Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Reduce More The Odds??

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
Deeping in Ramdoness
Dominican Republic
Member #73824
April 25, 2009
238 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2009, 10:11 am - IP Logged

hi. everyone

i am using a softtware called LOTOTRACKER 2 (LT2) so is a OLD SOFTWARE from 2001-2000 write for a mate  of name GORDON GONSALVES.. this a old software just provide  6 combination.... its ok but the problem is the next

SOFTWARE THE 85% OF TIME GIVES or prediect the NEXT DRAW 6 NUMBERS but not IN ONE LINE  may be..

2 in one line. 1 in in other line and 3 in the next like.. or 2 .2 .2 some time 4 in one LINE and 2 in other its mean software almost all time have the 6 numbers of the next draw and some important is This MY GAME IS A 6|38 GAME...AND SOFTWARE just provide 31. or 30 numbers.. and in this 31 or 30 numbers are the 6 winners. so THE odds for 38 numbers is...(2,760,281)  and for 30 numbers are (593,775) so .. ARE REDUCE LIKE 75% so is are more big probability to WIN ... o think?Disapprove because.. have 2,000,000 of combination LESS tha the original PROVIDE .so.. this 30 numbers i wanna take to 21.. or 20.. how i can do that.. (whit the software i hit like 65 times 4 numbers .and 2 times 5 numbers.. so some expert user please help me how TO REDUCE ODDS o how to take advance of this sofwre? to can win i know that i can whit a litle HELP.

ps. what you do think about ILS. (inverted lotery system)

Deeping in Ramdoness
    Dominican Republic
    Member #73824
    April 25, 2009
    238 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2009, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

PLEASE SOME BODY HELPME.. or tellme something for study or read... this is the quection

a SOFTWARE REDUCE.. the posibilites of 6--38 game. the 2.760,681... TOO 593,775 ITS a diference of

2,100,000 so.. I THINK i have this more posibilite to win BUT I WANNA REDUCE MORE?? HOW what i can do some one answer.. software preditc the 6 number but in diferents rows..some times 4 in one row in 2 on. other.. or 3.. in row.. 2 in row an 1 in one ROW..but 85% of time PREDITC THE 6  NUMBERS

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3103 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2009, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

You can make permutations by making up combinations of numbers selected from the lines the software gives you.

You can use a wheel, but the wheel would be large with a low quality of guarantee because there are so many numbers.  You could lower the cost of the wheel by leaving out some combinations for a percentage of guarantee.

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19825 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2009, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

PLEASE SOME BODY HELPME.. or tellme something for study or read... this is the quection

a SOFTWARE REDUCE.. the posibilites of 6--38 game. the 2.760,681... TOO 593,775 ITS a diference of

2,100,000 so.. I THINK i have this more posibilite to win BUT I WANNA REDUCE MORE?? HOW what i can do some one answer.. software preditc the 6 number but in diferents rows..some times 4 in one row in 2 on. other.. or 3.. in row.. 2 in row an 1 in one ROW..but 85% of time PREDITC THE 6  NUMBERS

You must be assuming someone has the answer to winning a 6/38 game on a regular basis.   If you check you will probably find there are a lot of other lottery players who would like to know that answer also.  There's plenty of reading material at the LP Book Store on the left of this page.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23262 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2009, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Systems forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Deeping in Ramdoness
            Dominican Republic
            Member #73824
            April 25, 2009
            238 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2009, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

how i can do this PERMUNATION PLEASE?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3103 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2009, 1:04 am - IP Logged

how i can do this PERMUNATION PLEASE?

Permutations are hand made combinations as opposed to random or wheeled.

You begin with a list of numbers same as you would use for wheeling, only instead of wheeling them you hand make combinations of the type and style you believe have been winning in your game.

The idea is that with some study you can determine the type of combinations that win more often then not,  try and make combinations like those. 

BobP

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2009, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Permutations are hand made combinations as opposed to random or wheeled.

You begin with a list of numbers same as you would use for wheeling, only instead of wheeling them you hand make combinations of the type and style you believe have been winning in your game.

The idea is that with some study you can determine the type of combinations that win more often then not,  try and make combinations like those. 

BobP

I didn't know this had a name but I stopped wheeling awhile ago and prefer to make my own combinations.

