Welcome Guest
You last visited May 27, 2017, 3:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What was your largest win with commercial lottery software?

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Jordans121.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Virginia
United States
Member #73818
April 25, 2009
173 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2009, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

A Pick 4 straight pays 9000 to 1!!!!

Oh hell, I was thinking Pick 3

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #58526
    February 18, 2008
    683 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2009, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

That is very good.

When you tried LottoBuster, did you win anything worthwhile?

Using LottoBuster alone I just got some 3 out of 5 hits on TX Cash 5, and came dangerously close to MegaMillions a few times.  I like LottoBuster 'cause I can use it to download almost any lottery game's draw history online.  I still use that feature alot if I want to analyze an individual state's pick 3 or pick 4.  It has some nice features...takes a little time to get familiar with all the different ways to use it.

chattanoogadog's avatar - disney28
      chattanooga
      United States
      Member #57215
      December 22, 2007
      225 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2009, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

hum?!?

I found this kinda strange at a local church the car had a bumper sticker "Play GODS LOTTO, if you are good and your number is up you win!!!!"Big Grin Angel

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23652 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2009, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Like I said earlier, for anyone who posts big wins, they are NOT telling you what they spent.  I am being careful to mention this because there are so many people waiting to throw money at some system that people write big claims about.

I could post 25 numbers on my blog and wait around for one of them to hit.  If one happens to hit, I'll say "Here's how much I would have WON -- PROFITTTT!!!"

But if the numbers did not pan out, I would saying nothing about them, and I would never figure the thousands of dollars of "spent money" playing those numbers fruitlessly for days....  Until the NEXT HUGE PAYOUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! 

Or, I could simply post my numbers to the predictions board every day, and then when my whiz-bang super-de-duper system pays a profit every day, I can rightfully crow about it.

By the way, I did mention much earlier in this thread how people would start throwing around online gambling payouts in order to "show" their system making a profit.  But as we all know that is not the real world.  That is the world they choose to live in, with all the risks I explained earlier, plus the added expense of doing so, which they never figure into it.

And did you see the story posted in the news this week about the online gamblers who are having their payouts seized by the government?  Yeah, seems like a good idea.  Don't wory (*wink, wink*) it will never happen to you.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #58526
          February 18, 2008
          683 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2009, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Like I said earlier, for anyone who posts big wins, they are NOT telling you what they spent.  I am being careful to mention this because there are so many people waiting to throw money at some system that people write big claims about.

I could post 25 numbers on my blog and wait around for one of them to hit.  If one happens to hit, I'll say "Here's how much I would have WON -- PROFITTTT!!!"

But if the numbers did not pan out, I would saying nothing about them, and I would never figure the thousands of dollars of "spent money" playing those numbers fruitlessly for days....  Until the NEXT HUGE PAYOUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! 

Or, I could simply post my numbers to the predictions board every day, and then when my whiz-bang super-de-duper system pays a profit every day, I can rightfully crow about it.

By the way, I did mention much earlier in this thread how people would start throwing around online gambling payouts in order to "show" their system making a profit.  But as we all know that is not the real world.  That is the world they choose to live in, with all the risks I explained earlier, plus the added expense of doing so, which they never figure into it.

And did you see the story posted in the news this week about the online gamblers who are having their payouts seized by the government?  Yeah, seems like a good idea.  Don't wory (*wink, wink*) it will never happen to you.

Well, if you are referring to me, I'm not trying to "crow" about anything other than Microsoft Excel........whether you play online or in your state I feel Excel is a good tool once you learn how to use it..........and I DO predict on the prediction board (all of which I use Excel for by the way).  I use LP's prediction board to test every little hair brain idea I get and code into excel and I do pretty well comparitively to some...................I'm not saying anyone should or should not play online.......it just so happens that my largest win with commercial software (topic of the thread) was online.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23652 Posts
            Posted: June 11, 2009, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Well, if you are referring to me, I'm not trying to "crow" about anything other than Microsoft Excel........whether you play online or in your state I feel Excel is a good tool once you learn how to use it..........and I DO predict on the prediction board (all of which I use Excel for by the way).  I use LP's prediction board to test every little hair brain idea I get and code into excel and I do pretty well comparitively to some...................I'm not saying anyone should or should not play online.......it just so happens that my largest win with commercial software (topic of the thread) was online.

No, I was not thinking of you.  I don't think you were even referring to commercial software.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
              Nebraska
              United States
              Member #72306
              March 15, 2009
              289 Posts
              Posted: June 11, 2009, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi Todd :)              First , let me say what a wonderful site this is that you have created .

I just finished reading this thread and have a question regarding online betting that was mentioned , are the online services such as Betslips etc . legal to use ?  How many of you actually use these places to bet ? and do they actually pay when you win ?are they reliable ?

I'm a newbie here and I hope I posted in the correct area , if not just slap me LOL !

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                Nebraska
                United States
                Member #72306
                March 15, 2009
                289 Posts
                Posted: June 12, 2009, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Hi Todd :)              First , let me say what a wonderful site this is that you have created .

I just finished reading this thread and have a question regarding online betting that was mentioned , are the online services such as Betslips etc . legal to use ?  How many of you actually use these places to bet ? and do they actually pay when you win ?are they reliable ?

I'm a newbie here and I hope I posted in the correct area , if not just slap me LOL !

Wow that was WEIRD ...... I just tried to respond to Bobp's post and got an Error  message , then Bobp's post disappeared ........ what heck happened ???

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3139 Posts
                  Posted: June 12, 2009, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Wow that was WEIRD ...... I just tried to respond to Bobp's post and got an Error  message , then Bobp's post disappeared ........ what heck happened ???

After you post, you have about 15 minutes to edit or delete your post before it becomes permanent.  BobP

Monkey Butt, USA
                    United States
                    Member #54569
                    August 23, 2007
                    1124 Posts
                    Posted: July 9, 2009, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Just out of curiosity, for those using commercial software:

What was your largest win? 

How much did you have to spend (not incl software) to win that amount?

I spent $18 and won $485.  Working on winning more often.Lurking

Ottawa Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #53429
                      July 7, 2007
                      218 Posts
                      Posted: July 9, 2009, 1:21 am - IP Logged

25000.00in one week on the pick 4 in ohio

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                        Member #69169
                        January 5, 2009
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2009, 12:40 am - IP Logged

I cannot believe you spent that amount of money to win what you did!!! I thought you were really good? I would trade that amount in a day but man I thought you were better than that . Never mind

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                          Member #69169
                          January 5, 2009
                          2122 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2009, 12:45 am - IP Logged

I agree Todd. All of a sudden here comes these lottery GURUs claiming they hit it big. Look if you are not getting atleast quadruple of what you spent you are not that good and not that clever. Especially these box players, who does not seem to know that hitting box never get you any where, you'll end up giving that money back. Holla @ me when yall start hitting straight like me!

"Many Strategies|One Game"