Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ky, Ga MasterMind 3 Tests.

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 8 years ago by dukane.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: May 20, 2009, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I got slightly different results.  Are you using MasterMind A or B?

Hi!

I am using the A Wheel! With 25 past draws.

-----

MasterMind 3
PICK 3 Box/Straight Wheeling System A

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31361 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2009, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi!

I am using the A Wheel! With 25 past draws.

-----

MasterMind 3
    PICK 3 Box/Straight Wheeling System A

Thanks Lantern.

love to nibble those micey feet.

greeneyes's avatar - disney18

United States
      Member #19
      November 22, 2001
      1414 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2009, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Lantern  do you have the other systems Me I like w wheel better than any of them.There a few tricks I have learned  with w wheel. My puter has been acting up . If its not one thing or another around here I have been wanting to learn how to use the crunch system. I have got them both Can you send me the best way to crunch them . I have try to go step by step instrut I keep messing up on it .maybe you can help me .I will print it out. So if you can help me I would be very happy. thanks greeneyes from Texas

Thanks All

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2009, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Which of his softwares do you consider the best one?  

Of all the softwares you are familiar with ....which one do you like the best ? How about in general ? 

It's hard to read between your lines about such things sometimes. LOL  I know you like Lotsoft a lot.  Thanks Lantern

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2009, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Which of his softwares do you consider the best one?  

Of all the softwares you are familiar with ....which one do you like the best ? How about in general ? 

It's hard to read between your lines about such things sometimes. LOL  I know you like Lotsoft a lot.  Thanks Lantern

WIND

The very best software that MikeK has ever made is the Crunch, the new version the one called Crunch 2 or Crunch 3, it is in the same level or maybe even better than Ricky's LotSoft Wheeler.

I had to do with the making of both of them, so I know that they both are very good, but the Crunch 2 in some ways goes even beyond Ricky's Wheeler.

-------

As to MikeK's automatic prediction programs, it is very hard to say, which is or might be best, I had more or less equal results with them.

But I like the Zid System best, first.

After the Zid system, I like the same the following programs:

Fire & Ice, Candy System, Hit Waver and the Wild Wheel.

Next would be the MasterMind 3 system.

--------

The best prediction program that I have ever tested was the VersaBet for pick 3.

-------

Yes, I like LotSoft.

As to tools, I like the Crunch 2, LotSoftWheeler, ProFilter Pick 3 and LottoMatrix 3.

I have not tested these, but I believe them to be good:

PowerPick3 and PowerPlayerP3P4, also Lotto 007 for the pick 3 and 4 games.

Mostly I like the stats of PowerPick3.

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2009, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Lantern  do you have the other systems Me I like w wheel better than any of them.There a few tricks I have learned  with w wheel. My puter has been acting up . If its not one thing or another around here I have been wanting to learn how to use the crunch system. I have got them both Can you send me the best way to crunch them . I have try to go step by step instrut I keep messing up on it .maybe you can help me .I will print it out. So if you can help me I would be very happy. thanks greeneyes from Texas

The Wild Wheel is easy to use same as most of his programs.

As to the Crunch 2 that one yes, it is a lot harder.

Very sorry, but I am not allowed to teach the use of the Crunch, I can't even say much more than that about it.

The second problem with that is that even if I teach what the Crunch 2 options and or commands do, that by itself is only very limited help and would not do much, I would also have to teach "Filtration Techniques" and while I have posted about filters many times before, I am not quite ready to teach anything anymore advanced than what I have thought before on my posts.

But I tell you that if you use the Search Feature of L.P. and read my old posts, you should be able to learn more than enough about what filters are and their uses.

If it has not been deleted, I also have at least one thread in  which I posted how to best use the Crunch 2 for prediction, the needed filter "Templates or Overlays" are there on that post and that would teach you how to use the Crunch 2.

For several reasons I can't repost them again.

While I want people to learn and win, I can only go so far, then there are restraints, some impossed on me and others self impossed, so I am tied twice.

Some few others have also learned the use of the Crunch 2, maybe those can teach you instead, as I said, my hands are tied on that, so I myself can't do it.

The best teacher of filters that I know of are my old posts here at L.P.

There is no better source anywhere else on the Internet or the World that I know of.

Look for those Crunch 2 filter templates on one of my old posts, there is nothing better anywhere for use with the Crunch 2 and or for learning how to use it.

Good Luck!

And no, I don't have a link to that old post, but should still be here somewhere at LP unless it was deleted.

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2009, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Ky Eve Winning Number

Pick 3      1-4-8      Wed, May 20, 2009

The MasterMind didn't get it.

That is 2 times in sequence, with 61 predicted singles it is strange that it didn't get it.

But I think that the lotteries are far from being honest and they do of course come here to LP also and or have feeds from LP to their computers, or search bots.

Well, anything that has to do with a lot of money has a high chance of being rotten, no matter who is involved.

That is why I put some protection on my Pc, but it is probably not good enough, I do try to make my Pc un-crashable at least, I can restore the working O.S. partition almost complete in about half and hour and that is not with the WinXP restore thing as I don't use that on my WinXP computer, but in another way.

