Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 7 years ago by baleslady.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2009, 9:09 am - IP Logged

ILL late  210, wtg baleslady!!  Big congrats on 741 also!  Keep it up, friend!

Thanks AGF!  I was played it just like that, but I played it small cause I told my husband when I was putting them in that I don't want to waste the money cause this luck can't last too much longer, but I am still happy that the lotto gods are on my side this month!!!! Bring on the 781 now.  Today is my Aunt's birthday.  She's 42 today, so if anyone want a good number to play, I'd say 042 and 142.  good luck all.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
    long, island
    Bahamas
    Member #62181
    June 20, 2008
    3681 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2009, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Thanks AGF!  I was played it just like that, but I played it small cause I told my husband when I was putting them in that I don't want to waste the money cause this luck can't last too much longer, but I am still happy that the lotto gods are on my side this month!!!! Bring on the 781 now.  Today is my Aunt's birthday.  She's 42 today, so if anyone want a good number to play, I'd say 042 and 142.  good luck all.

tomorrow makes 14 yrs since my brother died he was 42. and good for you i'm so happy you been winning

Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #59488
      March 17, 2008
      1555 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2009, 9:33 am - IP Logged

thanks hot mama.  i know that 42 combo is in the air, so stay on it and it will bring us some dough.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
        long, island
        Bahamas
        Member #62181
        June 20, 2008
        3681 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2009, 9:34 am - IP Logged

thanks hot mama.  i know that 42 combo is in the air, so stay on it and it will bring us some dough.

yep just hope i pick the right one

Long Island
          Bahamas
          Member #59488
          March 17, 2008
          1555 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2009, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

597!!!!!! midday IL

I remember AGF310 kept encouraging me when I used to have a number but just didn't hold it long enough or didn't figure out how I should play it.  I remember her saying to me that once I figured out how it works I will break this thing wide open!!!!

Today my Aunt is 42, so while we're focused on the obvious and that is what I was playing, something said to play the mirror, because the lottery is too tricky, and I did 597 = 042!!!!

Still need it to come 042 though, so stay on this number, the mirror has hit, the actual number will come soon.