Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dead_Aim's Plays

Topic closed. 57 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Kaptainess.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
Member #63356
July 26, 2008
1427 Posts
Posted: May 4, 2009, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

I feel Ya Dead Aim - I post everyday and hardly get any response to my posts.  I KNOW folks are viewing the post, just don't say a word. 

Recently I have had a few members posting, no where near the amount of folks that visit.  :-).  Hint!

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
    Member #6363
    August 20, 2004
    4052 Posts
    Posted: May 4, 2009, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Hey could you put Delaware in the mix also!

Here is a chart for the evening game.

DE EVEDE EVE

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

United States
      Member #6363
      August 20, 2004
      4052 Posts
      Posted: May 4, 2009, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

I feel Ya Dead Aim - I post everyday and hardly get any response to my posts.  I KNOW folks are viewing the post, just don't say a word. 

Recently I have had a few members posting, no where near the amount of folks that visit.  :-).  Hint!

Thank you Kaptainess,

I really didn't know how to say this without it making it sound like a pity party, because that is not what it is.

And I am as gulity as others about not responding. But I don't visit as many other threads as I would like.

But I am not one to drop by a thread just to say, Hi.

Most of the time, I don't even reply to my own threads, unless I have a hit to post with it. Big Smile

If you look back you will see that is not a joke. lol

NC EVENC EVE
      403406940463943  944966400433099
      946063903906963  066644633399300

Many Winners to You.

D_A

maddi2's avatar - the eye.png
        Almost Heaven, WV
        United States
        Member #66741
        November 5, 2008
        163 Posts
        Posted: May 5, 2009, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Kentucky hit a double it was 100, I had a feeling it was coming, but I second guessed it!
        I am Keeping the list though! Mine has been doing me wrong!

Thanks for all the work you do, I think alot of people don't post because they don't want to seem silly! There are those around that want a fee for the information provided on LP and I think that its fantastic everyone here is willing to share what they think and know. When I get to the point that I can give usefull information,  I fully intend to pay it forward and back to those who have helped me!

Me, I've been a member since Nov. and I am a greenhorn when it comes to playing and tracking, all in all I think I've hit the pick3,  4 times,(box) and pick 4, 2 times (100$). Thank God I'm not doing this for a living!Wish you did 4's for Ky, they eat everyone here up. I track alot more than I play, because I can't afford to lose alot, but being stuck in the woods of Western, Ky.,   Hey,  it's entertainment ,especially when gas prices sky rocketed!  

I have to say I love LP and the people here (well...)

Thank you!       Star

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
          Member #63356
          July 26, 2008
          1427 Posts
          Posted: May 5, 2009, 5:25 am - IP Logged

Thank you Kaptainess,

I really didn't know how to say this without it making it sound like a pity party, because that is not what it is.

And I am as gulity as others about not responding. But I don't visit as many other threads as I would like.

But I am not one to drop by a thread just to say, Hi.

Most of the time, I don't even reply to my own threads, unless I have a hit to post with it. Big Smile

If you look back you will see that is not a joke. lol

NC EVENC EVE
          403406940463943  944966400433099
          946063903906963  066644633399300

Oh No!  That hint wasn't for YOU!  You do your job here on your post Dead Aim!  And I might add, an Excellent job you do.  Same with me, its work.  I do have too much free time.

Just thought it would be nice for a HiYa or input - something - too quiet on my post.  LOL!!  Maybe that's a good thing?

United States
            Member #6363
            August 20, 2004
            4052 Posts
            Posted: May 5, 2009, 1:45 pm - IP Logged
            FL MIDFL MID
            KY MIDKY MID
            MO MIDMO MID

Maddi, KY delivered a straight. I hope you were lucky enough to choose that one.

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Almost Heaven, WV
              United States
              Member #66741
              November 5, 2008
              163 Posts
              Posted: May 5, 2009, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

I Wish!?!

I played all the evening #'s and I 'm keeping them in! Your are on a roll for Ky.Keep'em coming and when I do get it you will be the first to know!

I'll be down at the corner store adding the mids now

Cheers  GREAT JOB  I'm sure somebody caught it!!

Lady334's avatar - Inthedark 1.gif
                Queens, NY
                United States
                Member #72823
                March 28, 2009
                211 Posts
                Posted: May 5, 2009, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

You are a devoted player to be running back and forth to the store.

Me, I would have waited if I had already made my purchases for today.

Then again, if it does come tonight you will not be sorry, as I often am by waiting the extra day.  

Yes DA,

Not devoted but addicted  Yeah I just hate the feeling I get when a number I play finally hits and I didn't have it in. As well as when it's a number off.  So anyways Im gonna keep that number running as well a few others. I must admit I believe I would do better putting them in for a week and probably save money too. 

