Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 5/1 - 5/31/2009

Topic closed. 4179 replies. Last post 8 years ago by trulyblessed.

Page 218 of 279
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31933 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2009, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

i agree mswizz...i follow vernard also and he said he hit....twice..and i followed his postings...and he did not post today's winning number earlier>>>>

e  since you are a honst man venard when did you predict today's winning number on here!!!!

Toosexxy here's the deal...you don't have to post your numbers if you don't want to...sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.

I'm not home sometimes and sometimes I just don't post for whatever reason but you can bet your bottom dollar if I say I hit...then I hit and I do believe that Vernard probably did hit...at least he didn't post them at 3pm.

So if MoneyMann wants to keep posting his at 3pm when the number has been announced then let's just forget about it and let him do his own thing.

I suspect he's doing it now to try to see what reaction he can get and he's getting one.

vernard's avatar - falling money.jpg
    Rockymount
    United States
    Member #61444
    May 23, 2008
    600 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2009, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

then you have so muh money from winning on here....that you are betting 250.00 on a nba game!!!!!!!

i guess money mann work for.....ncel!!!!!!!

thats not me i post nimbers i think coming out i didnt have any 7s in my work out so i didnt post it

OK you A GOON whatz A GOON to A GOBBLINBat

greensboro
      United States
      Member #68726
      December 29, 2008
      411 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2009, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

if he is sending people private text messages...why he can't post it on  here for every body to see..

you heard what vernard said....  to hit like this everyday....come on he are to be rich and sell his system!!!!

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31933 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2009, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

i got mine from money mann in a private text earlier people it was 80 dollars please i wasnt 4 sure

Well now isn't that nice of him to help you out like that?

Rockymount
          United States
          Member #61444
          May 23, 2008
          600 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2009, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

look i do a work out every day wit 2 pages of numbers i high light ever number that cums out i wasnt gna play that so i didnt post it money mann gave it to me in private talkum shock 2 i dnt know where them 7s came from

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Va Beach
            United States
            Member #532
            August 2, 2002
            17948 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2009, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

I'll take both sides of the argument....Maybe you have hit that much..maybe not...It doesn't matter to me because either way it doesn't affect my bank account.  But if you can't post your numbers by at least 2:59 don't bother posting them...just say "Hey, I didn't have time to post but I hit today!!".  One of the main reasons for posting numbers is to let others compare to them etc etc etc....so..just a thought.

I Agree!  And  2:59 is to late for a lot of people if they want to go out and play.  Like me I live 20 min's from the state line in VA and have to be at work by 1:20 to get a pass down before i get to work so I like to look over just in case I want to cross the state line.  We have had people to do this before when NC first got the pick-3 and Todd will not but up with this he is reading all of this.

greensboro
              United States
              Member #68726
              December 29, 2008
              411 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2009, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

i email him plenty of times...and what no response....you posted like 4 numbers on here today...and saying you wasn't sure about today's number bu......it!!!!!!!!

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31933 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2009, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  And  2:59 is to late for a lot of people if they want to go out and play.  Like me I live 20 min's from the state line in VA and have to be at work by 1:20 to get a pass down before i get to work so I like to look over just in case I want to cross the state line.  We have had people to do this before when NC first got the pick-3 and Todd will not but up with this he is reading all of this.

I've been a little surprised he hasn't stepped in yet....if it keeps up he probably will.

Rockymount
                  United States
                  Member #61444
                  May 23, 2008
                  600 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2009, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

if u look back i gave everyone a site 2 go to those are the numbers um high lighting no one paid it any mine the pages i have have sections called tiers and it seems nc only pull from the 4th and fifth

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
                    Wilmington,NC
                    United States
                    Member #57581
                    January 11, 2008
                    7661 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

MY WEEKLY PICKS

05/20 - 05/27

201    234    354    786    879    901    089    495    699    666

546    321    213   774   447    969    170

697   710    999    444    056

222    163    457

Crystal Ball 

309    821   853

306    806    069    835    031    536

539     010    110    011    695    248    761    200   

562    236    997    779    132    214    941    159    828    254 

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

LuckyCharm!'s avatar - yesnurse
                      clinton, north carolina
                      United States
                      Member #72772
                      March 26, 2009
                      30 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I haven't posted in a long time...but this controversial topic about posting numbers is interesting to me.  I don't personally know any of you, only what I read on here.  Everyone has great ideas on here.  When I first joined I didn't see all of the arguing that is going on now.  I really hate it for the "Family".  But as far as posting numbers, winning or not, how many times have any of you been to the store and changed your minds at the last minute?  How many of you have found a ticket in your glove box that you decided to play at the last minute just because you had a "feeling" about it?  And sometimes those spur of the moment decisions have gotten you a Hit.  Yall know how the old saying goes ..."Don't Hate the Player..Hate the Game".  Even if Money Mann had posted that group of numbers would anyone have played them? I wouldn't even if I hit everyday I'd still be losing because of all the numbers being posted.  Good luck everyone.

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Va Beach
                        United States
                        Member #532
                        August 2, 2002
                        17948 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

if u look back i gave everyone a site 2 go to those are the numbers um high lighting no one paid it any mine the pages i have have sections called tiers and it seems nc only pull from the 4th and fifth

Can you repost it for all to see thanks.

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                          Member #62239
                          June 21, 2008
                          24975 Posts

77 was out over 120 draws.

Hey Mr. Jones is that for the Midday Draw...We just recently got the 777. Just curious. Thanks

*pls*

Rockymount
                            United States
                            Member #61444
                            May 23, 2008
                            600 Posts

i email him plenty of times...and what no response....you posted like 4 numbers on here today...and saying you wasn't sure about today's number bu......it!!!!!!!!

i said i wasnt 4 sure about 774 thats why it wasnt post i try 2 help you guys so stop biting my

head off

Virginia
                              United States
                              Member #73818
                              April 25, 2009
                              173 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I haven't posted in a long time...but this controversial topic about posting numbers is interesting to me.  I don't personally know any of you, only what I read on here.  Everyone has great ideas on here.  When I first joined I didn't see all of the arguing that is going on now.  I really hate it for the "Family".  But as far as posting numbers, winning or not, how many times have any of you been to the store and changed your minds at the last minute?  How many of you have found a ticket in your glove box that you decided to play at the last minute just because you had a "feeling" about it?  And sometimes those spur of the moment decisions have gotten you a Hit.  Yall know how the old saying goes ..."Don't Hate the Player..Hate the Game".  Even if Money Mann had posted that group of numbers would anyone have played them? I wouldn't even if I hit everyday I'd still be losing because of all the numbers being posted.  Good luck everyone.

Posting them after the drawing is the issue..nothing more nothing less.  If the drawing has already happened then no one needs to know what you played.

Page 218 of 279