Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 5/1 - 5/31/2009

Topic closed. 4179 replies. Last post 8 years ago by trulyblessed.

Page 222 of 279
PrintE-mailLink
plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #62239
June 21, 2008
24961 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

lso 757 487 589 774 485 826 147 999 333 888 000

222 315 327 177 447 425 135

Singing Guitar....O'Jays for the Love of Money.... Money Money Money Moneyyyyyy... Some people got to have it.... Keep doing what you are doing Money Mann to get that mean mean mean ol' green...Drumgive me a nickel brother can you spare a dime...LMAO!!!! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O8gTib5rnw

*pls*

b-rock1077's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
    high Point N C
    United States
    Member #73469
    April 15, 2009
    225 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

PLS..Now you said a mouthful...

I do post my numbers 95% of the time..

If I I have to work that*s when I can*t post..

But i have always let everyone know that

I*m just getting in from work and didn*t have time to post..

I post charts and tips to winning the pick3 game..

There*s too much negativity here now and people

are wondering why they can*t win a darn thing..

That*s why I*m not posting as much as I usually do

because BAD LUCK FEEDS OFF NEGATIVITY!!

This is not meant for everyone but you know who you are!!

The guilty will speak and I seconds Money Mann

I also see why AVLM hasn*t been up here...

I miss his postings and his PI WO but Since he left I have been doing it on my on...

Always Good LUCK to EVERYONE and hope you make lots of $$$$$$

Blame  it on the Ec EcEconomy   

high Point N C
      United States
      Member #73469
      April 15, 2009
      225 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Fuzzy Dice HOTMAMA'S TIC TAC TOE WITH A TWIST  Dice

Midday 05/27 /09

7 8 9 7 0 9 7 8 9
      7 7 0  1 7 8  3 7 0
      6 5 4 2 3 4  2 1 4
        7 7 4  7 0 0 
        0 0 7  0 3 3 
        3 3 0  3 6 6

WHERE WILL IT BE??? Caught My Heart

HOTMAMA,

Thanks for POSTING let spread some LOVE around.

dragoneye's avatar - nw scandix.jpg
        shelby nc
        United States
        Member #69388
        January 9, 2009
        743 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Well we have had enough of this topic. It is funny to me that you guys are doing all this fussing and half of the people fussing don't even post numbers. And you are going to run the people off that are posting workouts, & numbers. So I say on this subject Fart In FaceGet your numbers and workouts together and let's meet around 7:45. Ok I am going to get me a Pepsi & crushed ice!!! CB I got some Hoop Cheese & Honey Buns as well...lol

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!

ITS  NICE  THAT  WE  POST  AND  HELP EACH  OTHER  BUT YOU KNOW  NO ONE HAVE TO POST  IF THEY DO NOT WONT TOO

SO BE HAPPY  THAT  SOME STILL DO   YOU CANT ALLWAYS POST  THE WINNING NUMBERS SOMETIMES THEY COME TO YOU AT THE LAST MIN

SO IF  SOMEONE  SAYS THEY HIT  THEN I  VERY HAPPY  FOR  THEM   WTG   SO  LET BE HAPPY FOR THE ONES THAT HIT   AND KEEP ON POSTING 

SOONER  OR LATER  YOU  WILL HIT

EVERY DAY CAN BE A PAYDAYThinking of...

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
          Wilmington,NC
          United States
          Member #57581
          January 11, 2008
          7661 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Fuzzy Dice HOTMAMA'S TIC TAC TOE WITH A TWIST  Dice

Midday 05/27 /09

7 8 9 7 0 9 7 8 9
          7 7 0  1 7 8  3 7 0
          6 5 4 2 3 4  2 1 4
            7 7 4  7 0 0 
            0 0 7  0 3 3 
            3 3 0  3 6 6

WHERE WILL IT BE??? Caught My Heart

I thought that I would try to continue to post the TTT with a twist for the rest of the month, but I think this is going to be my last post.  No one is paying attention to it anyway.   All the finger pointing needs to stop.  I've been here for a while and I've seen some very good people leave because of things others say.  Not saying that I'm one of the good one's, but I think it's time for Hotmama to leave the room.  I'm going to join Moneyup....some of you remember her...and some of you know why she is no longer here....just plain nasty and cruel to wards your fellow lottery players  this is just  my opinion, and yes opinions are just like Butt-holes everybody's got one...and this is mine.  As the old saying goes, if you don't work you don't eat....if you don't bring anything to the cover dish supper...don't complain if everything is gone when you get there. 

