Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A different kind of wheel for p-5 and p-6 games

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 7 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2009, 11:37 pm - IP Logged
  1.  write 12 of your favorite numbers in the blank spaces provided (A-L)

A=__ B=__ C=__ D=__ E=__ F=__
    G=__ H=__ I=__ J=__ K=__ L=__
  2. Replace each lettercode (A-L) with the corresponding numbers you entered in the blanks.

Pick 6 lottos like lotto 6/49 require you to play 6 tickets:

Ticket 1 = A B C I K L = __ __ __ __ __ __
    Ticket 2 = A C E F I J = __ __ __ __ __ __
    Ticket 3 = A D G H J K = __ __ __ __ __ __
    Ticket 4 = B D F G H I = __ __ __ __ __ __
    Ticket 5 = B E F J K L = __ __ __ __ __ __
    Ticket 6 = C D E G H L = __ __ __ __ __ __

Pick 5 lottos like powerball require you to play 9 tickets:

Ticket 1 = A B D I L = __ __ __ __ __
    Ticket 2 = A B F H J = __ __ __ __ __
    Ticket 3 = A C E F K = __ __ __ __ __
    Ticket 4 = A D E G H = __ __ __ __ __
    Ticket 5 = B C E G I = __ __ __ __ __
    Ticket 6 = B D G J K = __ __ __ __ __
    Ticket 7 = C D F I J = __ __ __ __ __
    Ticket 8 = C H I K L = __ __ __ __ __
    Ticket 9 = E F G J L = __ __ __ __ __

I found this guy on the net which I won't mention his name, but it looks very different from all the other systems out there.

If you're ever tired of not getting your numbers on the same line, then this will help.

This wheel's design was not created for maximum guarantee, but to have atleast 2 numbers right on every line.

The person claims that the main reason people lose is because once they don't get past the 3rd winning number in the draw, the chances of them winning the JP is almost none. And the ones who do win the JP always get the first 2 numbers, and over coming the first 2 hurdles.

I'm gonna buy his system of wheels because the ones above were free, but he has ones that cover all the numbers in a game, which means that no matter what the first 2 numbers come out, you'll have them on atleast one line, or more, i'm not sure.

So, what this means is that when the drawing takes place, the real drawing for YOU starts after the second ball is drawn, meaning a p-5 game is now reduced to only having to pick 3 numbers for a JP win.

Regardless of the total wheeling systems he provides, the free ones above will also guarantee 2 of any of the 12 chosen numbers on ONE LINE...ANY 2 NUMBERS...ANY!. UNBELIEVABLE!

Don't believe me? Fill in the blanks above with any 12 numbers and then insert those numbers accordingly, and you'l l see.

I will be purchasing this new concept and let everyone know how it goes.

These wheels are unlike any before them. This guy is a mathematical genius.

Gent
    Belgium
    Member #73987
    April 30, 2009
    33 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2009, 8:54 am - IP Logged

I've seen this system before. The designer is from Belgium, so I may be a little biased :-) All kidding aside, it's very rare to come across someone who's selling a lottery system and who is totally honest about what it does for you. That by itself was like a breath of fresh air.

This is what I wrote about it on another Lottery forum:

Hi Stefan. I checked out your website quite some time ago (several months oryears, I don't even remember), and followed your logic. I did not buyyour software (no hard feelings I hope but it takes some convincingbefore I buy something), but following your logic, I designed a seriesof combinations in an excel sheet to make sure that I get past thesecond ball drawn, no matter what these two numbers are (I probably didnot create the combinations in an optimal way, but this was just fortesting purposes).

- First off, I have to say that your system delivers the full 100% ofwhat it promises! No matter what the first two balls drawn are, theyare always combined somewhere within the combinations played, reducingthe odds to hit the jackpot significantly.

However, having tested it over an extensive period with Belgian Lotto:

- The weekly investment to apply this system is just too much for most single players
    - Many weeks go by in which you only win few very small prizes, if any

To reduce the odds even further (get past the third or fourth balldrawn), a hell of a lot more combo's would have to be played (I did notmake an excel sheet for these combinations, that was just too muchwork), making it even more expensive.

Having said this, and this is for the other forum members, please donot ask me for the excel sheet, I won't send it to anyone. The ideabehind this system is from Stefan, not mine, so if you want to test it,please buy his software. You never know it might bring you some luck inyour local lottery.