I do appreciate your time being spent to share with others. Thanks

The only things in life that you regret are the risks that you didn't take.

United States
                  Member #6363
                  August 20, 2004
                  4052 Posts
                  Posted: May 5, 2009, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lady,

I have tried that weekly ticket purchasing method. It has it problems too. True, I have missed many times because I did not go up town on the right nights, but with the weekly thing, I have also hit on the first night the weekly ticket was purchased. Then you have the same number for another 4 days with the likelihood of a repeat being extremely slim.

PA EVEPA EVE

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Lady334's avatar - Inthedark 1.gif
                    Queens, NY
                    United States
                    Member #72823
                    March 28, 2009
                    211 Posts
                    Posted: May 5, 2009, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

(lol) D_A I hear ya.  Many blessing to you and us all for more wealth for the rest of the year. 

Im kinda bummed out though NY #'s have been laying out of wack though. Today midday was 339 & Eve was 633. Wow double following a double and not to mention. a double yesterday! Im kinda lost, think I need a day or two focus. Maybe even the rest of the week.

The only things in life that you regret are the risks that you didn't take.

Almost Heaven, WV
                      United States
                      Member #66741
                      November 5, 2008
                      163 Posts
                      Posted: May 5, 2009, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

D_A,

Went down and got #'s for the next two days mid and eve draw played them box, but played them all! Here's to you and hitting Ky again!

Maddi              Thumbs Up

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                        Beautiful Florida
                        United States
                        Member #5709
                        July 18, 2004
                        20106 Posts
                        Posted: May 5, 2009, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Hey MD,

I was trying to weed out some of the states that I felt were not being used so I could make the list a little more manageable for me time wise, I got the impression that NJ wasn't being used because I can not remember the last time I got any replies from anybody in NJ. Not only that, 2 or 3 weeks ago I ask (in my post) if NJ was being used. All I needed was a reply and I would have left it on the list. I got nothing. 

I don't mind helping people, that is why I do this, but I don't like to think I am wasting me time either. If you use it, I will re-instate it, but occasionally I need to know it is being used. You know what I mean?

Android,

I'll make one up for you but I don't know if I will be putting in the list permanently. We will have to see out the first charts do.

Hey D_A,

Didn't see your post last time out, but definately would have responded. Understandable about feeling that you're wasting your time, but I can definately tell you from my end that your workouts for NJ do not go unused...

Been very busy with work and all, and have'nt been able to go through the post like I normally do. This much I will tell you, your time and effort does'nt go unnoticed. I appreciate all that you've done for NJ, and I do use it along with my workouts 

Thanks, MD... 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                          PA
                          United States
                          Member #69849
                          January 18, 2009
                          14840 Posts
                          Posted: May 5, 2009, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations again D_A  you hit PA eve  boxed  520 came out.  WTG!!!

United States
                            Member #6363
                            August 20, 2004
                            4052 Posts
                            Posted: May 5, 2009, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

MD, I will be adding NJ back in the list come Sunday night.

Lady and Maddi,

The only advice I can give to you is not to try the shotgun approach with these charts because you will go broke, no ifs, ands, or buts, about it. And I really don't have time to go into finer detailed filters for each state. I think I gave both of you a single combo (for your state) to hang on for the week, each may come yet. Your best bet is to find other poster's who are state specific and see what they have on their list, I know Lucky posts that way. Compare his to mine and to your own and stick to one or two combos to play for the week. Yes, you will be cussing some because of ones you missed from the list. But then there are weeks like the one I am having now, where it all seems to work out. 

If you have it down to just a couple combos you can play a few tickets on the same number that is what I did today and all went well. Thumbs Up

Thanks Dee.

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Almost Heaven, WV
                              United States
                              Member #66741
                              November 5, 2008
                              163 Posts
                              Posted: May 5, 2009, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

I have to say when I play alot of numbers I do compare them to the list for the Kentucky Thread and I always play box it doesn't pay as much, but it can bankroll next weeks entertainment, LOL!

I have a budget for my numbers, and any profit goes to the bank and I keep to what I have budgeted for the week! (My husband grew up in Vegas, that has been his rule since we got together! Don't gamble more than you can afford to lose ,and what you make over what you start with, BANK IT!)

Ky list  tonight and tomorrow just lined up to good! If you look at the list on Kentucky website for payouts on pick 4 gave up on those ; they keep their fair share,and at least on Pick 3 they will let us do FP,BP,SP,ST or ST Box!

Good Luck and Love the Thread!! Know that it is appreciated!!

Thank you,

Maddi