Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Complex Subtraction problem advice

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2009, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Your first filter:

----------

We already know that .......Most of the time at least one digit will repeat in the next draw right........ just not in the same postion as the last draw

Well then ....if wewheel just the single numbers that have one of the three digits from the last draw each day ........and just use just those single numbers ....... it will ALWAYS.....give us just 527 straights back. 

That was easy right ?

Think about that one little step for a moment ......  Instantlyreduce the 1000 straights by almost half by just following the firstStep.

Use only single numbers .......   leaves 720 singles

Use only the numbers that contain at least one of the last draws digits.    leaves 527

Use only the numbers that don't contain digits in the same postion as the last draw.   leaves  317  

Thats it !

Now, start your plays from here...... 317 each day and hit it STRAIGHT most of the time !

-----------

P34 Lotto and LottoMatrix3 have that filter also and maybe other programs do too(?).

-----------

Next, 50% filters, Any-one of the filtered wheelers have some of those!

----------

For other filters, some programs have same filters and some have some unique filters for them.

-----

I guess that was my input on this business.

Great Idea WinD!

Good Luck!

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5979 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2009, 6:46 am - IP Logged

The second more advanced Crunch (Crunch 2) can also do it.

On the left were it says "Commands" pick <AddList:

Then on the right were it says "Filter selections" pick Numbers>

You now will have: <AddList:Numbers>

Now there PASTE your list of 300 + or 500 or what ever amount of source numbers.

Next:

On "Commands" pick:

<SubtractList:

Now on "Filter Selections" pick:

Numbers>

Now you will have:

<SubtractList:Numbers>

Now enter, that is paste the history of numbers that you want to substract from the source that you pasted first.

Next:

Click on the red box that says "Crunch"

That is all for that one.

--------

<AddList:Numbers>
    (List of source of numbers)

<SubtractList:Numbers>
    (List of past winning numbers)

-----

Now hit "Crunch"

Thanks, I used your method. This is what I come up with for Fla Mid 5/17/09, using combined draws and roots as my filter. If I did everything right.

OUTPUT DATA:
    Priority: 1
    032 - 052 - 072 - 432 - 832 - 472 - 842 - 652 - 862 - 475 - 675
    Priority: 2
    635, 653 - 835, 853
    Priority: 3
    058, 805, 850
    Priority: 4
    045, 054, 405, 450
    No. of Results   : 22
    No. of Selections: 15
    No. of Priorities: 4

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2009, 7:00 am - IP Logged

Hi phileight,

It is so great the way peope are willing to help others on this forum.  Thanks for writing the oode for this.

Since I am not very informed on VBA, could you help me with understanding what I'm seeing or if I messed up with the sequence order.

Column A --Took the draws for Georgia Evening game from Jan. 1, 2008 thru today.  This gave me 504 rows in Column A.

Column B - Took 225 numbers and placed them in Column B.

Executed the macro.  Placed 225 into input window.

Column C - This is where I am somewhat lost.  The results in Column C consisted of 225 numbers. 

Is the amount of numbers in Column C the first 225 that have not hit in the last 504 draws or are they the ones that have hit.  Some numbers are repeated in Column C.  Does this mean they have hit more than once?

or

are the numbers in Column B , starting with 226....those that do not have any adjecant info in Column C, the numbers that have not hit.  I am unsure which is the correct numbers to look at for the results.

Is the value placed in the input window always going to be the amout of numbers shown in Column C?

I know I've asked alot of questions, but any help would be greatly appreciated.  Since I asking questions, let me ask one more.  Win D showed a list of 317 numbers.  Is there anyway to cut and paste them into excel and then use some feature or functions to convert them into a single column for use in Excel?

Thanks again for taking the time to share this with us.

Perdicto

ThanksPerdicto for those questions to phileight...... which are the same as mine.

Thanks for Lantern's and Carbob's input on this .....excellent . 

We could actually have this  .........in more than one way.  Thumbs Up

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
        Member #41846
        June 23, 2006
        460 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2009, 7:04 am - IP Logged

Hi phileight,

It is so great the way peope are willing to help others on this forum.  Thanks for writing the oode for this.

Since I am not very informed on VBA, could you help me with understanding what I'm seeing or if I messed up with the sequence order.

