can also produce smaller sets, or even a single number.)  If you're looking for a highly-optimized set of numbers to play directly, try Lucky's Daily Tracker.

We can throw things off-track when we start looking around us and deciding that one method or another is better, or that one member or another should be more-highly congratulated.

Blue Angel