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31361 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2009, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Using 995 only   Wheel A

Playing Suggestions: 50
                105 610 107 180 205 207 305 630
                307 380 405 407 605 607 215 216
                217 218 316 318 415 416 417 418
                615 185 617 186 187 325 326 327
                328 425 427 625 285 627 287 435
                436 437 438 635 385 637 386 387
                485 487

had it boxed.

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2009, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Using 995 only   Wheel A

Playing Suggestions: 50
                  105 610 107 180 205 207 305 630
                  307 380 405 407 605 607 215 216
                  217 218 316 318 415 416 417 418
                  615 185 617 186 187 325 326 327
                  328 425 427 625 285 627 287 435
                  436 437 438 635 385 637 386 387
                  485 487

had it boxed.

I think that the more past draws entered into the program the fewer the playing suggestions (Numbers) that the program makes, but I am not sure.

For what game and draw were those numbers for?

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31361 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2009, 12:24 am - IP Logged

I think that the more past draws entered into the program the fewer the playing suggestions (Numbers) that the program makes, but I am not sure.

For what game and draw were those numbers for?

They were for ky. night.   On the other matter - I'll ask Todd.  Em

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2009, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Emily

Thanks, I see that the winnig number was on the first half of the predicted numbers.

That would had cut them down to no more than 25 numbers.

MikeK advices to add 20 to 30 past draws, but the program uses mostly the very last draw as most of his programs do.

Thanks, Yes, give it to sysp34, thanks a lot!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23273 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2009, 5:35 am - IP Logged

The Wild Wheel is easy to use same as most of his programs.

As to the Crunch 2 that one yes, it is a lot harder.

Very sorry, but I am not allowed to teach the use of the Crunch, I can't even say much more than that about it.

The second problem with that is that even if I teach what the Crunch 2 options and or commands do, that by itself is only very limited help and would not do much, I would also have to teach "Filtration Techniques" and while I have posted about filters many times before, I am not quite ready to teach anything anymore advanced than what I have thought before on my posts.

But I tell you that if you use the Search Feature of L.P. and read my old posts, you should be able to learn more than enough about what filters are and their uses.

If it has not been deleted, I also have at least one thread in  which I posted how to best use the Crunch 2 for prediction, the needed filter "Templates or Overlays" are there on that post and that would teach you how to use the Crunch 2.

For several reasons I can't repost them again.

While I want people to learn and win, I can only go so far, then there are restraints, some impossed on me and others self impossed, so I am tied twice.

Some few others have also learned the use of the Crunch 2, maybe those can teach you instead, as I said, my hands are tied on that, so I myself can't do it.

The best teacher of filters that I know of are my old posts here at L.P.

There is no better source anywhere else on the Internet or the World that I know of.

Look for those Crunch 2 filter templates on one of my old posts, there is nothing better anywhere for use with the Crunch 2 and or for learning how to use it.

Good Luck!

And no, I don't have a link to that old post, but should still be here somewhere at LP unless it was deleted.

I'm always curious why you spend so much time pushing that crunch software, when Deflate 3 right here at Lottery Post has more and better features.

If you were looking for the perfect program that reduces a set of Pick 3 combos, I would think that you would have been ecstatic about receiving a membership that gives you unlimited access to such a tool.

Not sure either why you make statements about not being allowed to talk about it, followed by many statements talking about it.  (Passive-aggressive?)

You have posted many posts about Mike K's software over the years, and I'm trying to figure out what point that you have been prevented from doing that.  I do try to point out when I see these posts of yours that you are predisposed to pushing his software product that is inferior to the one available to members here at Lottery Post, but I feel like I am talking to the wall because this some topic re-appears time and time again.

So, let's be clear here:  you have not been prevented from talking about that software, and you have in fact talked about it many times.  And you seem to want to push people to it, even though better products exist on this site.  I'm not sure why Lottery Post's Deflate feature has not "won you over", but that's something I have not been able to determine for the many years you've been posting about this same topic.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                          Clarksville
                          United States
                          Member #487
                          July 15, 2002
                          17638 Posts
                          Posted: May 21, 2009, 6:04 am - IP Logged

Lantern, the best one of those programs was the Crunch.  I never learned to use it more than once.  It doesn't give you an endless amount of numbers to play.  I always thought a serious player could use it to really "go to the bank".

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23273 Posts
                            Posted: May 21, 2009, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Lantern, the best one of those programs was the Crunch.  I never learned to use it more than once.  It doesn't give you an endless amount of numbers to play.  I always thought a serious player could use it to really "go to the bank".

Did you see my post above?

Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23273 Posts
                              Posted: May 21, 2009, 9:19 am - IP Logged

OK, well, I'll just assume "yes", you saw my post. 

Too bad you won't engage on this topic.  There seems to be a small group of people who think anything that is marketed by "Mike K" rules the universe and everything else is crap.  I don't get it, but hey, to each their own.

Personally, I don't like software that requires you to memorize and type in a bunch of commands.  I find it much easier to select options from checkboxes and things like that.  Also, I like having software that connects directly with my data so that I don't have to either use the software separately, or find weird ways of shuffling data back and forth.

I feel like a radio guy talking to myself.