Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Advanced Lotto Tool 2.0

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Alcymart.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
Member #2815
November 18, 2003
502 Posts
Posted: May 7, 2009, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Congrads on WG 1.7/8 capabilities, it took Robert Sertoic 18 lines.

Could you please walk through the step by step process of making this 4if6in18 positional wheel in WheelGen from start to finish. 

Thanks BobP

Sure BobP,

first set the covering parameters as 18,6,4,6 and b=17. Use search strength=Extensive and bias to 0%. At the "my numbers" panel click on "select all numbers". Switch to the filters panel at the coverage engine and enable the option "filtered over overall coverage". The final step is to say how to position the numbers, so switch to the positions filter (the same can be done via the number groups but the positions filter is much faster in this case).

You'll create 6 position filters:

#1- range 1-3 in Guide mode

#2- range 4-6 in Guide mode

#3- range 7-9 in Guide mode

#6- range 16-18 in Guide mode

Click optimize and in about 1 minute you'll get the covering in 17 blocks. it may take less or more, since the engine will pick a different route on each run but you'll make it at the end. Other bias settings might be faster so you may try to reduce/increase the bias too. You'll know that the covering has been 100% constructed by observing the coverage information at the progress panel. In particular, we are interested in the coverage of the wheel as filtered, so observe the "- Filtered " coverage indicator.

cheers

lottoarchitect

Canada
    Member #51923
    May 1, 2007
    7 Posts
    Posted: May 7, 2009, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Congrads on WG 1.7/8 capabilities, it took Robert Sertoic 18 lines.

Could you please walk through the step by step process of making this 4if6in18 positional wheel in WheelGen from start to finish. 

Thanks BobP

... and I wouldn't be surprised Wheel Generator can improve it even further cause it's the most advanced Wheeler! If Wheel Generator can't do it, no other wheeler can. I should know, I use it daily...