And this is what the author answered:

Hi GameBelgium,
    First, let me clarify that I am not selling software. I am selling abook, explaining the logics behind sequential wheels (1if1, 2if2, 3if3,etc...) in a very clear and easy to understand language.

99% of lottery players worldwide have no clue what a 2if2-wheel - orany other sequential wheel for that matter - implies. But, as you mightknow, the "big boys" love these wheels and don't care about winningsmall prizes. The jackpot is what they (and I) are after.

Sure enough, almost anybody understands "the guarantee" or "the absenceof the minimum-prize guarantee", but they don't understand theimplications. My book was written with that purpose in mind:understanding the logics and implications of sequential wheels.

Now I agree with you that the weekly investment of let's say a full2if2 wheel ("full" meaning that all possible numbers are covered)quickly adds up. Nevertheless, I also explain in my book how anyone caneasily construct a perfect sequential wheel with less than 10 tickets.Don't you think many people can afford to play let's say 10 tickets?

Most players are "lottery-illiterates", impatient, and fall for aminimum prize guarantee. This is soooooooooo stupid. Most minimum prizeguarantees are illusions and actually make you lose the jackpot, astatement which I made quite clear on my free "lotto system guide". Iam never happy when I win a small prize... Winning a small prize means"losing the big one" (small prizes are an invention to keep manyplayers motivated to keep on playing).

Another thing is that many players "back-test" systems, which is quiteuseless as well. Let me clarify this... You shouldn't expect to win thejackpot more than once in your life. If I would back-test a series ofcombinations, I wouldn't play them for real if they turned out to beprevious jackpot winners. Although the chances for previous jackpotcombinations to turn up again is equal than any other combination, itnever happened yet (correct me if I am wrong on this).

Finally, let's not forget that lottery odds are quite impressive. Thepurpose of any lottery system is to make them less impressive.
    Stick to a plan you can afford, understand the plan, believe in it, and never give up. One day it will happen to you.

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49767 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2009, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Wheels are only as good as the numbers you put into them!

You can wheel 12 numbers until you are blue in the face, but if the six numbers drawn are not included in your favorite 12 numbers: Then you Win Nothing.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23267 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2009, 11:01 am - IP Logged

joker17-

Can you verify that the guarantee for the wheels are 2 if 2 of 12?  If so, I can put them in the wheels page for easy use.  What is the person's name who wrote the book?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Jack-C's avatar - us
          San Diego, CA
          United States
          Member #61467
          May 24, 2008
          28146 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2009, 11:20 am - IP Logged

I have made it into a spreadsheet will try it out tomorrow.  I have already done my Pick 5s for today.  But, I am looking forward to using this Pick 5 wheel tomorrow for at least California.

BTW, Raven, I predicted New Jersey for tonight using a 3if3 KEY number wheel using all even numbers.  It uses 11 numbers.

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: June 24, 2009, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

joker17-

Can you verify that the guarantee for the wheels are 2 if 2 of 12?  If so, I can put them in the wheels page for easy use.  What is the person's name who wrote the book?

Yes, the free wheels I provided above were posted for that reason. So anyone can see for themselves that it works.

His name is Stefan Vandevelde.

http://www.changelotteryrules.com/

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2009, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Correction. In my first post, I mention in the 3rd paragraph that you can get 2 numbers from the 12 in every line. WRONG...I meant 2 numbers right in one line. ANY 2 you pick out of the 12 chosen will be in one of those lines. ANY two you choose.

Sorry for the mix up.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #17843
                June 28, 2005
                49767 Posts
                Posted: June 24, 2009, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Yes, the free wheels I provided above were posted for that reason. So anyone can see for themselves that it works.

His name is Stefan Vandevelde.

http://www.changelotteryrules.com/

He was busy with the Pick 3: When we was Actively Posting on Lottery Post:

http://www.lotterypost.com/search/member?q=stefan&t=all

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: June 25, 2009, 12:04 am - IP Logged

He was busy with the Pick 3: When we was Actively Posting on Lottery Post:

http://www.lotterypost.com/search/member?q=stefan&t=all

I see. So what was his story?

Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                    Katy, Tx
                    United States
                    Member #67709
                    December 3, 2008
                    204 Posts
                    Posted: June 25, 2009, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Cute face!! I will try this tomarrow and see what happens.