Column A --Took the draws for Georgia Evening game from Jan. 1, 2008 thru today.  This gave me 504 rows in Column A.

Column B - Took 225 numbers and placed them in Column B.

Executed the macro.  Placed 225 into input window.

Column C - This is where I am somewhat lost.  The results in Column C consisted of 225 numbers. 

Is the amount of numbers in Column C the first 225 that have not hit in the last 504 draws or are they the ones that have hit.  Some numbers are repeated in Column C.  Does this mean they have hit more than once?

or

are the numbers in Column B , starting with 226....those that do not have any adjecant info in Column C, the numbers that have not hit.  I am unsure which is the correct numbers to look at for the results.

Is the value placed in the input window always going to be the amout of numbers shown in Column C?

I know I've asked alot of questions, but any help would be greatly appreciated.  Since I asking questions, let me ask one more.  Win D showed a list of 317 numbers.  Is there anyway to cut and paste them into excel and then use some feature or functions to convert them into a single column for use in Excel?

Thanks again for taking the time to share this with us.

Perdicto

Predicto

the purpose of this code was to compare the value in col B to the values in col A and put any value from col B that did not have a matching number in col A in col C.   a number in col C only indicates it was not found "exact order" in col A.

the value in the input window tell the program how many of the numbers in col A to look at.  your choice  30 days or 300 or more

can you cut and paste Win D's list?  you should be able to since he did have a comma between each number.  I would copy the data, paste to wordpad or notepad as a text file. then inport into Excel as comma seperated values.

better plan would be to read some of his previous post to see how he determines these numbers. they would be different for you unless you are playing the same game

back to my code for a moment. put say 10 values in col a, 5 or 6 in col b make 2 or 3 match col a and a couple not match then run the code.  that will be easier to see how it works

p8

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5979 Posts
          Posted: May 17, 2009, 7:27 am - IP Logged

Predicto

the purpose of this code was to compare the value in col B to the values in col A and put any value from col B that did not have a matching number in col A in col C.   a number in col C only indicates it was not found "exact order" in col A.

the value in the input window tell the program how many of the numbers in col A to look at.  your choice  30 days or 300 or more

can you cut and paste Win D's list?  you should be able to since he did have a comma between each number.  I would copy the data, paste to wordpad or notepad as a text file. then inport into Excel as comma seperated values.

better plan would be to read some of his previous post to see how he determines these numbers. they would be different for you unless you are playing the same game

back to my code for a moment. put say 10 values in col a, 5 or 6 in col b make 2 or 3 match col a and a couple not match then run the code.  that will be easier to see how it works

p8

p8,

Thanks for creating the macro, but I think it's not working right. In Col A are the draws, 721 of them; in Col B are the 317 combos. When I run the macro and enter 721 in the window, I get the same 317 combos in Col C. Am I missing something?

United States
            Member #41846
            June 23, 2006
            460 Posts
            Posted: May 17, 2009, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Carbob,Win D, Predicto

since you all seem to be having the same wrong results I have to assume there is a problem with my code.  I tested it before I posted it,with just a few #'s and it worked as expected .  I will set up a larger file to verify it and get back to you all.

p8

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: May 17, 2009, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Thank you phileight for your efforts.... I know everyone appreciates you helping on this.

In the mean time....  I can't believe I missed an old post on this ......more than a year ago ...on this very subject.  When I invisioned this method several years ago..... I ended up high and dry ...or twisting in the wind trying to find a  filtering method .... but to no avail ..  and so there it has just sat ....dead in the water. What a waste of time until now.

This morning I did a search on this subject.....and here is what I found . 

Unbelievable .... how in the World ....could I have missed this post !  So sad ....all the wasted time and effort ...... 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/178736 

Lotsoft software users...

Download the revised version of the tool......toward the end of the post....not the first version.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5979 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2009, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Chaz, I don't remember this post either and I think maybe Ricky forgot about it. Chaz, post the correct steps to use with this tool.

