Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Magicial ways to win in lottery

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Dollar419.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
bob27's avatar - chakra man1.jpg
chicago
United States
Member #34162
February 28, 2006
315 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2009, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Hello all.I want to start interesting topic,and i hope you like it.My basic interest is
magic,paranormal,and everything unexplainable and mysterious.Reason why i started
this topic,because i would you to share your experience using magic to attract good luck
or win in lottery.I read books about third eye,power of talismans,and watched
movie "the secret"which says that if you think positive,you can attract anything you want.
You need to learn,how to control your thoughts.Most interesting thing is about remote
viewing.It is ability to see future events.Other people use magic spells that bring
good luck.My question to all of you is this: Do you use any form of magic,to win in lottery,
to to bring good luck to yourself,and are you successful? I personally believe that in the
future,more and more people will try to use magic,either it is talismans or spells to
attract more good luck... So again..do you use any of the techniques mentioned,and are
you successful?

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
    Wyncote,Pa
    United States
    Member #3206
    January 3, 2004
    60714 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2009, 10:35 am - IP Logged
    SunshineSun Smiley
    What you seek is there already
    Ask your creative mind to uncover it,experiment.
    That's the issue.
    Some puzzles are easy...some take time.
    Testing your theories,opens your creative mind
      BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3102 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2009, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I think you have to divide magic into at least two groups.

There is magic that is really tricks, slight of hand and folk remedies with a magical attribute and what would be real magic if magic actually worked in this reality.

For example, in the witches spell book there is a spell to get rid of a rival at a garden party.  You flick a little apple juice on their back and whisper your spell.  Bugs will be attracted to the apple juice causing your rival to leave the party.  This isn't magic, it's a trick.

As some people have mental blocks that prevent them from predicting winnng numbers, any means from spells to prayer that opens the channels can help and again isn't magical. 

"Real magic" often requires ingredients that can not be obtained.

Psychics have their excuses ready before you pay.

I've never heard of a rich witch, psychic, etc.  There may be some with the sense to keep their mouth shut, but that doesn't help us.

I have not been successful in finding out how psychic network employees were told to provide lottery numbers when requested, that would be interesting.   Anyone know ?

Keeping an open mind, trying to keep my brain from falling out.  BobP

btw: Anyone know what part of the chicken the fritter comes from?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19813 Posts
        Posted: May 12, 2009, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

btw: Anyone know what part of the chicken the fritter comes from?

A fritter is any kind of food coated in batter and deep fried.   I guess it would be the part of the chicken you fry.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #22395
          September 24, 2005
          1583 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2009, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

BobP wrote..."btw: Anyone know what part of the chicken the fritter comes from?"

I can't tell you.  If I did you probably would never eat them again.

I don't subscribe to or believe in, magical (or magicial - per your title).  But I have on 2 ocassions dreamed of 3 digit numbers - so I bought some boxed tickets for 3 days.  Won both times.  Years ago.  Never had it happen again.  I simply place that in the unknown category.  And don't worry about it.  Don't believe there is such a thing as honing your "powers."

chicago
            United States
            Member #34162
            February 28, 2006
            315 Posts
            Posted: May 12, 2009, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Never heard of the psychic winning lottery? Explain this:    http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/223402/_330_Million_Lottery_Winner_Credits_Wicca_For_His_Good_Fortune

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #22395
              September 24, 2005
              1583 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2009, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Never heard of the psychic winning lottery? Explain this:    http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/223402/_330_Million_Lottery_Winner_Credits_Wicca_For_His_Good_Fortune

What is there to explain?

His belief that he won because of his study of wicca is just that, a belief, unfounded in facts.   It has to be repeatable to have any validity.  He just picked the right numbers like any other "normal" person could have done.  In that article it explains he had to share that prize.  The other 3 were not Wiccans.

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
                new york
                United States
                Member #52681
                June 4, 2007
                2216 Posts
                Posted: May 12, 2009, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Before you learn how to become psychic, consider that meeting your goals could take years. You already have psychic abilities, but they will certainly need to be strengthened. Learn how to bring your gifts to life by following these steps. Here's how to become psychic:

1= Believe in your psychic abilities. Negativity will only make honing your gifts more difficult. Find inspiration that erases your doubts, and use it keep your psychic abilities strong. If you don't believe in your own power, you can't become psychic

2 =Meditate for at least 15 minutes each day. It can actually make you feel more energetic than napping! Metabolic rate decreases and muscle tension melts away. This boost in health and mental performance makes getting spiritual much easier.

3 =Never use your psychic powers for personal gain; you could lose them! Your gifts are meant to help others. Avoid getting selfish with them. For instance, by betting on football games when you can predict the winner, you would be risking your abilities.