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

taterman47's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            Walkertown N.C.
            United States
            Member #67152
            November 18, 2008
            1546 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

here it goes again for all who paying attention http://www.chessandpoker.com/pick_3.html

I have had that for a long time now..had it before i ever come here..

Just could never seem to work anything with it.

i guess if you played one tier and all the numbers in the tier..

Every draw you could hit..

shelby nc
              United States
              Member #69388
              January 9, 2009
              743 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

I see i'm on the HOT seat again today...Well you guys can say and think what you wanna think...

B4 I go on thanks to Big dr....thats how I got the number and remember 77 was out of 100plus draws...

If you guys go back on pg 214 i think...I told big dr those was nice numbers and been in wo all WEEK...

another thing is I gave it to vernad way b4 3pm...Think what you guys wanna...I will contiune gettin money!!!!

The few ppl on here that I do mess with I'll PM you guys....I post the number lastnite and you guys didnt get it

what make me think you can get it today...I'm very pist right now...Like I said b4,when ever you wanna

see the tickets I'll put them online(noone can cash them anyway)I really see why AVLM not on here anymore..

When I say i'm going hit...I'm being positve and speaking positve things my way...no way in hell i'm bragging..

And last but not lease toosexy STOP SENDING ME PM...all you do is beg and start up chit

MONEY MAN  WTG  ON THAT  774  LET ALL THIS TALK GO   AND LETS MAKE SOME  CASH TONIGHTPartyParty

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                Winston Salem
                United States
                Member #61198
                May 15, 2008
                25140 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

I thought that I would try to continue to post the TTT with a twist for the rest of the month, but I think this is going to be my last post.  No one is paying attention to it anyway.   All the finger pointing needs to stop.  I've been here for a while and I've seen some very good people leave because of things others say.  Not saying that I'm one of the good one's, but I think it's time for Hotmama to leave the room.  I'm going to join Moneyup....some of you remember her...and some of you know why she is no longer here....just plain nasty and cruel to wards your fellow lottery players  this is just  my opinion, and yes opinions are just like Butt-holes everybody's got one...and this is mine.  As the old saying goes, if you don't work you don't eat....if you don't bring anything to the cover dish supper...don't complain if everything is gone when you get there. 

Hotmama, your post to say that you're leaving us saddens me terribly.Disapprove  Just know that some of us do not take your time, talents, gifts and efforts for granted.  You are truly a wonderful, genuine, loving individual.  You are one of the reasons I joined the post along with some of the other lovely diversed people here.  It won't be the same without you.

May the Master always protect your blessings!

FavorBlue Angel

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

United States
                  Member #72156
                  March 11, 2009
                  3308 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Not worry about all this small talk...I can put up and shut up this room(the ones who have a problem)

I GOT MY MIND ON THIS BANK ROLL I"M BOUT TO GET

AFTER TONIGHT....AND THATS A WHOOOO 4 SUREDance

United States
                    Member #73270
                    April 10, 2009
                    2854 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

I feel you on  that one good luck!

shelby nc
                      United States
                      Member #69388
                      January 9, 2009
                      743 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

HOTMAMA    I ALL WAYS PAYATTENTION   TO YOUR  TTT  IT HEIPS A LOT  IV HIT MANY TIME USEING IT  AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE GOODONES

AND THERE ARE PEOPLE  WHO LOOKS AND IT  IM ONE OF THEM  I USE YOUR TTT AND MY BOX AND WPB  RUNDOWN  ALL THE TIME   SO  WHAT

IM SAYING IS  STAY  WITH US  WE DO NEED YOU  Thumbs Up

high Point N C
                        United States
                        Member #73469
                        April 15, 2009
                        225 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

HOTMAMA,

Thanks for POSTING let spread some LOVE around.

Yes, I (WE) do need you.  Remember two fish and five loads of bread.

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                          Durham, North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #58710
                          February 23, 2008
                          6858 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

I've been watching you guys/gals going back and forth from the sidelines and it's just been a HOT MESS. I stopping posting numbers in this thread awhile ago for the very same reason, DRAMA. I had the 774 in my workout today. If you look it fell the NEXT DRAW after the 208 twice!!!! I have posted my good share of numbers since I've been here so I don't feel bad about not posting anymore. I'm being selfish sure but some days I just don't feel its worth the trouble sometimes.

