Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Magicial ways to win in lottery

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Dollar419.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3102 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2009, 12:33 am - IP Logged

There is the old saying, "Scared money never wins."  So what happens to you happens to others as well. 

At times I am either psychic or a good guesser, but it never works for lottery.

One of my favorite news stories of all time was when a psychic shop in Hollywood, Florida burned down and all the psychics showed up for work anyway.  They didn't know !!!

There is out of body travel, where you can not only travel to places, but to other times as well.  If you were to keep records of winning lottery numbers in an open book on your desk, you could travel a week into the future, look at the book and know what the winning numbers will be.

BobP

btw: If the fritter is the part of the chicken you fry what part of a fryer is that?

bob27's avatar - chakra man1.jpg
    chicago
    United States
    Member #34162
    February 28, 2006
    315 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2009, 8:34 am - IP Logged

As i said that this topic will disappear soon.Topic mystical includes meditation, visualization, dreams, psychic powers, astrology, metaphysical, and the supernatural and you all talk about dream over
    and over and over again.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23259 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2009, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Todd..oh no...dont tell me you moved my topic to mystical.....all you can see here
      is dreams....this topic will disappear soon.

It's been moved to the correct forum.  The Mystical forum is actually not quite as busy as the general discussion forum, so no, it won't get pushed down any quicker -- it's the opposite.  I see more than dreams in the mystical forum too.  Don't worry.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22848 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2009, 10:18 am - IP Logged

I'm certainly no expert.

What I have noticed is this, there is some section of the brain that is able to process numbers

in a way that, if toned, can be a money maker. You wrote that you are able to tell

while the drawing is taking place exactly what the numbers are going to be. That's

not dumb luck, that's your brain kicking on in that moment. There were many times after

doing work outs that I came up empty/confused/frustrated. Then later in the day saw a

number on the clock, on a sign, on tv that I knew was coming. Played it and hit. That's not

dumb luck. These moments give me straight hits $$$$. Why can't I do that everyday? Or see

the powerball numbers like that. I'm not focused, that's why. Too much junk filling up too

many brain cells.

If you want to call that psychic, okay. It just might be. How you use whatever it is is up to you.

Some speak of using supernatural or meditative methods to harness the good things in life - harmony,

health, wealth, good fortune. This works for them. I do not practice these methods. I'll ask for dream

numbers if I can remember my dreams because however it works, it works.

Don't be mad because the discussion turning towards dreams - I think it all ties in with what

your main subject is about. Doesn't matter if you are asleep and seeing things. It's still

you, still your brain, still your thoughts - just in a sleeping state.

I remember years ago paging through a dream book, they lumped all you're speaking of together.

I can't explain the associate #'s but like any other method, it works sometimes.

Say for example -

You studied the numbers, made some charts, charted the patterns and came up empty. Then that night

you dream of bananas....say, for example only, the number for bananas is:

You ask on the boards and someone gives you:

145, 322, 097

322 comes up in your lottery.

There you go.

How did you do it?

Was it coincidence? Or did you know?

Maybe you dreamed of bananas because that was the object for the number that was

coming and you knew it.

Or maybe you didn't know how to process the power/signal you were getting into a number and

visualized an object for it. If the object is coming to you while you sleep, isn't that visualization?

That's what you are talking about, right?

I think different people look at these things in different ways. Some attribute it to skill with numbers,

some thank God, some say its supernatural, some call it luck.

I'm sure everyone has had a *vision moment* where they KNEW what was coming and sure enough

it came. Whatever they attribute it to, that's up to them.

Maybe you just need to get focused.

There was a point made that if psychics knew the numbers everyday, they'd all be rich.

I'm sure there are some rich psychics. How each of us looks at how they did it is up to each of us.

Believe what you want. Use what you can. Sometimes examining why or how or when too much makes

everything blurred, then you can't think at all.

{Good luck, higher power, God's grace, dumb luck, psychic power, skill} to you....pick one and go

with it.