I don't base mine on the type and style that have been winning  but rather a combination of things like:

If I feel very strongly about a certain number I may play it in all my combos

If I think a number in the 30's is gonna hit and I chose 32 35 37 I may play 32 35 in one line 32 37 in the next

If a consecutive number is due I may play for example  17 18 on one line 18 19 on the next 

If a repeat number is due I may choose 3 numbers from the previous game and include these numbers in my combos(not on the same line)

etc.

I don't have any hard or fast rules about what numbers to play together. I choose my numbers and then based on what I think is gonna happen I start putting my combinations together. There are no win guarantees but I kept getting frustrated trying to wheel my numbers. Either I had too many or not enough numbers for the wheel I wanted to use and too many times after wheeling my numbers I didn't like the combos the wheel created. LOL so I just started creating my own combinations and I'm much happier.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                  Dallas, TX
                  United States
                  Member #60284
                  April 12, 2008
                  3856 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2009, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Use less number pool, like 6-8 instead of 10+. Also observe the game behavior to see what's hot and not. Combined those, your odds are improved.

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2009, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Permutations are like wheeling systems. They're only good as the numbers within them.

One difference is that with Perms, a requirement is dealing only with straight wins, not boxed.

Here's a popular permutation:.........7-14-19-30-31-38-48 P-10

Deeping in Ramdoness
                      Dominican Republic
                      Member #73824
                      April 25, 2009
                      238 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2009, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

ok.. why this .. 7-14-19-30-31-38 are  a popular permutation.. like i repeat before.. SOFTWARE PROVIDE .. 30. OR 31 DIFERENT NUMBERS.. and are 38. numbers where i can find a mnaul or something like or some user explainme better how i can create the permutation.. since the numbers software give me.. i will upload a picture of the software for ideas..

Deeping in Ramdoness
                        Dominican Republic
                        Member #73824
                        April 25, 2009
                        238 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2009, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Here are the image software provide 36 numbers but always some  are repeated. some times 6, numbers and some times 5. numbers so . in total software just provide 31, or 30 number and this  numbers contain
                        the 6 winning numberes.. note. that here are repeated the. (38,14,13,16,01)  5 numbers repeated. so 36-5 is 31, numbers.. and this happen almost in all draws. in this case are 2.math. in one LINE. 3 IN OTHER LINE.. AND 1 IN OTHER total 6. numbers how i can chooes the correct numbers how i can create permutation please help.. maybe whit alitle of help i can doet. (the purple numbers are winning numbers)

loto

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: June 22, 2009, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Here are the image software provide 36 numbers but always some  are repeated. some times 6, numbers and some times 5. numbers so . in total software just provide 31, or 30 number and this  numbers contain
                          the 6 winning numberes.. note. that here are repeated the. (38,14,13,16,01)  5 numbers repeated. so 36-5 is 31, numbers.. and this happen almost in all draws. in this case are 2.math. in one LINE. 3 IN OTHER LINE.. AND 1 IN OTHER total 6. numbers how i can chooes the correct numbers how i can create permutation please help.. maybe whit alitle of help i can doet. (the purple numbers are winning numbers)

loto

All that means is that some of the numbers in the matrix come up, but not in the same line. I don't think I understand what you're asking.

If I understand you correctly, you want a permutation that is a winner. Well...that is the big question of lottery players.....lol

Hard work? Study number patterns?

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: June 22, 2009, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Permutations are like wheeling systems. They're only good as the numbers within them.

One difference is that with Perms, a requirement is dealing only with straight wins, not boxed.

Here's a popular permutation:.........7-14-19-30-31-38-48 P-10

Now I see why you are confused...lol

I must have been drunk when I wrote this. perms to me, only apply to p-3 or 4, and not with p-5 or p-6 games.

Deeping in Ramdoness
                              Dominican Republic
                              Member #73824
                              April 25, 2009
                              238 Posts
                              Posted: June 23, 2009, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Now I see why you are confused...lol

I must have been drunk when I wrote this. perms to me, only apply to p-3 or 4, and not with p-5 or p-6 games.

i just say software always give me the 6numbers winner but in diferents rows..  like you see.. 3. in one.. 2. in one..and ohter number in. total 6.. I JUST WANNA know i know if dificult but i wanna study how reduce more the odss software reduce the odss. from 38 to 30..  i wanna do wheeels permutation or something that let me pick the winners i based in that software becasue software always give 6 RED NUMBERS..