Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky's update

Topic closed. 77 replies. Last post 8 years ago by aux8b.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23266 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2009, 8:20 am - IP Logged
Well good news might be coming!!!!  Lucky called me last night and said they moved him to a regular floor (Room 315, just in case you want to play it) and said that if his vitals stay stable and he continues to improve, he may come home later on tonight or tomorrow for sure!!! 

The kids all chipped in and bought him a laptop computer so he could have something to do while he is in bed - he'll love that!!!

Wow, that's awesome, thanks for posting the good news!  

I'll bet all the other patients are going to be jealous!

Type 

Thinking of...

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

dorap's avatar - darven
    cleveland Ohio
    United States
    Member #72371
    March 16, 2009
    253 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2009, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Thanks Todd we will Never underestimate the power of prayer for Lucky and his family and the LP family. We are glad you are stable and continues to improve we look forward to here from you Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!See Ya!

Ga
      United States
      Member #1207
      February 28, 2003
      4808 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2009, 9:02 am - IP Logged
      Well good news might be coming!!!!  Lucky called me last night and said they moved him to a regular floor (Room 315, just in case you want to play it) and said that if his vitals stay stable and he continues to improve, he may come home later on tonight or tomorrow for sure!!! 

The kids all chipped in and bought him a laptop computer so he could have something to do while he is in bed - he'll love that!!!

Praise God 

Hurray!

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #58526
        February 18, 2008
        683 Posts
        Posted: May 8, 2009, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Great news!  Thanks for the updates, Sparky.  Everyone here is pullin' for ya, Lucky!!Blue Angel

lotto lynn's avatar - Yavill
          New York
          United States
          Member #65188
          September 20, 2008
          187 Posts
          Posted: May 8, 2009, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

This is very good news.Happy to hear that lucky is doing better. That is very nice that he has a laptop with him. It will give him something to. Get well soon lucky.

Take Care

lotto lynnSmile

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
            Stone Mountain, GA
            United States
            Member #3189
            January 1, 2004
            28242 Posts
            Posted: May 8, 2009, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

GREAT NEWS!!!

Blue Angel  Blue Angel  Blue Angel

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31349 Posts
              Posted: May 8, 2009, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Good news!  Thanks.  Lovies

love to nibble those micey feet.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #6
                November 4, 2001
                8790 Posts
                Posted: May 8, 2009, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Cheers

MAGA

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
                  NC
                  United States
                  Member #11741
                  February 23, 2005
                  1233 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2009, 2:03 pm - IP Logged
                  Hi Everyone at Lottery Post -

I just wanted to give everyone an update on Lucky and to let you know how he's doing.  The doctors moved him out of Intensive Care today and he's been moved to Coronary Care which is a step down from ICU before he's moved to a regular floor.  They keep a closer watch on him in this unit since he's still not stable enough to go to a regular floor.

He may be able to come home within the next 4 to 5 days if his hemoglobin count is up and his heart rate is between 60-100.  I was very excited to see that he had been moved from ICU when I got to the hospital because they hadn't even mentioned it would be today.  He is still on a liquid diet but doesn't seem to care about food at all.  He just wants to get better and get out of there and come home.!! 

He did want me to write everyone and give you his room numbers just in case anyone would want to play them.  The numbers would be 134 when he was in Emergency; 219 when he was in Intensive Care and 425 while he is in the Coronary Care Unit. 

He also wants everyone to know how much he appreciates all the get well messages, sending all the prayers and angel icons!!!  I printed all of them out so I could take them with me to the hospital so I could read them all to him.  It really made him feel good to know you all care; just to know he has so many loving and good friends from Lottery Post.  I really believe all the prayers and concerns are helping him recover and that he'll be home real soon.

So thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers and I'll update again as soon as I can.  Keep the prayers coming  - we all want him to be back the way he was before - he misses being on the computer and posting for all of you at the LP!!!

