Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why look at 1000 to get a Straight ? When you only need to look at 317 ..

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 8 years ago by CARBOB.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: May 15, 2009, 11:57 am - IP Logged

I already posted several of the early winners up there last night using this system.... other late winners were :

AZ 583/468

NB 743/839 

PR 312/183  

Poor old AG.....and WC eve hit with  702/986  last night was a NO digit return.

That was a win for all the "mean old ugly people" ... LOL   If they played the 35 boxes that come when no digits return .......or one or all of the 210 straights that result on those occations ..... they won.

Hey.....ugly people got to eat too !

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2009, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Last night Ga eve draw was 463 .....

Although it is more than time for a double...... I went ahead as if it was not .....and with the single number reduction of Straights.

317 ....plus several more filters later and we are now able to arrive at a playable group.

024 035 037 042 046 048 084 086 136 147 149 174

196 206 240 246 284 305 307 316 318 350 358 370

396 530 604 620 631 640 642 680 682 714 730 741 749 794

804 824 826 831 835 846 916 936 941 947 974

Win d    

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
      Saskatchewan
      Canada
      Member #19992
      August 9, 2005
      2867 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2009, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Last night Ga eve draw was 463 .....

Although it is more than time for a double...... I went ahead as if it was not .....and with the single number reduction of Straights.

317 ....plus several more filters later and we are now able to arrive at a playable group.

024 035 037 042 046 048 084 086 136 147 149 174

196 206 240 246 284 305 307 316 318 350 358 370

396 530 604 620 631 640 642 680 682 714 730 741 749 794

804 824 826 831 835 846 916 936 941 947 974

Using that reduction tool flast7 really makes life simpler doesn't it!..hahahaWink

Our main concern now is which side of the 50-50 to play on.

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

Saskatchewan
        Canada
        Member #19992
        August 9, 2005
        2867 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2009, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Using that reduction tool flast7 really makes life simpler doesn't it!..hahahaWink

Our main concern now is which side of the 50-50 to play on.

It hit again str8 with 123 sets ($25.75 cost online)

Subtracting the last 1000 draws works well as a reduction tool

eazy4now's avatar - jteEJ6
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #2365
          September 22, 2003
          4777 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2009, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Peel it off ....one easy step at a time . Thumbs Up

Why start off looking at1000 Pick 3 numbers each day for your STRAIGHT numbers to play ?

Why start off with a 1000 straights ......when you can do it a lot easier with only 317 most of the time ?                       

OK then ......

We already know that .......Most of the time at least one digit will repeat in the next draw right........ just not in the same postion as the last draw

Well then ....if wewheel just the single numbers that have one of the three digits from the last draw each day ........and just use just those single numbers ....... it will ALWAYS.....give us just 527 straights back. 

That was easy right ?

Think about that one little step for a moment ......  Instantly reduce the 1000 straights by almost half by just following the first Step.

Use only single numbers .......   leaves 720 singles

Use only the numbers that contain at least one of the last draws digits.    leaves 527

Use only the numbers that don't contain digits in the same postion as the last draw.   leaves  317  

Thats it !

Now, start your plays from here...... 317 each day and hit it STRAIGHT most of the time ! 

If you use just one 50/50 filter at this point ...... say ...just the ODD sums for example...... we will cut the Straights down by half as much again  .....and bring our only straight considerations down by almost 85 % !

1000 ....down to 720 .....down to 527 .......down to 317 .......down to 158 straights !  

Now thats even better .......  start your normal filters with 158 straights each day ......not 1000 . 

Hello WinD

I'm not understanding ? What are you using to get to these:

step1  720

step2 527

step3 317

I understand single # 123456 to get 720

I understand using only numbers from last draw to get 520

and  understand not using any of the # in same position

thanks Eazy4now Smile

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: May 18, 2009, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

It looks like your saying that you understand all 3 steps....   I am using Lotsoft software to do it. The Short Sums section.....   The wheel  ........and positional filters there.

Win d    

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5914 Posts
              Posted: May 18, 2009, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

It looks like your saying that you understand all 3 steps....   I am using Lotsoft software to do it. The Short Sums section.....   The wheel  ........and positional filters there.

I have a question for you about the ShortSums wheeler. I get a run-time error whenever I try to use it. I use the regular wheeler.

Saskatchewan
                Canada
                Member #19992
                August 9, 2005
                2867 Posts
                Posted: May 18, 2009, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

What is the BEST filter to use to seperate the 317 picks?

I was using the last 1000 draws, but I am a little leary of that one even if it has hit 2 in a row.

I checked the last 1000 draws and 372 of the 1000 only hit once in a 1000 draws... all the rest hit 2 and as many as 6 times in a 1000 draws!

So whats the best filter to use?

I like the filter of 1 or 2 evens or 1 or 2 lows but can't find that filter on lotsoft... or maybe didn't se it

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                  Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: May 18, 2009, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

What is the BEST filter to use to seperate the 317 picks?

