Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball Predictions getting better

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Editgap.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
993 Posts
Posted: June 18, 2009, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

I'm just biding my time right now, if I can play at not much of a loss then I will be happy.  I'm playing at a profit right now, but I know this streak will not continue.  You gotta get it while your hot.

Until 59 draws come out since the game change then I expect to have ups and downs.  We are at 47 draws now.  Once 59 draws come out I'm hoping my prediction get more accurate so I can move up into the match 4 of 5 category.

In reality it's probably going to take more than 59 draws.  Each ball needs to hit twice in order to make reliable predictions.  Currently the following balls have only hit once since game change.

4 17 24 29 36 55

The number 11 has not hit at all.

So I'm patiently waiting for these to hit.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2009, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

but jimmy to prove you predicted these numbers,you have to post them before the drawing.

Sorry I will not post my numbers for Powerball.  Other games I would, but I'm superstitous when it comes to Powerball and jinxing myself.  I'm not hawking a system or looking for investors so whether you believe the results or not is upto you.

Matching 3 of 5 without Power Play only pays out a measly $7.  So its not like I'm rolling in the money with these meager wins for you to question my integrity.  Matching 4 of 5 or matching 5 of 5 is a long ways away from matching 3 of 5.

I have only being playing Powerball since the beginning of this year.  I can tell you up until the last 4 draws that I did not have any match 3 of 5 for the entire year.  So I am in the hole well over a thousand dollars.  I'm just on a hot streak right now.  I was definitely on a cold streak for a very very long time.  But I also have changed the way I predict numbers in the last 4 draws for Powerball.

Jimmy

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
      From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
      United States
      Member #49750
      February 13, 2007
      439 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2009, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

but jimmy to prove you predicted these numbers,you have to post them before the drawing.

Sorry I will not post my numbers for Powerball.  Other games I would, but I'm superstitous when it comes to Powerball and jinxing myself.  I'm not hawking a system or looking for investors so whether you believe the results or not is upto you.

Matching 3 of 5 without Power Play only pays out a measly $7.  So its not like I'm rolling in the money with these meager wins for you to question my integrity.  Matching 4 of 5 or matching 5 of 5 is a long ways away from matching 3 of 5.

I have only being playing Powerball since the beginning of this year.  I can tell you up until the last 4 draws that I did not have any match 3 of 5 for the entire year.  So I am in the hole well over a thousand dollars.  I'm just on a hot streak right now.  I was definitely on a cold streak for a very very long time.  But I also have changed the way I predict numbers in the last 4 draws for Powerball.

Jimmy

jimjwright, since you can't prove what you are posting keep it to yourself!  We are not gonna take your word for it.

Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2009, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

jimjwright, since you can't prove what you are posting keep it to yourself!  We are not gonna take your word for it.

Okay.   I will never post here again.  I love the great community and how quickly a person is attacked for being excited about matching 3 of 5 which pays out a measly $7 and how quickly it gets turned against a person.  I have previously said I am well in the hole over $1000 but people can't believe that I won $7?  Whatever.

Jimmy

United States
          Member #9579
          December 12, 2004
          2121 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2009, 8:23 am - IP Logged

boo hoo jimmy,i just saying the way pb is set up for most of us to hit 3 outa 5 is a miracle!it just don't happen easily,or the lottery would go bankrupt if everyone,millions hit 3 outa 5,that's all,it's not rocket science to see what the lottery is doing.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #56506
            November 21, 2007
            6537 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2009, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Okay.   I will never post here again.  I love the great community and how quickly a person is attacked for being excited about matching 3 of 5 which pays out a measly $7 and how quickly it gets turned against a person.  I have previously said I am well in the hole over $1000 but people can't believe that I won $7?  Whatever.

Jimmy

You know what jimjwright, don't quit posting because of a few negative people. You have already said that you aren't hawking a system and that you are just playing a few lines. Just ignore the people who are bashing you and continue enjoying this forum. I for one believe you and don't see why you would lie about winning $7.00. I am also one of those people who don't like posting my lines for PB, Hot Lotto or Wild Card 2 because I too am afraid of jinxing myself. So if you enjoy posting in this thread, keep doing so. If people don't believe you they can skip this thread and move on.

