Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My NY Pick 10 Efforts

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Lex113.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lady334's avatar - Inthedark 1.gif
Queens, NY
United States
Member #72823
March 28, 2009
211 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2009, 4:23 am - IP Logged

I know Joker, but...

What states games have you played these on?  Where they ball drop, or computer drawn games? Selections should be relative to the individual game.  I mean, they havnt produced anything yet in NY Pick 10 recently.

Might work for the computerized (every for minute) Keno games we have here as well in NY called Quick Draw. I could do a whole post on that game alone.  I watch people blow (and sometimes win) ridiculous amounts of money on this game.

You have a little "three line" wheel for the key numbers (3) and (1)...which is sort of interesting.

Good Luck to all of you!

I too play pick 10 off and on and no big wins. I like it when I can't get 6 # or more to not get any at all. At least I get back $4.

Down and dirty regarding Quick Draw (which I play) what do you mean when you say "You have a little "three line" wheel for the key numbers (3) and (1)???

Thanks

The only things in life that you regret are the risks that you didn't take.

Long Island, NY
    United States
    Member #57412
    January 3, 2008
    419 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2009, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Good Luck to all of you!

I too play pick 10 off and on and no big wins. I like it when I can't get 6 # or more to not get any at all. At least I get back $4.

Down and dirty regarding Quick Draw (which I play) what do you mean when you say "You have a little "three line" wheel for the key numbers (3) and (1)???

Thanks

Lady:

If you look at Jokers post on the previous page, you will see that he has 3 lines (each with 1 and 3) that he states has produced wins for him in the past.

I am especialy interested in this (every four minute drawn) game as it is a computerized draw (vs. The Pick 10 which is a once a day ball drop). The draws come out much different (computer vs. ball drop) if you really take the time to analyze.  Much.

I've spent countless hours (and still do) trying to crack the algorythm code for the computer draw.  I'm getting there.  Really.

I feel sorry for the nice poor folks I regularly meet at these Keno parlors.  Made friends with many of them. They do no analysis it seems.   They come in, play "they're numbers" and hope if they wait it out (probably spending most of they're welfare or blue collar job checks money) that they come up and "get lucky".

Very sad.  This is a major source of revenue for the NY Lottery Assoc. as they further suck money from the poor impoverished...and sorry, mostly lazy folks who go in looking for immediate gratification..without doing any work.  They laugh at me when they see me come in with my charts.

Without a strategy for the computerized draw game (to my judgement) you will lose, lose lose.

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
      Brooklyn, NY
      United States
      Member #74991
      May 24, 2009
      5560 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2009, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

I agree. Also the ones that want to go for the 10 spot which is the hardest to master. I mainly play the 5 spot or 3 spot. I watch to see how the numbers are falling then I draw up a pattern and play the same card for a few games straight.

I went on vacation to Trinidad recently and won $2700 after only playing 2 games and could have won on my 2nd card but I did not get up and repeat it since I had another game on the other ticket I had. I think I am luckier outside of the US.Big Smile

Pets: 801-4520-6383

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
        Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #74991
        May 24, 2009
        5560 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2009, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

My pick10 for tonight

1 5 6 9 11 13 18 22 32 34

1 2 3 10 11 12 13 14 68 75

Pets: 801-4520-6383