Welcome Guest
You last visited April 19, 2018, 11:27 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotsoft Pro Updates Notice- Attn Win D

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Tenaj.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif
COLUMBUS,GA.
United States
Member #4924
June 3, 2004
6313 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2009, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Thanks ..... Guess I'll give it a try then. Sure hope it doesn't bring back old corrections. Thats like work or something..... and with my win rate lately.... it's unpaid work !  LOL  

Has anyone else had a situation like mine ....as an example...   for a long time now my data output window (bottom right) on the shortsums page is so faint .....I have to copy paste it to get the numbers  to show up against the faint back ground.  Otherwise, I can hardly tell they are there.  Funny its not on all things ....just some of the output window numbers. I haven't changed monitors or anything and have tried the obvious adjustments.

One other thing.... have you ever noticed after an update is performed .... you must shut down the program and restart....or it will give a different draw history....other than your own state?

Chaz, none of that happens to me.

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2009, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Carbob what is Ricky's instruction--to force overwite or to do a manual as I suggested?

Why I do a manual in such cases is simple but very important.

In working on a couple of states' past histories I picked up a few errors in the databases. I manually corrected them....if the corrections were not made in the online histories then overwring brings back the errors I corrected.

If you have not manually corrected the histories and/or the longterm accuracy of past drawings are unimportant to you then force overwrite.

If you have manually corrected past histories DO NOT OVERWRITE.

Hi Fibonacci,

do you know what states and the dates?

(please send through PM)

cheers
    Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      New York, NY
      United States
      Member #39471
      May 16, 2006
      2699 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2009, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi Fibonacci,

do you know what states and the dates?

(please send through PM)

cheers
      Ricky

Ricky I will check and pm you..I know it must be among my faves--GA and NY...but will confirm

$$$

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2009, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

btw, i am working on a new version.

cheers
        Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2009, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

To me the updates have always been the issue, but I again had forgotten, it has been so many years since I checked on the program, that has not changed yet, but it is the only program that I know of that gives those stats, but no draws equals no stats either.

According to what the old not updated stats of the LotSoft trial demo that I looked at today showed to me, I should or might still be able to get some of the stats that I need by hand work such as the Med Skips of:

LDRs, Roots and Boxed Digits.

But maybe I won't be able to get by hand work:

The Sums, the Boxed Widths and the Boxed Pairs.

Other stats are more complicated than those kinds.

-----------

That is for the boxed stats, there are some straight stats that I was going to look at later, but I might as well forget about those, at least for now or for a time, they are probably beyond their doing by hand.

--------

All this is because I am trying to go back to predicting, before this my first and method now is not accurate enough and also won't reduce enough either, it beats random, but that is not good enough, I want to try the skips and see if that works better or not.

Using crude stats methods I was able to win on 3 predictions out of 6 about a week ago, but with too many predicted numbers, online there would had been a profit anyway, but predictions should make profit offline, at this time I am starting with boxed predictions as they are the base, before trying straight as I am not the predictor that I was years ago, I already forgot too much.

----------

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
            Member #19982
            August 9, 2005
            226 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2009, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Is lotsoftpro a program  that I can purchase out right?  Or is it yet another  program that we will have to pay for continually--monthly or yearly?

Can the program be used at least off line?

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
              Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4066 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2009, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the information ya'll.  I can't live without lotsoft either.

takeemtothebank

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Well, I finally learned how to import the draws right, for the old version due to a bug the European format for the draws has to be used, for the newer versions so long as you don't over-write any past draws that are already in the database it goes O.K.

Now I can try a new prediction technique and see if it works better or not than the old one.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4066 Posts
                  Posted: June 18, 2009, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Will someone send me the draws data (format) that's missing, please so that I can import them.  I remember when that happened but I assumed that they had been added when live update came back up. Pick 4 as well.

When will the new version be available.

takeemtothebank

COLUMBUS,GA.
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    6313 Posts
                    Posted: June 18, 2009, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Janet,

If your databases are in Excel, these formulas will convert for Lotsoft to import the draws.

THE FORMULA BELOW CONVERTS FILES FOR LOTSOFT DATABASES FOR PLAY 4

=TEXT(A4,"mm/dd/yyyy")&";"&B4&";"&C4&";"&D4&";"&E4

THE FORMULA BELOW CONVERTS FILES FOR LOTSOFT DATABASES FOR PLAY 3

=TEXT(A4,"mm/dd/yyyy")&";"&B4&";"&C4&";"&D4&"

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      New York, NY
                      United States
                      Member #39471
                      May 16, 2006
                      2699 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2009, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Janet,

If your databases are in Excel, these formulas will convert for Lotsoft to import the draws.

Thanks Carbob.

As I have mentioned several times LotSoft is THE only software I use alongside Lotterypost. I genuinely believe no other software package is needed and if you cannot do it with LOtsoft forget it. I am just a user and have no stake or interest in Lotsoft but I recommend it without reservation.

The stats, the flexibility and versatility, the relative simplicity and intuitiveness of the interface, the winning stategies built in all make Lotsoft the king of lottery progs.

The updates thing is the only con--when I have to input 59 draws manually (with the risks of input errors) it gets me worked up. As at 10 am today my draws for Sunday have not been updated...

In spite of that I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

$$$

COLUMBUS,GA.
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        6313 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2009, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Fib,

I know he had a major crash, 2 or 3 weeks ago and he is working on a new live update version. All of us users, just have to be patient, until he solves all the problems.

Charlotte NC
                          United States
                          Member #17406
                          June 18, 2005
                          4066 Posts
                          Posted: June 22, 2009, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Janet,

I ain't feeling this CARBOB.  What are you pulling the draws from LP results page and dumping it in Excel- I'm missing the 18th, 19th and 20th.  And ain't no telling what else.  I ain't happen about this.  Walk me thru this or give me the files already converted. Please.

takeemtothebank

COLUMBUS,GA.
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            6313 Posts
                            Posted: June 22, 2009, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

I ain't feeling this CARBOB.  What are you pulling the draws from LP results page and dumping it in Excel- I'm missing the 18th, 19th and 20th.  And ain't no telling what else.  I ain't happen about this.  Walk me thru this or give me the files already converted. Please.

I only have Fla. I did an live update early this afternoon and it worked. There still may be some problems. You do not want to attempt dumping every file into Excel, formatting, then importing. That's 2 days worth of work.

Charlotte NC
                              United States
                              Member #17406
                              June 18, 2005
                              4066 Posts
                              Posted: June 22, 2009, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

I only have Fla. I did an live update early this afternoon and it worked. There still may be some problems. You do not want to attempt dumping every file into Excel, formatting, then importing. That's 2 days worth of work.

OK thanks CARBOB.  I'll just wait until Ricky straighten it out.

takeemtothebank