Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ken Silver System

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 7 years ago by chattanoogadog.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19828 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2009, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

If and when you purchase the system, you will soon discover the clear need to play more then 120 lines for most lotto games.   Closer to 150 lines.

If you play the 120 + lines you will win a 3# prize 8 or 9 times out of 10 tries.

The odds of winning better than a 4# prize are very very very small.

I suspect most users won't understand the instructions for setting up the starting lines. 

This grouping of lines method creates an open cover wheel design.  All wheels have the potential to win above their guarantee, which in this case is 80% to 90% guarantee of a 3# prize.   

btw: We can't discuss the actual system here because it would create a problem for LP to interfere with the sales of this system.

BobP

If one can afford to play 120+ lines every drawing then there are lots of strategies out there that are probably just as good if not better.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Santa Clara, CA
    United States
    Member #76118
    June 19, 2009
    7 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2009, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

The chances of that happening are fairly remote.  The odds of you having all the winning numbers in one line aren't going to change just because you have 120 lines.  The real bummer would be spending $3000 and have nothing to show for it when you could have spent nothing and got the same results.

LOL! Green laugh

yeah i hear ya.

well just for shi*s and giggles i'm going to track this and see what happens.  i made a spreadsheet that makes it easy to check the results against my numbers in less than 10 minutes, so, not a big investment of time, and no investment of money!

so far with 3 games i've "spent" $360 and gotten back 53.

though now that i think about it... I can't really go by the payouts listed on the lottery website, can i?  because wouldn't the amount change if another winner is added to the mix?

i.e. if it says that winners got $11 for tickets that matched 3 numbers, wouldn't the $11 be different if I had actually played and gotten 3 numbers?  or is it such a minor thing (adding one more winner) that it wouldn't really matter?

does anyone know how that works?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19828 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2009, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

LOL! Green laugh

yeah i hear ya.

well just for shi*s and giggles i'm going to track this and see what happens.  i made a spreadsheet that makes it easy to check the results against my numbers in less than 10 minutes, so, not a big investment of time, and no investment of money!

so far with 3 games i've "spent" $360 and gotten back 53.

though now that i think about it... I can't really go by the payouts listed on the lottery website, can i?  because wouldn't the amount change if another winner is added to the mix?

i.e. if it says that winners got $11 for tickets that matched 3 numbers, wouldn't the $11 be different if I had actually played and gotten 3 numbers?  or is it such a minor thing (adding one more winner) that it wouldn't really matter?

does anyone know how that works?

$53 back on $360 spent so far is about 15% return.  I've tested large files in several games and never got back more than 10% without a big winner, maybe Ken's system is better than some. 

Unless you match more than 4, I doubt if one more winner will make a big different.   Here in Ohio, all lower prizes pay the same regardless of the number of winners.  Only the jackpot is split among the winners.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5603 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2009, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

That's about right. So far this year I've spent $583 and won $94. Several games are included in that, mostly jackpot games. It's pretty consistent from year to year, except 2005 and 2006 I won over 50% of what I played. I use my own "system". Never bought a system.

Gent
          Belgium
          Member #73987
          April 30, 2009
          33 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2009, 3:42 am - IP Logged

For what it's worth: I tested the Ken Silver system (full system) with the Belgian lottery for several years (past drawings), which is what I always do before playing with real money, and it was quite disastrous.

xandercage's avatar - eye storm.jpg
            texas
            United States
            Member #72549
            March 21, 2009
            141 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2009, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Today I discovered that someone, in my old hometown of Silsbee, won the Texas Pick 5 last night. After thinking for a moment, I realized that the winner used some type of wheeling method. I discovered that the winning numbers were derived from every 5th draw, from the last 25 draws. Can the Texas pick five be that predictable?

chattanoogadog's avatar - disney28
              chattanooga
              United States
              Member #57215
              December 22, 2007
              225 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2009, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Who knows, sometimes I wonder if they do make it so simple no one finds it.

I found this kinda strange at a local church the car had a bumper sticker "Play GODS LOTTO, if you are good and your number is up you win!!!!"Big Grin Angel