Sparky
                  (Lucky's Wife)

It's great to hear that he is improving!!!! I see he is still thinking about his LP family even while in the hospital "Smile!!!  Thank him for the numbers and tell him that the 219 is one of my favorites to play.

Your entire family is still in my prayers.

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                    MICHIGAN
                    United States
                    Member #65282
                    September 22, 2008
                    1992 Posts
                    Posted: May 8, 2009, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

That is so COOL!   Glad to hear the good news

maddi2's avatar - the eye.png
                      Almost Heaven, WV
                      United States
                      Member #66741
                      November 5, 2008
                      163 Posts
                      Posted: May 8, 2009, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Amen!

Where there are one or more  believers gathered together in His Name he hears and answers all prayers!  

Lucky We are still praying and will continue to do so untill you are able to walk a mile! Or do this  Hyper  LOL!    Blue Angel  are watching over you!

Blessings to you and yours!

poorman's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
                        nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #3369
                        January 16, 2004
                        474 Posts
                        Posted: May 9, 2009, 3:46 am - IP Logged

hi to all and to lucky our prayers are with you and your family from the nassau bahamas family as we  read your posts daily get well soon and keep the faith as god will bring you thru we miss you lucky and will continue to pray for you

as for your numbers of the rooms your 425 came late chicago as 524 lst nite may 8th

get rich or die trying

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                          Middle GA
                          United States
                          Member #42874
                          July 9, 2006
                          3912 Posts
                          Posted: May 11, 2009, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Haven't been on in awhile so I got all the Lucky news just now.  What a turn of events lately.  All I can say is that God is sooooo good.  I am so happy to hear that Lucky is doing much better.  Thank you for keeping us posted Sparky.  We will continue to send prayers up for you, Lucky and your family.  Many blessings to you both and a continued speedy recovery to Lucky. Lovies

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Lady334's avatar - Inthedark 1.gif
                            Queens, NY
                            United States
                            Member #72823
                            March 28, 2009
                            211 Posts
                            Posted: May 11, 2009, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Amen, Amen, Amen

The only things in life that you regret are the risks that you didn't take.

reflections5555's avatar - 21
                              Columbia
                              United States
                              Member #36222
                              March 29, 2006
                              1680 Posts
                              Posted: May 11, 2009, 1:45 pm - IP Logged
                              Hi Everyone at Lottery Post -

I just wanted to give everyone an update on Lucky and to let you know how he's doing.  The doctors moved him out of Intensive Care today and he's been moved to Coronary Care which is a step down from ICU before he's moved to a regular floor.  They keep a closer watch on him in this unit since he's still not stable enough to go to a regular floor.

He may be able to come home within the next 4 to 5 days if his hemoglobin count is up and his heart rate is between 60-100.  I was very excited to see that he had been moved from ICU when I got to the hospital because they hadn't even mentioned it would be today.  He is still on a liquid diet but doesn't seem to care about food at all.  He just wants to get better and get out of there and come home.!! 

He did want me to write everyone and give you his room numbers just in case anyone would want to play them.  The numbers would be 134 when he was in Emergency; 219 when he was in Intensive Care and 425 while he is in the Coronary Care Unit. 

He also wants everyone to know how much he appreciates all the get well messages, sending all the prayers and angel icons!!!  I printed all of them out so I could take them with me to the hospital so I could read them all to him.  It really made him feel good to know you all care; just to know he has so many loving and good friends from Lottery Post.  I really believe all the prayers and concerns are helping him recover and that he'll be home real soon.

So thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers and I'll update again as soon as I can.  Keep the prayers coming  - we all want him to be back the way he was before - he misses being on the computer and posting for all of you at the LP!!!

Sparky
                              (Lucky's Wife)

Sparky, I have been away for a time, just read your post. I am glad that Lucky is recovering. God Bless you and your entire family.Blue Angel

Ganbatte ne!

"kouun wo inorimasu"

Reflections5555