I was using the last 1000 draws, but I am a little leary of that one even if it has hit 2 in a row.

I checked the last 1000 draws and 372 of the 1000 only hit once in a 1000 draws... all the rest hit 2 and as many as 6 times in a 1000 draws!

So whats the best filter to use?

I like the filter of 1 or 2 evens or 1 or 2 lows but can't find that filter on lotsoft... or maybe didn't se it

When I was making predictions on the Pick 3 forum and elsewhere, I did not use what WinD calls 50-50 filters, because they have only 2 states or patterns.

I saw that predicting what will come is harder than predicting what won't come.

With a "2 Way Filter" it is exactly the same thing, so I could not use 50-50 filters.

Even filters that have 4 patterns are risky to use, those that have 5 or more are better to use and even then filter out only 1 of the patterns, otherwise risk failure.

I don't know if you understand what I am trying to say.

"Negative Prediction" is the name that I give to what used to be my technique when I was predicting years ago.

Seeing as how random is said to be unpredictable, I was not too bad at my technique (Negative Prediction).

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: May 18, 2009, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

If enough people show interest maybe I can again start with filters posts and maybe even show some "hands on basics" of "Negative Prediction", but I feel like I wasted my time before, so there must be some real interest this time.

After all those many old posts and now it seems as if nobody saw or understood them.

Saskatchewan
                      Canada
                      Member #19992
                      August 9, 2005
                      2867 Posts
                      Posted: May 18, 2009, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

If enough people show interest maybe I can again start with filters posts and maybe even show some "hands on basics" of "Negative Prediction", but I feel like I wasted my time before, so there must be some real interest this time.

After all those many old posts and now it seems as if nobody saw or understood them.

I beleive a lot of people will be interested as this is an interesting concept... "Negitive Predictions"..

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2009, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, but I have changed my mind about that, instead, I might test and re-test prediction programs and then post their predictions, also might try "Negative Prediction" and post in both ways, it is not easy to master prediction programs that have many variables-options to see what works best and or when-how, so it might be some time before that goes full speed, since I could not post for all the states I would have to pick only 1 or 2 states, if the predictions in time turn out O.K.-better then those who play online can play them if they want to.

I would have to pick 1 or 2 states that appear to work best and not just any state(s), that would also take testing-time.

It takes too long to make good predictions so it might be just 1 state and not 2.

We will see what happens, probably the pick 3 forum will be used, we will see.

Today some-time I will pick the first program and or method-technique to review and test, the preliminary tests will be private and not posted, if and when something is found to work at least in a fair way then I will start to post predictions.

First now I will take a quick look at some past draws from a few states and see which I like best and then pick one of them for testing when I am ready to.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: May 23, 2009, 8:29 am - IP Logged

OK ..... how can we knock down the Automatic 317 Method ?

Here's an idea ..... Fast and dirty.  From 317 all.... the way down to 128 straights in one easy stroke!

If we think of each draw as a HORSE RACE with 3 Gates .

Gate 1,2,3,  or  A,B,C,

Each gate will represent one of the 3 digits...position 1,2,3 

We also know that 2 out of every 3 draws a digit returns to the next draw.

That means ..... each time the winner will come form one of those 3 Gates right?

Well... the same horse can't win every day ?  Let's track it !

It's a really big filter ..... a simple filter ...... a 1 n 3 shot  each draw.

But .....

Taking the 317 straights down by almost 200 (189) straights with one stroke is good too.

128 Straights ....... better than 317 

Dangerous 1 outta 3 filter.... but cheaper for sure. 

It will be ...just like gambling or something.....we've done that before right?  LOL

1, 2, 3  Filter

Win d    

Virginia
                            United States
                            Member #73818
                            April 25, 2009
                            173 Posts
                            Posted: May 23, 2009, 8:46 am - IP Logged

How did you decide 2 out of every 3 draws a digit returns to the next draw.?????????????????????????

It's more like 59% of the time where I have checked but I am sure every game is different.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2009, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Little aggressive with the ???????????????????????????????????  question marks there aren't you BJ !

It's more like 59% .........you say .   Hmmmm  how about that...?   

Thanks for your input !        We all appreciate how very much time and effort you must have spent coming up with that .......  correction ..... believe me.  Imagine my surprise.   

May I suggest you go straight to ......   that Search tool feature at the top of the page.     Go back through all the thousands of OLD POST generated by thousands of members over the years ...including myself . 

There has been countless facts, figures, and research done there on probability, math averages, game expectations, percentages etc...... Some of those post came to reasonable conclusions based on what many thought were good reasoning.  Based on just the few post you have made here over the last week.....all of these old post could really use your experienced auditing skills.

The entire Membership would appreciate your efforts BJ.....  you can bet that I sure would.  It shouldn't take you very long ......really.

Win d