I don't believe in just playing behind people without doing some form of workout yourself. I saw the 774 but I got too busy today and didn't play it. Now had I taken the time to look around and what others said yes I would have probably remembered to play it. Maybe, maybe not. Who cares???? I'm not looking for a handout, just a friendly reminder. Wink

I've always been irratated with people posting the numbers around 3pm b/c to be honest I'm sitting, waiting for the results to be posted, not what you played for the day. No offense to Moneyman. I'm happy when anyone truly wins on this thread. Many of you I congrats wether here or in a pm. Lately I've been pming more than anything else.

I don't even know why I'm posting but I will leave you with this. If as many people posted their numbers as people that posted about this we would ALL be making more PAPER. I've always said there are more people reading than posting. I never thought I would see the day I would join the lurkers. Disapprove

Hotmama I use your twist. Unlike some others I learned to do it for myself and put it in my notebook when I do my other workouts.  That's what everyone needs to do. Like you say, learn to fish for yourself. Almost all of the workouts people post they have explained except for a couple. Those I just can't figure out for the life of me!!! Ha Ha.

Let's learn to get along. Post your numbers (I will try to post again as well) or don't but remember this is a GAME and let's get the NC thread back to being the best thread on LP!!!! Wink

Spread love Lovies and money!!!

Nada, money, vernard, cb, pls, hotmama, wpb, alvm, jordan, blk, big, tenaj, nbey, concerned, monk, dragon, (anyone else I forgot) and yes even you Ladee Wink let's bring it back to making that paper, paper, paper!!! It's time to pull the big dawgs out.

I'm off to get my pencil to moving!!!! I don't eat cheese so I'll settle for a Pepsi and a honeybun. Cheers

Bring the numbers and NOT the drama!!!

Lovies

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
                            $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
                            Member #4290
                            April 9, 2004
                            16472 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

:l Sui-Youbi l: Midday 5-27-09 Evening

** until 5-31-09 **

017 019 023 025 026 028 029 034 035 037 038 046 047 049 056 058 059 067 068 069 078 089 124 125 127 128 134 136 137 139 145 146 148 149 157 158 159 167 168 179 189 235 236 238 239 245 247 248 249 256 257 258 267 269 278 279 348 359 368 369 378 389 458 459 468 479 489 569 578 579 678 689 789 444 555 999

Japanese Umbrella 

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

shelby nc
                              United States
                              Member #69388
                              January 9, 2009
                              743 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2009, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

I've been watching you guys/gals going back and forth from the sidelines and it's just been a HOT MESS. I stopping posting numbers in this thread awhile ago for the very same reason, DRAMA. I had the 774 in my workout today. If you look it fell the NEXT DRAW after the 208 twice!!!! I have posted my good share of numbers since I've been here so I don't feel bad about not posting anymore. I'm being selfish sure but some days I just don't feel its worth the trouble sometimes.

I don't believe in just playing behind people without doing some form of workout yourself. I saw the 774 but I got too busy today and didn't play it. Now had I taken the time to look around and what others said yes I would have probably remembered to play it. Maybe, maybe not. Who cares???? I'm not looking for a handout, just a friendly reminder. Wink

I've always been irratated with people posting the numbers around 3pm b/c to be honest I'm sitting, waiting for the results to be posted, not what you played for the day. No offense to Moneyman. I'm happy when anyone truly wins on this thread. Many of you I congrats wether here or in a pm. Lately I've been pming more than anything else.

I don't even know why I'm posting but I will leave you with this. If as many people posted their numbers as people that posted about this we would ALL be making more PAPER. I've always said there are more people reading than posting. I never thought I would see the day I would join the lurkers. Disapprove

Hotmama I use your twist. Unlike some others I learned to do it for myself and put it in my notebook when I do my other workouts.  That's what everyone needs to do. Like you say, learn to fish for yourself. Almost all of the workouts people post they have explained except for a couple. Those I just can't figure out for the life of me!!! Ha Ha.

Let's learn to get along. Post your numbers (I will try to post again as well) or don't but remember this is a GAME and let's get the NC thread back to being the best thread on LP!!!! Wink

Spread love Lovies and money!!!

Nada, money, vernard, cb, pls, hotmama, wpb, alvm, jordan, blk, big, tenaj, nbey, concerned, monk, dragon, (anyone else I forgot) and yes even you Ladee Wink let's bring it back to making that paper, paper, paper!!! It's time to pull the big dawgs out.

I'm off to get my pencil to moving!!!! I don't eat cheese so I'll settle for a Pepsi and a honeybun. Cheers

Bring the numbers and NOT the drama!!!

o  yes im  with you lets make some cash  come  on  hotmama we need your help toooI Agree!I Agree!PartyPartyParty

i need more cash  but dont we all come on moneyman everyone post post

PartyParty

Page 222 of 279