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
          new york
          United States
          Member #52681
          June 4, 2007
          2216 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2009, 10:36 am - IP Logged

I'm certainly no expert.

What I have noticed is this, there is some section of the brain that is able to process numbers

in a way that, if toned, can be a money maker. You wrote that you are able to tell

while the drawing is taking place exactly what the numbers are going to be. That's

not dumb luck, that's your brain kicking on in that moment. There were many times after

doing work outs that I came up empty/confused/frustrated. Then later in the day saw a

number on the clock, on a sign, on tv that I knew was coming. Played it and hit. That's not

dumb luck. These moments give me straight hits $$$$. Why can't I do that everyday? Or see

the powerball numbers like that. I'm not focused, that's why. Too much junk filling up too

many brain cells.

If you want to call that psychic, okay. It just might be. How you use whatever it is is up to you.

Some speak of using supernatural or meditative methods to harness the good things in life - harmony,

health, wealth, good fortune. This works for them. I do not practice these methods. I'll ask for dream

numbers if I can remember my dreams because however it works, it works.

Don't be mad because the discussion turning towards dreams - I think it all ties in with what

your main subject is about. Doesn't matter if you are asleep and seeing things. It's still

you, still your brain, still your thoughts - just in a sleeping state.

I remember years ago paging through a dream book, they lumped all you're speaking of together.

I can't explain the associate #'s but like any other method, it works sometimes.

Say for example -

You studied the numbers, made some charts, charted the patterns and came up empty. Then that night

you dream of bananas....say, for example only, the number for bananas is:

You ask on the boards and someone gives you:

145, 322, 097

322 comes up in your lottery.

There you go.

How did you do it?

Was it coincidence? Or did you know?

Maybe you dreamed of bananas because that was the object for the number that was

coming and you knew it.

Or maybe you didn't know how to process the power/signal you were getting into a number and

visualized an object for it. If the object is coming to you while you sleep, isn't that visualization?

That's what you are talking about, right?

I think different people look at these things in different ways. Some attribute it to skill with numbers,

some thank God, some say its supernatural, some call it luck.

I'm sure everyone has had a *vision moment* where they KNEW what was coming and sure enough

it came. Whatever they attribute it to, that's up to them.

Maybe you just need to get focused.

There was a point made that if psychics knew the numbers everyday, they'd all be rich.

I'm sure there are some rich psychics. How each of us looks at how they did it is up to each of us.

Believe what you want. Use what you can. Sometimes examining why or how or when too much makes

everything blurred, then you can't think at all.

{Good luck, higher power, God's grace, dumb luck, psychic power, skill} to you....pick one and go

with it.

good job dr65

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive

chicago
            United States
            Member #34162
            February 28, 2006
            315 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2009, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

looks like this interesting topic is ignored,but i was wondering where you take your
            numbers from,for each dream? why dont you just write down list of things people dream,
            and corresponding numbers.

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
              new york
              United States
              Member #52681
              June 4, 2007
              2216 Posts
              Posted: May 13, 2009, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

looks like this interesting topic is ignored,but i was wondering where you take your
              numbers from,for each dream? why dont you just write down list of things people dream,
              and corresponding numbers.

i do that i answer dreams and numbers with there dreams

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive

chicago
                United States
                Member #34162
                February 28, 2006
                315 Posts
                Posted: May 13, 2009, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

i do that i answer dreams and numbers with there dreams

and how you know what number is for each dream?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3102 Posts
                  Posted: May 14, 2009, 12:27 am - IP Logged

and how you know what number is for each dream?

On the left column click on the Amazon box ad.  On Amazon search for Lottery! Your Dream Ticket by Louise Krakower and Adam Victor, ISBN 0-440-21806-3

"Discover the secrets of the legendary system for playing the Lottery!!!
                  Based on the Age-Old Wisdom.

