Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Let's Get Shady System

Topic closed. 109 replies. Last post 7 years ago by lottolaughs.

Page 7 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
McKinney/Texas
United States
Member #47363
November 1, 2006
706 Posts
Posted: June 27, 2009, 8:29 am - IP Logged

AnotHA Bx Hit Smash here N TX LottoLaughtsBig Grin

Fri EVE Jun 26(finally got my dates rite!) - 991 Won

& youR system showed 199.

u r fantastic!!!

AnoTHA month like this& I'll B livN on MAUI!!!GuitarSleepDrum

$$$$$$$Cheers

Ephesians 3:20

Jackson, TN
    United States
    Member #77470
    July 24, 2009
    4 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2009, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Hi all...I am a new lottery player from TN and please excuse my ignorance, I'm trying very hard to learn!  I want to play the cash 3 drawing here - we have two a day - midday and evening.  I saw this little system and it looks like fun. 

I've downloaded the spreadsheet below and put in last night's winning cash 3 numbers.

At this point, however, I don't know how to read this spreadsheet.  Out of all these numbers produced, if I want to play today, how to I know which ones to choose????  Should I play the midday drawing, or the evening drawing?  Help!  (and thank you!) --Jai

swampfox's avatar - animal041
      SC Low Country
      United States
      Member #75803
      June 12, 2009
      925 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2009, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Where did you get the spread sheet?  I've been so busy working with my numbers....I need one for Shady and Swing.  They both are showing numbers for SC.  Scoop is, also....I have it.

"All men of power ought to be mistrusted." - James Madison

"While we are contending for our own liberty, we should be very cautious not to violate the rights of conscience in others, ever considering that God alone is the judge of the hearts of men, and to him only, in this case, they are answerable." - George Washington...  SwampFoxShocked Courage is looking danger in the face & saddling up anyway...John Wayne

Jackson, TN
        United States
        Member #77470
        July 24, 2009
        4 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2009, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Where did you get the spread sheet?  I've been so busy working with my numbers....I need one for Shady and Swing.  They both are showing numbers for SC.  Scoop is, also....I have it.

A link to it was included a few pages back under this topic. I believe it was on page 4...since I am new here it won't let me post the link. --Jai

SC Low Country
          United States
          Member #75803
          June 12, 2009
          925 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2009, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Thank you....I am looking forward to not having to do all this math by had.

"While we are contending for our own liberty, we should be very cautious not to violate the rights of conscience in others, ever considering that God alone is the judge of the hearts of men, and to him only, in this case, they are answerable." - George Washington...  SwampFoxShocked Courage is looking danger in the face & saddling up anyway...John Wayne

Jackson, TN
            United States
            Member #77470
            July 24, 2009
            4 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2009, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Thank you....I am looking forward to not having to do all this math by had.

Do you know how to read the spread sheet?  Are there instructions somewhere on reading it?  Thanks --Jai

SC Low Country
              United States
              Member #75803
              June 12, 2009
              925 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2009, 9:54 am - IP Logged

well, I thought I did...til I looked at your workout...

Using my handwritten workout...I 've been keeping the info in a simply way after the workout, but after looking at this...not sure if I'm right....

Lotto Laughs or Budward might need to clarify something for me on the system.

After looking at the spreadsheet, I'd write 20_ through 29_ ( _ being 0-9) and 70_ through 79_ ( _ being 0-9)    but  the sheet you show in the forum takes 202 to 199....so....I'm not sure.  I wasn't getting direct hits for my state using the numbers out to the side so I expanded it.  With the sheet I can look at both without all that math provided and can paste the info to my review sheet.

Jackson, TN
                United States
                Member #77470
                July 24, 2009
                4 Posts
                Posted: July 24, 2009, 10:07 am - IP Logged

well, I thought I did...til I looked at your workout...

Using my handwritten workout...I 've been keeping the info in a simply way after the workout, but after looking at this...not sure if I'm right....

Lotto Laughs or Budward might need to clarify something for me on the system.

After looking at the spreadsheet, I'd write 20_ through 29_ ( _ being 0-9) and 70_ through 79_ ( _ being 0-9)    but  the sheet you show in the forum takes 202 to 199....so....I'm not sure.  I wasn't getting direct hits for my state using the numbers out to the side so I expanded it.  With the sheet I can look at both without all that math provided and can paste the info to my review sheet.

Oh my, I don't understand a thing you just said. LOL  Sorry, I am a TOTAL newbie to this.

SC Low Country
                  United States
                  Member #75803
                  June 12, 2009
                  925 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2009, 11:17 am - IP Logged

I've only being doing this a little over a month, myself.  When you do this spreadsheet...keep info.  Those number don't always hit the next draw...it may be a while.   This is what I'm doing.  I take the win # or actual number that hit....go back and look to see if it's on Shady system.  I found it may not show exact...Lotto Laughs said it may be close to that.  What I was saying....Look at the numbers on your spreadsheet that's posted....watch your numbers as they hit..As the numbers change you'll find it may take longer to show...Right now in SC the numbers are within 1 to 2 days...there have been times it's within a week, BUT    the winning number is reflected within the numbers on the spreadsheet....if not exact, within the range of the number....Example....say 236,237,238....The range for that would be from : anywhere within 20_, 21_, 22_, etc to 29_...._being 0 to 9 and and in your example...70_,71_ and so on as the 200 range.....It's a wide range but I only use it to narrow a number now from Lotto Laugs The Swing System and a system by Laverne Maloney.  The swing system always shows the win # within ten to twelve days.  I certainly haven't found any one system that show the number at the same time in the same way.

princeton,tx
                    United States
                    Member #73964
                    April 29, 2009
                    6 Posts
                    Posted: August 16, 2009, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

hi,

could anyone explain the second part to "the lets get shady system. im very new to the post

and don't quite follow the part where you add (+1 +2 +3)

thanks

United States
                      Member #78317
                      August 12, 2009
                      92 Posts
                      Posted: August 21, 2009, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Nice system.

fifilicia's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                        New York
                        United States
                        Member #41073
                        June 11, 2006
                        121 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2009, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Can someone forward me this system in excel please?

THanks a bunch.

Kansas City, MO
                          United States
                          Member #50725
                          March 13, 2007
                          78 Posts
                          Posted: August 25, 2009, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

fifilicia:

...Page 2 of this thread. Budward has it taken care of.

Frank

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                            Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #35086
                            March 12, 2006
                            10374 Posts
                            Posted: August 25, 2009, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

hi,

could anyone explain the second part to "the lets get shady system. im very new to the post

and don't quite follow the part where you add (+1 +2 +3)

thanks

Chop

I just now seen your question

As you mentioned  you understood the first  part of the system.....I will just answer your question about the +1  +2  +3   part of it

Say the " first number  "   ( of the three  " trunk "   numbers  )  you had gotten after  the first part of the system was   456

Just  add   +1  +2  +3  to    the  " First "     Middle    Digit of that number

(  " first "    middle  digit  of  that   number is  5  )

The above  456.....would be

In the Example above........you are adding +1 to the 5 = 6......  +2 to the 5 =  7......  +3  to the 5 = 8

( I usually just go up  1  each  time ..........as it is more easy for me to  remember.........5  +1 = 6  ......... 6 +1  =  7...........7 + 1   =  8 )

It  is the  same  results

Hope this helped

Astekblue

United States
                              Member #78739
                              August 20, 2009
                              5 Posts
                              Posted: August 30, 2009, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

will you please explain lottery math?