Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 4:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 6/1 - 6/30/2009

Topic closed. 4620 replies. Last post 8 years ago by WinEvans$.

Page 121 of 309
PrintE-mailLink
LaGrange NC
United States
Member #53915
July 26, 2007
1374 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2009, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

I just want to apologize to the room for the

word I use eariler.. I let my excitement get the best

of me..Another thing is some ppl on here think I dont hit

when I say I do. I have met 4 ppl off this site and I have showed

them stacks of winning tickets. And yes they were 500 tickets.

ANYBODY IN CHARLOTTE WHO NEED TO SEE THE TICKETS

to have peace with them selfs,hit me up. We can meet and I will show

you better than I can tell you. I know some ppl saying thats dumb to

meet someone,you might get rob.LOL!! I'm not afraidnbecause I want be along.

one ,more thing is some ppl on here scared to speak their minds bc some ppl

might not help them.WHO CARES!! do it yourself. I pm that number to so many

ppl on here daily!!!! and told ppl  that I will play it COMBO!!!

All I can say is the real stay real and the fake stay fake..hope you guys get

money tonight. Dont know why you guys have problems with me and all

I do is try to help everyone..I post wo's and if someone pm me I tell them what

I think..ALL BE BLESS TONIGHT

moneyman, your inbox is full.......delete some of your old messages.........wtg on your hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b-rock1077's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
    high Point N C
    United States
    Member #73469
    April 15, 2009
    225 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2009, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

my picks   391  315  753  535  576  546  980  910  130

321  325  342  310  198  680  926  326  197

GL LP

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
      Wilmington,NC
      United States
      Member #57581
      January 11, 2008
      7661 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2009, 6:22 pm - IP Logged
      Money Mann's avatar - batman47
      Standard Member
      Regular
      charlotte,nc
      United States
      Member #72664
      March 11, 2009
      1040 Posts
      PermalinkPosted: Today, 3:01 pm - IP LoggedReply Favorites

heavy on all pets and 457

I Just want you to know that there should be no one on here that's afraid to speak up about anything.  I think it takes a lot of nerve for you to say that.  I would think that the reason people don't comment on the small things is because it makes no difference to them if you hit for $10 thousand or if you hit for $40 dollars.  I've been here for a while now, and I have never seen such a mess.  I remember when you first came to this post along with several others that came about the same time, you had nothing to offer, you acted if you had not idea how the workouts and the game itself was even played.  Everyday there was the question...whats good for tonight or today...then came the revelation, you saw the light and for some odd reason started to get hits everyday for both draws.  That's all well and good, and yes it surely sent a red flag up for me.  I have never been one to sit in judgement on anyone...but let me say I for one never believed it.  I'll speak up and tell you why....you would have to be the Luckiest person in the world to hit like that for one and the other reason is you didn't even know how or where to cash in your tickets...I found that strange!  Look at the time you made your post on today...put yourself in the shoes of someone else for a moment, would that not make you think...I checked the post and for the life of me I did not see where you posted it before that time, or even talk about it being a possibility.  I said all of that to say this...before you make statements that people are afraid to speak up ask yourself if the conversation is even worth it.  Personally I could give a Rats Behind who win ...but this thread use to have a little integrity to it....we use to help everyone...we did not just PM special people about something that could have helped everyone.  And you sit back and wonder why the old gang is not here, well I think you could answer that question for all of the others...take a good look at yourself and think about the plain facts that you have presented...can not even explain your workout, and will never answer a simple question ask of you...is that helping?  Now that I said all of this I would like to wish you well.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #75096
        May 26, 2009
        7136 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2009, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Evening picks for tonight..... 634, 946, 258, 560, 872, 184, 496, 708, 010

I wish us all luck tonight... Bless us all. 

