Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 5/1 - 5/31/2009

Topic closed. 4179 replies. Last post 8 years ago by trulyblessed.

Page 228 of 279
PrintE-mailLink
Nada101's avatar - 2agixhg
Greenville, NC
United States
Member #72167
March 11, 2009
1597 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

CB I almost had the PoPo pull me over. Went to go play and I was looking at LP on my cell and driving. Big no no. I didn't see the PoPo behind me. Good thing is had I not been looking at my cell I would have been speeding. I moved over a lane when I noticed him and he followed me. I said ohhhhh heck. I put the phone down and he went on about his business. Needless to say I added the 911. lol

Who scared of the PoPo. I ain't scared of the PoPo!!!

Goodnight everyone and good luck!! It's bedtime!!!

I nEvEr HaVe An HiDdEn AgEnDa..

I*LL bE aN ExPeRt On LoTtErIe$ bEfOrE tHi$ tHiNg I$ Over

Greenville, NC
    United States
    Member #72167
    March 11, 2009
    1597 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

dont mean it like dat Nada....

I know Money Mann..It*s cool..Cool

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
      Member #62239
      June 21, 2008
      24975 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

CB I almost had the PoPo pull me over. Went to go play and I was looking at LP on my cell and driving. Big no no. I didn't see the PoPo behind me. Good thing is had I not been looking at my cell I would have been speeding. I moved over a lane when I noticed him and he followed me. I said ohhhhh heck. I put the phone down and he went on about his business. Needless to say I added the 911. lol

Who scared of the PoPo. I ain't scared of the PoPo!!!

Goodnight everyone and good luck!! It's bedtime!!!

EekShould have gotten the Po- Po's car number and played it as well... LOL

*pls*

paris622's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
        LA, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #72321
        March 15, 2009
        499 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone..... I hope everyone is doing well... I see that it has been a rough last two days for everyone... I am new here and I am learning a lot from all of you. I hope that none of you guys leave.... you can't I just got here and I need you all to learn from and be the best just like you guys are. You never know who you are being a blessing to when you post you numbers up here... you never know what someone's going through.... I have a little story to tell if you all don't mind..... On saturday I went to the store to put my numbers in and as I was getting ready to drive off there was this ladie she starting yelling miss miss wait a minute can I talk to you for a minute I was kind of afraid to stop because I didn't know her from adam apple..lol... but anyway she came over to my car and she started telling me how she was on her way from charlotte to myrtle beach to meet her sister and family and she had lost her bank car pulled up to get gas and didn't have a card and no money had her kids and I  guess the man was her husband but long story short she took her driver's license and showed them to me and said do you have anything you can help me with to get to myrtle beach.... I am a very free hearted person so I pulled money out and gave her and  she said thank you the lord will bless you... well I came on back home and the first thing popped in my mind  like a voice said I am gonna bless you back for helping a total stranger... again long story short I  mid-day for $1.00 50/50 $290.00 which was a total blessing to me being that I am still learning how to play the lottery so you just never know when you post those numbers up there who you might be helping put food in the kids mouth or clothes on there back.... I hope you guys didn't mind me sharing my story. I hope you all can pull the family back together and be happy again make that $$$$$ and kick NCEL'S BUTT!!!

Greenville, NC
          United States
          Member #72167
          March 11, 2009
          1597 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone..... I hope everyone is doing well... I see that it has been a rough last two days for everyone... I am new here and I am learning a lot from all of you. I hope that none of you guys leave.... you can't I just got here and I need you all to learn from and be the best just like you guys are. You never know who you are being a blessing to when you post you numbers up here... you never know what someone's going through.... I have a little story to tell if you all don't mind..... On saturday I went to the store to put my numbers in and as I was getting ready to drive off there was this ladie she starting yelling miss miss wait a minute can I talk to you for a minute I was kind of afraid to stop because I didn't know her from adam apple..lol... but anyway she came over to my car and she started telling me how she was on her way from charlotte to myrtle beach to meet her sister and family and she had lost her bank car pulled up to get gas and didn't have a card and no money had her kids and I  guess the man was her husband but long story short she took her driver's license and showed them to me and said do you have anything you can help me with to get to myrtle beach.... I am a very free hearted person so I pulled money out and gave her and  she said thank you the lord will bless you... well I came on back home and the first thing popped in my mind  like a voice said I am gonna bless you back for helping a total stranger... again long story short I  mid-day for $1.00 50/50 $290.00 which was a total blessing to me being that I am still learning how to play the lottery so you just never know when you post those numbers up there who you might be helping put food in the kids mouth or clothes on there back.... I hope you guys didn't mind me sharing my story. I hope you all can pull the family back together and be happy again make that $$$$$ and kick NCEL'S BUTT!!!

Don*t mind at all..Your story was very touching..

Now that*s how you get your blessings..Blue Angel

Best of LUCK to youSee Ya!

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
            Wilson
            United States
            Member #54516
            August 21, 2007
            2802 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

pls...I don't think she wanted to look at him that hard....lol.

hmmmmmmmmm.....gonna do my birthdate 470....hogzilla 439....398 just because it's ugly sitting there like a toadie frog do u think mirrors to this number is gonna fall.. I mean we've done had 375 twice..and the 370 this month....bump it.

Vergie gonna do some of ur pets tonite too. and yesssss the 911....for those who try to be incognito with the law...hehehehe that's a good one.

u know and the 409 924......i think that's enough...

alright fam I've got to concentrate and get my PB in before closing time!!  Ya'll gon make me miss 222million dollars..heheheheh

nite..bbl!!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
              Member #62239
              June 21, 2008
              24975 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Well family I am going to Bednow it has been a long day for me. Remember their isn't anything that we can't do together that will: Bring us out, Bring us over & Bring us thru TOGETHER!!! Good Night to all... *Remember we are Blessed to be a Blessing!!!

*pls*

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                Connecticut
                United States
                Member #61623
                May 29, 2008
                20581 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

5/27 eve     684, 694, 784, 786, 794, 796

686, 696

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31955 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

For tonight

567 479 814 118 011 579 357

719 409 401 678 332 223 147

qp...565

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31955 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Somebody is surely reading the NC thread...I just checked and there have been 136,969 views and the month is not over yet!

By the time I looked again after posting this there are well over 137,000.

Good luck North Carolina!

Good luck to everyone here too!See Ya!

dragoneye's avatar - nw scandix.jpg
                      shelby nc
                      United States
                      Member #69388
                      January 9, 2009
                      743 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

vergie i got the 568,567,578,579, too

EVERY DAY CAN BE A PAYDAYThinking of...

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31955 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

vergie i got the 568,567,578,579, too

Great...maybe I'll hit for a change....someone suggested I play 085 earlier but decided I didn't want to...hope it wasn't a mistake!...don't much think it will be...I expect to see 185 before 085.

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                          Winston Salem
                          United States
                          Member #61198
                          May 15, 2008
                          25313 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Evening my LP Family=

159 515 919 795 803

772 279 257 604 282

QP

649 025 922

Good Luck & Great Favor to all!

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

nc
                            United States
                            Member #61790
                            June 4, 2008
                            207 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

did anyone post the sc w/o yet ?

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                              Winston Salem
                              United States
                              Member #61198
                              May 15, 2008
                              25313 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

EekShould have gotten the Po- Po's car number and played it as well... LOL

PLS, You are too much my friend.  Thanks for giving me laugh before I turn in!

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Page 228 of 279