Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ken Silver System

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 8 years ago by chattanoogadog.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Santa Clara, CA
United States
Member #76118
June 19, 2009
7 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2009, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi folks!

This is my first time here.  Very nice website!

I did a search in the forum for Ken Silver and found only a couple of references, and neither one indicated if people have gotten good results with it.

The catch with this system, of course, is that it's recommended that you buy 120 lines per game in order to maximize your potential to win, and of course that gets pretty pricey for the average person!

I've done searches on Google and only found a couple of negative comments, but quite a few more positive ones.

So I was thinking I'd like to form a lottery pool.  This way nobody goes into debt!

I'm in California by the way.

I found a lottery pool agreement form online that's pretty simple.  So I'll probably use that unless someone highly recommends a particular one that's different.

Does anyone have any tips for setting up a lottery pool, including how to get people who are interested in joining?  I don't know, maybe there are people in CA on this forum who'd like to join?  I emailed all my relatives and friends and only ONE has responded with interest.  The plan I have in mind requires 23 people! (plus me, is 24)  This would require $5 per person per game, playing every game over a 3 month period.  (Do you think 3 months is a decent trial period?) I've tried posting on Craigslist as well, with no response (but the ad has only been up less than a week).

Maybe I'm biting off more than I can chew...

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance...

~Lisa~

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19901 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2009, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

You should have done a search on lottery pools also and you would have found you weren't the first with that idea to come LP.  Folks here aren't any more interested in joining your pool than were your relatives and friends who know you.

There have been several posts about Ken Silver lottery system and so far no one has said there's anything special about it that makes it any better than picking a bunch of combinations randomly and we all know how good that works.  After all if that worked every small town that sold more than 500 lines each drawing would have a winner every drawing or at least one big winner every month.

If you are dreaming of having $125 to waste on a lottery every drawing for three months then you just may be out of luck if you think members of LP are going to finance your venture.  Keep dreaming and good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Santa Clara, CA
      United States
      Member #76118
      June 19, 2009
      7 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2009, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi RJOh!

Thanks for your feedback, although I never claimed to be the first person to come with the idea to form a lottery pool!  LOL.  But you're right, I searched for Ken Silver but didn't search for lottery pool, duh!  So I just did that and got a lot of good information. 

When I did the search on the Ken Silver system, I only got 2 results.  So when you said there have been several posts, I got confused.  I went back to the search and noticed that you can change the date range of your search parameters, which I hadn't noticed before.  So now I can see all history.

I read pretty much all of the posts, and I didn't see anyone say that they actually followed the directions for any length of time, which is to play 120 lines each time over a few months time minimum (unless you get a huge win quicker and want to stop at that point). 

as to your notion of buying 500 lines, Ken does say that he recommends 120 lines max because after that you're not really improving your odds of winning (using his system, anyway).  Yes, that's expensive.  Hence the lotto pool idea.

All I saw was a bunch of people saying they tried the system and it didn't work.  But they didn't give details, like how many lines they played at a time and over what period of time.  If there's anyone still posting on this board who has used this system to its full potential the way Ken recommends, I would love to hear details.

I read an interview of him that was pretty interesting.  I don't know much about lottery playing, but it seemed to make sense.  He explains how his system works and how it's different from wheeling.  He explains why his system is better than just picking random numbers.  He explains why he called his system "honest" (which by the way he changed, probably because a lot of people took it the wrong way and were turned off).

Anyways, yeah, like I said, $120 per game is pricey, which is probably why a lot of people aren't getting the results advertised (they're playing smaller amounts).

It looks like I'll probably just have to wait to try it out on my own once I've gotten my regular business off the ground and can afford it!

Thanks again...

~Lisa~

United States
        Member #68002
        December 10, 2008
        477 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2009, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

I had Ken Silvers system back in 2002 and in my opinion it's not worth purchasing I wasted my money and never used it again.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
          N.C.
          United States
          Member #59229
          March 9, 2008
          327 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2009, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

LoL.....Craigslist....You should try placing flyers in random mailboxesROFL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19901 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2009, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi RJOh!

Thanks for your feedback, although I never claimed to be the first person to come with the idea to form a lottery pool!  LOL.  But you're right, I searched for Ken Silver but didn't search for lottery pool, duh!  So I just did that and got a lot of good information. 

When I did the search on the Ken Silver system, I only got 2 results.  So when you said there have been several posts, I got confused.  I went back to the search and noticed that you can change the date range of your search parameters, which I hadn't noticed before.  So now I can see all history.

I read pretty much all of the posts, and I didn't see anyone say that they actually followed the directions for any length of time, which is to play 120 lines each time over a few months time minimum (unless you get a huge win quicker and want to stop at that point). 

as to your notion of buying 500 lines, Ken does say that he recommends 120 lines max because after that you're not really improving your odds of winning (using his system, anyway).  Yes, that's expensive.  Hence the lotto pool idea.

All I saw was a bunch of people saying they tried the system and it didn't work.  But they didn't give details, like how many lines they played at a time and over what period of time.  If there's anyone still posting on this board who has used this system to its full potential the way Ken recommends, I would love to hear details.

I read an interview of him that was pretty interesting.  I don't know much about lottery playing, but it seemed to make sense.  He explains how his system works and how it's different from wheeling.  He explains why his system is better than just picking random numbers.  He explains why he called his system "honest" (which by the way he changed, probably because a lot of people took it the wrong way and were turned off).

