Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 5/1 - 5/31/2009

Topic closed. 4179 replies. Last post 8 years ago by trulyblessed.

Page 220 of 279
PrintE-mailLink
mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Va Beach
United States
Member #532
August 2, 2002
17715 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

That's what makes everyone question it...if someone were to just say they won then ok but trying to post your numbers before someone posts the winning number is the bad thing.

He is having the number sent to his cell phone and you have it before it hit the web page that how he is doing it.

Virginia
    United States
    Member #73818
    April 25, 2009
    173 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

He is having the number sent to his cell phone and you have it before it hit the web page that how he is doing it.

No they don't send the txt messages until 20-30minutes after the drawing.  All you have to do is watch the live drawing and put the winning number in your post and hit post real quick b4 anyone post the winner.

raleigh, nc
      United States
      Member #72330
      March 15, 2009
      2015 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

this is a site i thought...that we were all going to help each other win...it is enough money to go around..i am a very observant person..and i do pay attention...what makes it so up setting....is that people on here working so hard on here doing different work outs on here.....then someone say eachday that i am on going hit today!!!! and then do...which i think is bragging!!!!and posting your numbers so late...he are to be so rich

Heres a tip: Play hot mama's weekly play list, you will win. She has it posted weekly, play bob jones list. just play their numbers and you will win!!

Cheerleader cheering with pompomsLets get Paid!!

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
        Member #62239
        June 21, 2008
        24951 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

wuz up LP FAM.....

LET's GET GET GET IT...I WILL HIT MIDDAYDance

Well I guess he spoke that and it was so... I WILL hit tonight off of 073... 

*pls*

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          Va Beach
          United States
          Member #532
          August 2, 2002
          17715 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

No they don't send the txt messages until 20-30minutes after the drawing.  All you have to do is watch the live drawing and put the winning number in your post and hit post real quick b4 anyone post the winner.

Thanks !

Virginia
            United States
            Member #73818
            April 25, 2009
            173 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Funny you say that.......

For my lottery game (Western Canada) if I had played every boxed number every drawing I would have hit 90% of the time :-).  Almost everyday but I still would have not made a profit lol.

Total Hits: 5468/6027
            Total Doubles: 1122
            Total Straights: 1306

This is why filtering is important.

greensboro
              United States
              Member #68726
              December 29, 2008
              409 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

lucky...i am going to let it go...but let me ask you one question..if a person is hittin

g the number everday like money mann..you is going to want to know waht numbers he is going to post or predict  for that night.....look at it...sometimes when he post his numbers....the number might not be on here..but then he will comeback and say he still had hit the number..if he iemail venard earlier with the winning number ..why did he not..he post his number at 3.00

greensboro
                United States
                Member #68726
                December 29, 2008
                409 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

pepper do do you play money mann's picks!!!!

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #75096
                  May 26, 2009
                  7136 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

I like that number 037, and maybe that will be a winner tonight because I feel the 7 is coming back tonight... Good luck...here are my numbers 307, 304, 756, 456.... Just a guess but hopefully we all will find a way to be blessed....

vernard's avatar - falling money.jpg
                    Rockymount
                    United States
                    Member #61444
                    May 23, 2008
                    600 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

2 2 8

1 0 4                   904-924 2nite guys lets let go the drama

0 9 8

OK you A GOON whatz A GOON to A GOBBLINBat

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                      Member #62239
                      June 21, 2008
                      24951 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

2 2 8

1 0 4                   904-924 2nite guys lets let go the drama

0 9 8

Thanks Vernard those look good....Good Luck to you on tonight!!! Thumbs Up

*pls*

vernard's avatar - falling money.jpg
                        Rockymount
                        United States
                        Member #61444
                        May 23, 2008
                        600 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

in 4 the record these are the only 1s um playing i hope this early enough

OK you A GOON whatz A GOON to A GOBBLINBat

raleigh, nc
                          United States
                          Member #72330
                          March 15, 2009
                          2015 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

lucky...i am going to let it go...but let me ask you one question..if a person is hittin

g the number everday like money mann..you is going to want to know waht numbers he is going to post or predict  for that night.....look at it...sometimes when he post his numbers....the number might not be on here..but then he will comeback and say he still had hit the number..if he iemail venard earlier with the winning number ..why did he not..he post his number at 3.00

Did he not say, he had to come back and post the rest to his first set of numbers? Again how would anybody know in his 30 plus numbers which one is the winner, are u going to play them all? He posted the numbers before the drawing, that's all that count in my book, cause I don't rely on others for my winnings I go and seek them for myself. illreguardless whether this site is for sharing, it's also for not making people feel bad cause you can't pick out a winning number for yourself!!

I will pick up where I left off, when I come in from work!! And I will post my number at whatever time I want to!!

Cheerleader cheering with pompomsLets get Paid!!

LuckyCharm!'s avatar - yesnurse
                            clinton, north carolina
                            United States
                            Member #72772
                            March 26, 2009
                            30 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

I see your point as well...I'm not picking sides here....but even if he was 95 % sure that was going to be the number, we couldn't make him post it for us.  He may be on a lucky streak right now.  I have a friend that just seems to have luck and usually hits for about $4,000 a month.  I play her numbers and she plays mine.  When I hit for 250 it seems like she hits for at least 1200.  It just what you play, when you play it and how much.  Your time will come when you hit big and so will mine and everyone else's time.  If you want to talk more then send me a PM.  I try not to offend anyone, but if anyone cares, I haven't hit since 151 came out.  Maybe it's just not my turn right now.

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Thankyou the numbers look great.... Bless you and also bless everyone that post, at least everyone is trying to help..... Thank you again.

Page 220 of 279