Joey

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: June 25, 2009, 12:39 am - IP Logged

I've seen this system before. The designer is from Belgium, so I may be a little biased :-) All kidding aside, it's very rare to come across someone who's selling a lottery system and who is totally honest about what it does for you. That by itself was like a breath of fresh air.

This is what I wrote about it on another Lottery forum:

Hi Stefan. I checked out your website quite some time ago (several months oryears, I don't even remember), and followed your logic. I did not buyyour software (no hard feelings I hope but it takes some convincingbefore I buy something), but following your logic, I designed a seriesof combinations in an excel sheet to make sure that I get past thesecond ball drawn, no matter what these two numbers are (I probably didnot create the combinations in an optimal way, but this was just fortesting purposes).

- First off, I have to say that your system delivers the full 100% ofwhat it promises! No matter what the first two balls drawn are, theyare always combined somewhere within the combinations played, reducingthe odds to hit the jackpot significantly.

However, having tested it over an extensive period with Belgian Lotto:

- The weekly investment to apply this system is just too much for most single players
                      - Many weeks go by in which you only win few very small prizes, if any

To reduce the odds even further (get past the third or fourth balldrawn), a hell of a lot more combo's would have to be played (I did notmake an excel sheet for these combinations, that was just too muchwork), making it even more expensive.

Having said this, and this is for the other forum members, please donot ask me for the excel sheet, I won't send it to anyone. The ideabehind this system is from Stefan, not mine, so if you want to test it,please buy his software. You never know it might bring you some luck inyour local lottery.

And this is what the author answered:

Hi GameBelgium,
                      First, let me clarify that I am not selling software. I am selling abook, explaining the logics behind sequential wheels (1if1, 2if2, 3if3,etc...) in a very clear and easy to understand language.

99% of lottery players worldwide have no clue what a 2if2-wheel - orany other sequential wheel for that matter - implies. But, as you mightknow, the "big boys" love these wheels and don't care about winningsmall prizes. The jackpot is what they (and I) are after.

Sure enough, almost anybody understands "the guarantee" or "the absenceof the minimum-prize guarantee", but they don't understand theimplications. My book was written with that purpose in mind:understanding the logics and implications of sequential wheels.

Now I agree with you that the weekly investment of let's say a full2if2 wheel ("full" meaning that all possible numbers are covered)quickly adds up. Nevertheless, I also explain in my book how anyone caneasily construct a perfect sequential wheel with less than 10 tickets.Don't you think many people can afford to play let's say 10 tickets?

Most players are "lottery-illiterates", impatient, and fall for aminimum prize guarantee. This is soooooooooo stupid. Most minimum prizeguarantees are illusions and actually make you lose the jackpot, astatement which I made quite clear on my free "lotto system guide". Iam never happy when I win a small prize... Winning a small prize means"losing the big one" (small prizes are an invention to keep manyplayers motivated to keep on playing).

Another thing is that many players "back-test" systems, which is quiteuseless as well. Let me clarify this... You shouldn't expect to win thejackpot more than once in your life. If I would back-test a series ofcombinations, I wouldn't play them for real if they turned out to beprevious jackpot winners. Although the chances for previous jackpotcombinations to turn up again is equal than any other combination, itnever happened yet (correct me if I am wrong on this).

Finally, let's not forget that lottery odds are quite impressive. Thepurpose of any lottery system is to make them less impressive.
                      Stick to a plan you can afford, understand the plan, believe in it, and never give up. One day it will happen to you.

Thank you for sharing the experience you had with him, and his product.

I can tell by you wrote that you weren't happy with the amount of numbers being bought. But what I liked in his response, the paragraph next to the last was a response I've never ever heard before. In all my prior theories about back testing did not apply here because in his case, back testing the JP is only once a lifetime, and if you relied IN THIS CASE, on a back test, it would be nothing of value. He had a different purpose.

I would suggest starting with a p-5 game, then working up.

The only problem with these wheels is that even with such advantages, like a 2if2.... the odds of a JP are realistically still in the thousands which is higher than a 1000 to 1 odds for a straight in the p-3, to which I might say, I haven't even come close to making a consistent profit. So even though it sounds like a really good strategy, and it really is, it will always have those staggering thousands of odds looming over my head.

If I can't beat a 1000 to 1, what makes me think i can beat 5...10...or even 15 thousand to one?

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: June 25, 2009, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Cute face!! I will try this tomarrow and see what happens.

Joey

It takes only 5 minutes to fill in all the numbers.You'll be amazed to see that 2 of any of your 12 chosen will always be on one of those lines. It's amazing. No other wheel that I ever knew could do this.