Fly leaf:

Generations of Italian lottery players have relied on this book, trusting it to turn their dreams into fortunes. A book of dreams known as La Smorfia, it has outsold every other Italian book except the Bible since the mid-1700s.

An English translation of its centuries- old text, Lottery! Your Dream Ticket contains secrets of folklore that have been passed down from generation to generation. It assigns numbers to the people and images that many believe are significant and worth taking a chance on.

If you've ever dreamed about quitting your job and living like royalty ... well, you never know!  Lottery! Your Dream Ticket just might make you a winner, and it surely makes playing more fun."

BobP

chicago
                    United States
                    Member #34162
                    February 28, 2006
                    315 Posts
                    Posted: May 14, 2009, 9:49 am - IP Logged

sorry ..i dont buy this..i believe that dreams have meaning,but not that every
                    dream has its own number.anyone in here is successful in this?

chicago
                      United States
                      Member #34162
                      February 28, 2006
                      315 Posts
                      Posted: May 14, 2009, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

you people keep asking for dream numbers,and you dont even know if they work...that sad !

skittles777's avatar - candle
                        Douglasville
                        United States
                        Member #70105
                        January 24, 2009
                        1200 Posts
                        Posted: May 14, 2009, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

you people keep asking for dream numbers,and you dont even know if they work...that sad !

bob27,

Its not sad at all!  Different cultures will give different numbers for a dream. For that matter, different part of the States uses different interpretation to play lottery numbers.  That is the way its been for centuries.  Some cultures only use two (2) digits numbers an it come from the three (3) digits which is call the Cash 3 or the Cash 4.  Anyway, culture plays a great deal on how we interpret numbers.  Also, intuitions comes into play when numbers are concern. Example:  I was driving one morning a bird came towards my car in went underneath it. I was so afraid that I had hit it, however, I did not.  I got on line to LP and posted "I want a number for birds"  I got several numbers but out of the numbers one did come out.  The game is "gambling" one take their chances by going with their intuition when numbers are giving by different LP family members.  We all respect their expertise and give them lots of credit whether we win or not.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                          Chicago
                          United States
                          Member #70678
                          February 8, 2009
                          889 Posts
                          Posted: May 14, 2009, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

bob27,

Its not sad at all!  Different cultures will give different numbers for a dream. For that matter, different part of the States uses different interpretation to play lottery numbers.  That is the way its been for centuries.  Some cultures only use two (2) digits numbers an it come from the three (3) digits which is call the Cash 3 or the Cash 4.  Anyway, culture plays a great deal on how we interpret numbers.  Also, intuitions comes into play when numbers are concern. Example:  I was driving one morning a bird came towards my car in went underneath it. I was so afraid that I had hit it, however, I did not.  I got on line to LP and posted "I want a number for birds"  I got several numbers but out of the numbers one did come out.  The game is "gambling" one take their chances by going with their intuition when numbers are giving by different LP family members.  We all respect their expertise and give them lots of credit whether we win or not.

I have often wondered how the dream numbers could be used to play other games besides pick 3 or pick 4.

I have also noticed the various numbers that members post and have wondered how anyone would know what numbers to play.

Skittles777 I like the way you put it......."one take their chances by going with their intuition...."

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                            Wyncote,Pa
                            United States
                            Member #3206
                            January 3, 2004
                            60714 Posts
                            Posted: May 14, 2009, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLL4r-EbeF4

MAKE IT HAPPEN,
                            Look and Look again
                            Each time you look at
                            your figures..you discover
                            Live that digit quest within
                            your mind now!!!
                             to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new workouts and new patterns; to boldly go where no man has gone before.
                            Find your inspiration
                            One discovery bores another
                              Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                              Wyncote,Pa
                              United States
                              Member #3206
                              January 3, 2004
                              60714 Posts
                              Posted: May 14, 2009, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

047  124  234 245 247  457  479  477 

029  079  259 279  479  679  229  299  799
                                Sudden inspiration for Tenn. lottery Lost Cities ..Tenn. Lottery 5/13-5/16