Anyways, yeah, like I said, $120 per game is pricey, which is probably why a lot of people aren't getting the results advertised (they're playing smaller amounts).

It looks like I'll probably just have to wait to try it out on my own once I've gotten my regular business off the ground and can afford it!

Thanks again...

~Lisa~

Even if you can't afford to play 120 lines per drawing for 3 months, there's nothing stopping you from picking 120 lines per drawing for the next 3 months and tracking how well you might have done had you played them.  If it turns out you would have won very little or nothing then you will have avoided spending $3000 for nothing.  If it turns out other wise then the lottery will still be available.

Evil Looking       

Santa Clara, CA
              United States
              Member #76118
              June 19, 2009
              7 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2009, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

LoL.....Craigslist....You should try placing flyers in random mailboxesROFL

probably!  Mail For You

Santa Clara, CA
                United States
                Member #76118
                June 19, 2009
                7 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2009, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Even if you can't afford to play 120 lines per drawing for 3 months, there's nothing stopping you from picking 120 lines per drawing for the next 3 months and tracking how well you might have done had you played them.  If it turns out you would have won very little or nothing then you will have avoided spending $3000 for nothing.  If it turns out other wise then the lottery will still be available.

good point!  i think i'll do that, thanks!  the only bummer will be ifi find out I *would* have won big had i really played!  i don't imaginea certain set of numbers is bound to come up very often...  (thenagain, what do i know... obviously not much!)

Santa Clara, CA
                  United States
                  Member #76118
                  June 19, 2009
                  7 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2009, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

I had Ken Silvers system back in 2002 and in my opinion it's not worth purchasing I wasted my money and never used it again.

see but this is what i'm talking about.  no specifics.  "i wasted my money and never used it again" doesn't tell me anything about HOW you used it in the first place.

for example:  how many lines did you play per game?  did you play all your games back to back or did you skip around?  and for how long did you stick with it before you gave up?

thanks!

United States
                    Member #119
                    February 19, 2002
                    527 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2009, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi folks!

This is my first time here.  Very nice website!

I did a search in the forum for Ken Silver and found only a couple of references, and neither one indicated if people have gotten good results with it.

The catch with this system, of course, is that it's recommended that you buy 120 lines per game in order to maximize your potential to win, and of course that gets pretty pricey for the average person!

I've done searches on Google and only found a couple of negative comments, but quite a few more positive ones.

So I was thinking I'd like to form a lottery pool.  This way nobody goes into debt!

I'm in California by the way.

I found a lottery pool agreement form online that's pretty simple.  So I'll probably use that unless someone highly recommends a particular one that's different.

Does anyone have any tips for setting up a lottery pool, including how to get people who are interested in joining?  I don't know, maybe there are people in CA on this forum who'd like to join?  I emailed all my relatives and friends and only ONE has responded with interest.  The plan I have in mind requires 23 people! (plus me, is 24)  This would require $5 per person per game, playing every game over a 3 month period.  (Do you think 3 months is a decent trial period?) I've tried posting on Craigslist as well, with no response (but the ad has only been up less than a week).

Maybe I'm biting off more than I can chew...

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance...

~Lisa~

You're better off studying all kinds of wheels than buying one single system from that gentleman or anyone else for that matter.

But you are MUCH MORE better off studying the science of number patterns.  Check all my past posts since day one.  I've often said a wheel is only as good as the #'s you put into it.  

Why would one wheel have greater advantage over another?  For those reasons alone, I would opt, first, to study patterns and then study wheeling systems with an emphasis on the PLURAL.

Learn first how to select #'s that are more likely to hit.  Then learn how to use wheels.  To buy a SINGLE wheel to the exclusion of others is way too costly, not wise, and you would be deceiving yourself.

Capesh?

:-)

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3112 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2009, 1:02 am - IP Logged

If and when you purchase the system, you will soon discover the clear need to play more then 120 lines for most lotto games.   Closer to 150 lines.

If you play the 120 + lines you will win a 3# prize 8 or 9 times out of 10 tries.

The odds of winning better than a 4# prize are very very very small.

I suspect most users won't understand the instructions for setting up the starting lines. 

This grouping of lines method creates an open cover wheel design.  All wheels have the potential to win above their guarantee, which in this case is 80% to 90% guarantee of a 3# prize.   

btw: We can't discuss the actual system here because it would create a problem for LP to interfere with the sales of this system.

BobP

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                        Member #71120
                        February 19, 2009
                        1209 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2009, 1:05 am - IP Logged

I bought a system last night and got ripped off bad,21.99 down the drain....

United States
                          Member #71120
                          February 19, 2009
                          1209 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2009, 1:18 am - IP Logged

I wrote them many times and told them to refund my money,now when you go to the sight it says this account is now inactive,what you think about that,,,sorry dogs,,,,,The pay pal says it's sales @pick-3.org  Dont buy !!!!!!!!

United States
                            Member #71120
                            February 19, 2009
                            1209 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2009, 1:21 am - IP Logged

This guy talks in a video and a pop up says winningpick3.com

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19901 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2009, 6:22 am - IP Logged

good point!  i think i'll do that, thanks!  the only bummer will be ifi find out I *would* have won big had i really played!  i don't imaginea certain set of numbers is bound to come up very often...  (thenagain, what do i know... obviously not much!)

The chances of that happening are fairly remote.  The odds of you having all the winning numbers in one line aren't going to change just because you have 120 lines.  The real bummer would be spending $3000 and have nothing to show for it when you could have spent nothing and got the same results.

Evil Looking