4 =Conquer your fears. Being intimidated by your psychic gifts can really hinder their development. Just consider all of the great things you could do after learning how to become psychic; they alone should be reason enough to overcome your fears

5 =Decide whether you want to improve your telepathy, remote viewing, or psychometry skills. You could learn all three at once. Research the ways to hone each particular ability and follow the directions. That's how to become psychic

good luck

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive

United States
                  Member #58528
                  February 18, 2008
                  710 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2009, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Before you learn how to become psychic, consider that meeting your goals could take years. You already have psychic abilities, but they will certainly need to be strengthened. Learn how to bring your gifts to life by following these steps. Here's how to become psychic:

1= Believe in your psychic abilities. Negativity will only make honing your gifts more difficult. Find inspiration that erases your doubts, and use it keep your psychic abilities strong. If you don't believe in your own power, you can't become psychic

2 =Meditate for at least 15 minutes each day. It can actually make you feel more energetic than napping! Metabolic rate decreases and muscle tension melts away. This boost in health and mental performance makes getting spiritual much easier.

3 =Never use your psychic powers for personal gain; you could lose them! Your gifts are meant to help others. Avoid getting selfish with them. For instance, by betting on football games when you can predict the winner, you would be risking your abilities.

4 =Conquer your fears. Being intimidated by your psychic gifts can really hinder their development. Just consider all of the great things you could do after learning how to become psychic; they alone should be reason enough to overcome your fears

5 =Decide whether you want to improve your telepathy, remote viewing, or psychometry skills. You could learn all three at once. Research the ways to hone each particular ability and follow the directions. That's how to become psychic

good luck

If you can't use your psychic powers for personal gain doesn't that make psychic powers useless for playing the lottery?

chicago
                    United States
                    Member #34162
                    February 28, 2006
                    315 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2009, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

this is interesting video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObeI82f5OmI

United States
                      Member #68002
                      December 10, 2008
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: May 12, 2009, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Psychic abilities are not limited too just helping others you can use them too help yourself also,even for financial gain it depends on what you believe should be done with your ability nothing is written in stone on how too use them. I know of a person that had the ability too select winning numbers in the daily games and they did it for themself without any problems.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                        Chicago
                        United States
                        Member #70678
                        February 8, 2009
                        889 Posts
                        Posted: May 12, 2009, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

What is there to explain?

His belief that he won because of his study of wicca is just that, a belief, unfounded in facts.   It has to be repeatable to have any validity.  He just picked the right numbers like any other "normal" person could have done.  In that article it explains he had to share that prize.  The other 3 were not Wiccans.

I got the impression he bought quick picks.

I believe in magik and divination....very interesting stuff. I have several books! LOL I need to win the lottery so I have more time to persue my ever expanding interests.

Bob27 just curious if you've tried to open your third eye?

I haven't seen or read "the secret" but I have read books about the laws of attraction. Years ago I took my ex  to court to get my child support increased and after being dissappointed with the outcome I told myself  it was up to me to bring in more money. I thought I would try the lottery. I had never bought a lottery ticket (only a few scratchers) yet my 3rd ticket I hit 5 out of 6 numbers and won $2055!  I believe it was more than just luck! And grrrrr before I ever heard about this(law of attraction) I really, really wanted to move to Chicago to be with someone and you better believe it happened all to easy.  Ya know what they say........be careful what you wish for!

I haven't used good-luck rituals(spells) though I have many I want to try. I have asked the universe questions more than once and asked for very specific answers  and I received those very specific answers. ( I learned about this from a book called Sacred Signs written by Adrian Calabrese)

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23259 Posts
                          Posted: May 12, 2009, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

chicago
                            United States
                            Member #34162
                            February 28, 2006
                            315 Posts
                            Posted: May 12, 2009, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

I watched movie..the secret..and i believe in almost everything they say and you can
                            apply their methods when playing lottery.One of the strange things happening to me is
                            that when i have money,job,i feel more lucky and i win more often...when i dont have
                            these things,,i will often lose....why is it like this? iam sure,this happens in most members here.
                            Other thing is,when i dont play lottery..usually pick 3 and 4 and i watch live drawing,i am
                            good enough to guess numbers,before i see them,and when i do play and watch live
                            it is different.I am pretty sure,if we all could concentrate on 1 or 2 numbers in pick 3 in
                            some state,we would likely see these numbers.I believe that there is another side of
                            lottery,and that is the way we think.For example in my state Illinois,,lets say that there
                            will be 20,000 people watching live pick 3 drawing...and 75% of them would have same
                            numbers,,and they will be like,,,please be 1,,please be 7 and so on...at the same time...
                            so i think it is possible that these numbers will come up...what you guys think?

chicago
                              United States
                              Member #34162
                              February 28, 2006
                              315 Posts
                              Posted: May 12, 2009, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Todd..oh no...dont tell me you moved my topic to mystical.....all you can see here
                              is dreams....this topic will disappear soon.