I can believe that you have a lot of small wins, because it happens to me a lot. On my website here, I post anything over $24. I haven't had many wins over $24, but I like to keep track of them. However, I have had many, many smaller wins, ($1, $2, $5 etc.) but I don't scan those tickets because it would get a bit tiring and there would be just too many. lol. Anyways keep on posting. Good luck to you!

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #56506
              November 21, 2007
              6537 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2009, 8:48 am - IP Logged

You don't speak for the whole forum. Some of us do believe him.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

konane's avatar - wallace
                Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #1265
                March 13, 2003
                3333 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2009, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Hey please keep posting or put your results in your blog. 

Understand your saying you'll jinx yourself if you post your predictions before the draw, however have you looked at Maddog's Powerball Challenges? 

12 whiteballs, 4 red balls so you wouldn't be giving away that much of your system if you chose to participate.  Please consider because it's all for fun and open to anyone who chooses to post.

Continued good luck on your system, looks like you're onto something really good!!!

Good luck to everyone!

United States
                  Member #9579
                  December 12, 2004
                  2121 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2009, 9:37 am - IP Logged

you can call it negativity or what,but without it you fall from such a high after drawing,wow can you get up for the next drawing,after such a letdown.i call it diversity,not negativity!

United States
                    Member #24439
                    October 22, 2005
                    638 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2009, 11:51 am - IP Logged

boo hoo jimmy,i just saying the way pb is set up for most of us to hit 3 outa 5 is a miracle!it just don't happen easily,or the lottery would go bankrupt if everyone,millions hit 3 outa 5,that's all,it's not rocket science to see what the lottery is doing.

Well that is not true. There is a pattern to the game. Unfortunately no one wants an open discussion on this forum.

So when someone tells you the are winning consistantly you should try to find a way to improve your system.

I do believe him. We all know no one will reveal their winning system so why would we expect him to be any different.

We all have to deal with it I am just wondering where he got the new system from.

United States
                      Member #9579
                      December 12, 2004
                      2121 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2009, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

wow,everyone knows everthing nowadays,that's our tax dollars at work,for education,yea!

so you're saying not to pay any attention to anyones posts as they aren't their real numbers they really play.then what good is this forum.i can predict losing numbers on my own.oh,and i only got 2 numbers in pb last night,but i'm in a state with few people,so the state has never won pb like pennsylvania,etc..

United States
                        Member #24439
                        October 22, 2005
                        638 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2009, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

wow,everyone knows everthing nowadays,that's our tax dollars at work,for education,yea!

so you're saying not to pay any attention to anyones posts as they aren't their real numbers they really play.then what good is this forum.i can predict losing numbers on my own.oh,and i only got 2 numbers in pb last night,but i'm in a state with few people,so the state has never won pb like pennsylvania,etc..

Care to post your combinations before the drawing it could really help me believe you got 2+0?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55889
                          October 23, 2007
                          5603 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2009, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy

Jimmy,

Don't stop posting. I like to read other people's success stories. I don't post my numbers except on Maddog's challenges. There are some on this forum that like to jump in people's s**t cause they have nothing better to do. Just ignore them.

Congrats on your wins!

United States
                            Member #9579
                            December 12, 2004
                            2121 Posts
                            Posted: June 23, 2009, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

nope,just tired of all the scams now going on in usa.

konane's avatar - wallace
                              Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #1265
                              March 13, 2003
                              3333 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2009, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Jimmy,

Don't stop posting. I like to read other people's success stories. I don't post my numbers except on Maddog's challenges. There are some on this forum that like to jump in people's s**t cause they have nothing better to do. Just ignore them.

Congrats on your wins!

"There are some on this forum that like to jump in people's s**t cause they have nothing better to do. Just ignore them."

I Agree!

Looks like a few rude people succeeded in eliminating one person's input which may have helped all of us .... if for no other reason than inspiration. 

He stated upfront he wasn't selling anything, he wasn't hawking his system or website ..... as some have done in the past which always sends up a red flag to those of us who pay attention.

I believe he's been unfairly attacked and for one hope he returns to LP.

Good luck to everyone!