Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What does one expect from lottery post

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 7 years ago by charmed7.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2009, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

What does one expect from lottery post?

1. numbers to play

2. Good information

3. helpful people

What else??

hawk

I come to:

1.  Share information.

2.  Kick ideas around with fellow lottery players.

3.  Learn from the learned gurus of lotto.

4. Share the good news of my wins.

5.  Read the interesting stories on the blogs.

6. *****Stay encouraged during my lottery droughts .*****

ace649's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg

Canada
    Member #66533
    October 28, 2008
    170 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2009, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

This place is jus great. Apart from  good system one would find great people to hang out. I think no other forum stand any close to LP.

Group Hug

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34527 Posts
      Posted: July 9, 2009, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

I just like to talk about the Lottery and hope that I will get lucky, listening to other Members, because they will give you a Clue sometimes of what the number might be.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
        Member #9517
        December 10, 2004
        1279 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2009, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Generally it is to find a way to beat the lottery And if I am able to find a method myself, share it with the forum (after I have won a lot of course).

United States
          Member #63763
          August 7, 2008
          40 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2009, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

LP.  A place where lottery non-winners hang out until they win.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34527 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2009, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

LP.  A place where lottery non-winners hang out until they win.

LOl! LOL! That is funny! Well I have been here since 2007 and I just started coming back, This lotterypost is really good, something told me, go back to the Lotterypost. And I did, so i think I might even hit the jackpot one of these days.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34527 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2009, 8:44 am - IP Logged

This place is jus great. Apart from  good system one would find great people to hang out. I think no other forum stand any close to LP.

Group Hug

Well, there is another forum i use that pays. but it is nothing like Lotterypost. So apart from my other Forum this is the best.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                adelaide sa
                Australia
                Member #37136
                April 11, 2006
                3316 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2009, 11:42 am - IP Logged

most people i know dont like that im a lotto nut and could talk about lotto all day.

ive found a home.

well at least when i want to talk lotto

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
                  Member #19982
                  August 9, 2005
                  226 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2009, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Thanks again to everyone. I get a bigger picture of how people think of lp now.

Hawk

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34527 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2009, 10:41 am - IP Logged

i've been a member here going on five years.this place will always have a special place in my heart and i've won thousands in lottery winnings since i've been a member here and the people are very friendly too.a couple weeks before my daughter was born in november of 2004 i was bored and looking for something to do online lottery related and lottery post made the time go by fast while i was waiting for the date for my daughter to be born.used to be here a lot but having a couple children plus other things i'm not able to get online as much but i still enjoy reading things and seeing how everyone is doing.

the gold and premium memberships are definitely worth having if your thinking of getting them.hoping to get mine again here soon.

Why is it so good?  I was thinking about getting the Premium Membership! is it better than being a Standard Member?

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2009, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

i don't expect nothing but sometimes wish lottery post had the pages of all the lotteries of all the countries in the world and a page to explain them all...Even if you saw the page the language will have made it a little difficult...

I am sometimes tired of visiting the same USA lotteries will like to see what other countries got...

I mainly use LP for blogs...sometimes i get curious and i type a question....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34527 Posts
                        Posted: July 15, 2009, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

i don't expect nothing but sometimes wish lottery post had the pages of all the lotteries of all the countries in the world and a page to explain them all...Even if you saw the page the language will have made it a little difficult...

I am sometimes tired of visiting the same USA lotteries will like to see what other countries got...

I mainly use LP for blogs...sometimes i get curious and i type a question....

Your Blogs are very good!

bigguy5's avatar - peace
                          charlotte.n.c
                          United States
                          Member #37585
                          April 17, 2006
                          368 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2009, 10:39 am - IP Logged

What does one expect from lottery post?

1. numbers to play

2. Good information

3. helpful people

What else??

hawk

hi  hawk,  they  call mt  the  hawk  for  another  reason,   but  you  are   so  so , right,  but  you  have  too many  people  use  for the wrong  reasons,

instead  of  try  to  gain   knowledge,  they  trying   compeat  with   each  other,  this  game  is  a  bout making  money,  take it  from an old  timer,   the  hawk of  all times,

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                            Durham, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #58710
                            February 23, 2008
                            6882 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2009, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

hi  hawk,  they  call mt  the  hawk  for  another  reason,   but  you  are   so  so , right,  but  you  have  too many  people  use  for the wrong  reasons,

instead  of  try  to  gain   knowledge,  they  trying   compeat  with   each  other,  this  game  is  a  bout making  money,  take it  from an old  timer,   the  hawk of  all times,

I totally agree. Lately LP has been my laugh of the day. When I first joined this was my place to come and soak up knowledge and have someone who liked the game to kick ideas around with. Lately I stick to myself and a few others.

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
                              Member #19982
                              August 9, 2005
                              226 Posts
                              Posted: July 20, 2009, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

I agree that people seem to want to compeat. And Yes the the game is only about your profit at the end of the day. Perhaps,  compeating differently would be a better choice but how?

Hawk