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #72535
          March 20, 2009
          68 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2009, 6:29 pm - IP Logged
          Standard Member
          Regular
          charlotte,nc
          United States
          Member #72664
          March 11, 2009
          1040 Posts

I Just want you to know that there should be no one on here that's afraid to speak up about anything.  I think it takes a lot of nerve for you to say that.  I would think that the reason people don't comment on the small things is because it makes no difference to them if you hit for $10 thousand or if you hit for $40 dollars.  I've been here for a while now, and I have never seen such a mess.  I remember when you first came to this post along with several others that came about the same time, you had nothing to offer, you acted if you had not idea how the workouts and the game itself was even played.  Everyday there was the question...whats good for tonight or today...then came the revelation, you saw the light and for some odd reason started to get hits everyday for both draws.  That's all well and good, and yes it surely sent a red flag up for me.  I have never been one to sit in judgement on anyone...but let me say I for one never believed it.  I'll speak up and tell you why....you would have to be the Luckiest person in the world to hit like that for one and the other reason is you didn't even know how or where to cash in your tickets...I found that strange!  Look at the time you made your post on today...put yourself in the shoes of someone else for a moment, would that not make you think...I checked the post and for the life of me I did not see where you posted it before that time, or even talk about it being a possibility.  I said all of that to say this...before you make statements that people are afraid to speak up ask yourself if the conversation is even worth it.  Personally I could give a Rats Behind who win ...but this thread use to have a little integrity to it....we use to help everyone...we did not just PM special people about something that could have helped everyone.  And you sit back and wonder why the old gang is not here, well I think you could answer that question for all of the others...take a good look at yourself and think about the plain facts that you have presented...can not even explain your workout, and will never answer a simple question ask of you...is that helping?  Now that I said all of this I would like to wish you well.

How did you come up with 457

dragoneye's avatar - nw scandix.jpg
            shelby nc
            United States
            Member #69388
            January 9, 2009
            743 Posts
            Posted: June 11, 2009, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

no i not seen the  tic tac toe for today but here the box if that helps

766  the box

most of the time the number here  but not all the time 

766  in the box

EVERY DAY CAN BE A PAYDAYThinking of...

shelby nc
              United States
              Member #69388
              January 9, 2009
              743 Posts
              Posted: June 11, 2009, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

375`457,469,

played the 456,457,3x in comboPartyParty

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                Durham, North Carolina
                United States
                Member #58710
                February 23, 2008
                6882 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2009, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

played the 456,457,3x in comboPartyParty

WTG Dragoneye!!!! Was hoping you tore it up!!!  Make that real long paper!!!  Money 2 

Lovies

shelby nc
                  United States
                  Member #69388
                  January 9, 2009
                  743 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2009, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

198  the box 

United States
                    Member #1630
                    June 7, 2003
                    6011 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2009, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

if you got that 457 midday Thursday , here it is...all I can tell you is North Carolina still owes that other string..good luck to all of you..

Thank you for that 457 prediction Lotterybraker!!! I played it Wednesday but I didn't keep it in today but congratulations to all who had the number thanks to Lotterybraker!!!!!

Virginia
                      United States
                      Member #73818
                      April 25, 2009
                      173 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2009, 6:52 pm - IP Logged
                      Standard Member
                      Regular
                      charlotte,nc
                      United States
                      Member #72664
                      March 11, 2009
                      1040 Posts

Thumbs Up

shelby nc
                        United States
                        Member #69388
                        January 9, 2009
                        743 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2009, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

foxy lady's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
                          Raleigh, NC
                          United States
                          Member #75610
                          June 7, 2009
                          58105 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2009, 7:02 pm - IP Logged
                          TicTacToeTicTacToe

luckydarla's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #73352
                            April 12, 2009
                            43 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2009, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

You have been mighty quiet over the last couple of days.  Do you play NC lottery anymore?  I found your thread very helpful.  What are your thoughts for tonight's play?

United States
                              Member #72156
                              March 11, 2009
                              3308 Posts
                              Posted: June 11, 2009, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

lmao if you think ppl dont keep hush hush on here to

hope you keep posting that ttt...If you havent seen where
                              I mention that number maybe you need to go back and read it again

Every since AVLM came on last mth,I been playing 457 459 and told ppl

to keep it in.And I have sent that number to many ppl on here and told dem to

play it and keep it.I really dont have to explain anything to anyone..

and how did i get that 457..Have you ever tried to LN 322?

IF NOT CHECK IT OUT!!!

322 LN

577 554

455 440

154 830 and the TTT someone sent me,and the BOX had it in there..you guys

caan say what you want,not going stop me from getting money!!!

Page 121 of 309