United States
                  Member #41846
                  June 23, 2006
                  460 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2009, 10:35 am - IP Logged

i used ky as a history file and Win D 317 numbers. it does what its designed to do. the first 4 #'s in col C using my data were the same as col B because they had not hit in last 500 games. after that it skipped 1 or more . I ended up with 181 unhit combinations

Predicto  I copied and pasted Win D's numbers . my system put all the #'s in 1 row. I'm sure Excel has a method to change that to columns, but since i'm not familiar with that function i just wrote a vba to move the data from row to col

p8

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                    Saskatchewan
                    Canada
                    Member #19992
                    August 9, 2005
                    2867 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2009, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Thank you phileight for your efforts.... I know everyone appreciates you helping on this.

In the mean time....  I can't believe I missed an old post on this ......more than a year ago ...on this very subject.  When I invisioned this method several years ago..... I ended up high and dry ...or twisting in the wind trying to find a  filtering method .... but to no avail ..  and so there it has just sat ....dead in the water. What a waste of time until now.

This morning I did a search on this subject.....and here is what I found . 

Unbelievable .... how in the World ....could I have missed this post !  So sad ....all the wasted time and effort ...... 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/178736 

Lotsoft software users...

Download the revised version of the tool......toward the end of the post....not the first version.

Ricky created this tool for me.

I wanted to use something where I could enter in the last 7 days draws and have it determine a set of numbers,,, usually around 250 of them.

What I ended up doing is using it as a tool to reduce a bunch of numbers like 317 sets to 120 sets by entering previously called numbers and so on.

If you want to keep certain pairs in play, enter the pairs you want on the "pairs to eliminate" line click create picks and then take the results and enter them into the str8's to elim. to get back the pairs you originally wanted to keep...(you have to delete the pairs you listed in the pairs to keep line to do this)

So, if you have 317 str8's and you want to eliminate the last 1000 draws, put the 317 original str8's in the top area, and then copy the 1000 recent draws into the srt8's to elim area and enter... it will usually reduce the number of plays from 317 to 117-120

you can then get creative using other tools to help reduce this further... or continue to use this tool using other ideas, like reducing all cd pairs etc. 

Its a great tool to have around... I use it daily... hope this helps.

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      5979 Posts
                      Posted: May 17, 2009, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I used your method. This is what I come up with for Fla Mid 5/17/09, using combined draws and roots as my filter. If I did everything right.

OUTPUT DATA:
                      Priority: 1
                      032 - 052 - 072 - 432 - 832 - 472 - 842 - 652 - 862 - 475 - 675
                      Priority: 2
                      635, 653 - 835, 853
                      Priority: 3
                      058, 805, 850
                      Priority: 4
                      045, 054, 405, 450
                      No. of Results   : 22
                      No. of Selections: 15
                      No. of Priorities: 4

The number was in the original 317, I tried to get fancy and filtered it out. Results for Fla Mid was 186!!

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5979 Posts
                        Posted: May 17, 2009, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

This is a very good method, you have to be careful and not use too many filters. Here are the stats for a digit repeating in Fla Mid. This is for any position. The False means no repeats, any position and the most it has skipped is 5 draws.

REPEATSMAXMEDHITSAVGSKIP
                        FALSE512671.371
                        TRUE143983.720
                          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5979 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2009, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Just a test for Fla eve

• Results:  16 box combination groups  (38 straight combinations)

Tier 3
                          018(108,180) 032(230,302) 045(054,450) 056(065,650) 058(085,805) 147(174,417) 274(472,742)

Tier 2
                          057(750) 072(207) 148(418) 164(416) 209(902) 243(342) 245(254) 246(642)

Tier 1

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                            Saskatchewan
                            Canada
                            Member #19992
                            August 9, 2005
                            2867 Posts
                            Posted: May 17, 2009, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

We hit again in WC... 2 days in a row now...lol

123 picks this time.. .$25.75 online to rake in $225.00

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                              Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2009, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

I just downloaded that Flast7 program it can also work without Lotsoft.

You can paste a source of numbers on it, then enter the last past draw on it and then paste the straights to eliminate, that is the strraights that you want to filter out from the source of numbers, then click on create output.

That is all.

If you want to you can also enter pairs on it and any numbers from the source that have any of those pairs on them will be filtered out.

Then you can copy whatever numbers are left (Given by the program) and paste them into the Lotsoft wheeler and use the wheeler's filters to filter them out even more.

--------

By the way, the LotSoft wheeler can also filter out pairs from a source of numbers or from all the numbers.

-----

Now I am going to read the old Raskter's post.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."