So let's say 1 and 5 was in your selected group of 12, one of those lines will have 1 and 5 on the same line. Meaning, that if 1 and 5 were to be the first 2 numbers to be drawn, the odds would drop from millions down to thousands instantly. That's the major hurdle he's talking about. 

Of course one will still need some luck to hit the JP, but if you want to win the JP, it makes more sense to have a strategy like this one.

Only 6 lines to play for the p-6 and 9 lines for the p-5.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3104 Posts
                          Posted: June 25, 2009, 2:17 am - IP Logged

Before throwing money away on a 2if2of6in12number6combination wheel (12,6,2,2)=6.  Please understand there is nothing new here, most quality wheels include 2if2 in their coverage or you can add it in when making your own wheels. 

Look at the Lotto-Logix 4if6in12numbers6combination wheel . . .

1  2  3  4  5  6
                           1  2  3  7  8  9
                           1  2  3 10 11 12
                           4  5  6  7  8  9
                           4  5  6 10 11 12
                           7  8  9 10 11 12

Not only does it cover 4if6in12, it also covers 2if2of6in12, (and 2if3, 2if4, 2if5, 2if6 and 3if5 and 3if6 and 4if6) and not only that it covers 4if5of6in the first 9 and last 9 numbers.  If you look carefully you will see four sets of three numbes: 01-02-03, 04-05-06, 07-08-09, 10-11-12.  If you get any two of those four sets correct, instant jackpot.  Can't do that with any 2if2 wheel. 
                          This is why a wheel maker like CoverMaster is so sweet.  Not only can you make your own wheels, you can TEST them. 

T if M    Tested Covered         % Not Covered     %
                          ----------------------------------------------------
                          2 If 2 :      66      66 100.00000       0   0.00000
                          2 If 3 :     220     220 100.00000       0   0.00000
                          2 If 4 :     495     495 100.00000       0   0.00000
                          2 If 5 :     792     792 100.00000       0   0.00000
                          2 If 6 :     924     924 100.00000       0   0.00000
                          2 If 7 :     792     792 100.00000       0   0.00000
                          3 If 3 :     220     112  50.90909     108  49.09091
                          3 If 4 :     495     414  83.63636      81  16.36364
                          3 If 5 :     792     792 100.00000       0   0.00000
                          3 If 6 :     924     924 100.00000       0   0.00000
                          3 If 7 :     792     792 100.00000       0   0.00000
                          4 If 4 :     495      90  18.18182     405  81.81818
                          4 If 5 :     792     468  59.09091     324  40.90909
                          4 If 6 :     924     924 100.00000       0   0.00000
                          4 If 7 :     792     792 100.00000       0   0.00000
                          5 If 5 :     792      36   4.54545     756  95.45455
                          5 If 6 :     924     222  24.02597     702  75.97403
                          5 If 7 :     792     468  59.09091     324  40.90909
                          6 If 7 :     792      36   4.54545     756  95.45455

BobP

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
                            Deeping in Ramdoness
                            Dominican Republic
                            Member #73824
                            April 25, 2009
                            238 Posts
                            Posted: June 25, 2009, 3:52 am - IP Logged

this guy is the creator OF THE INVERTED LOTTERY SYSTEM i buy this sytem bUT DONT WORK FOR ME. i dont know if for some user WORK... this guy is a good seller his has word that any one can be conviced of this he say smart things and nice words.. but this is the thing.. he say in his inverted lotery system the next

* wheels  (too expensive)
                                * filtering (great fun but too destructive)
                                * statistics (promising but very inconsistent results)
                                * predictions (usually a scam and totally untrustworthy)

SO THIS NEW SYSTEM chaging the lotery rules are not a wheel system? so what mean that stefan?!

but .however. i think. i see something like that in gailhoward web site THAT SAY THAT WHIT A WHEELIN SYSTEM IN THE WEB ONE PERSON WON.. usd 15,000,000 millons of USD and the system are in the web for free is the same thing  12 or 13 numbers.. A TO L..

what about this guy? stefan is a trusted lottery master? has winners testimonial like gaild howard the BEST

Gent
                              Belgium
                              Member #73987
                              April 30, 2009
                              33 Posts
                              Posted: June 25, 2009, 5:51 am - IP Logged

Winners testimonials, ah, that's what makes sellers great, right? By all means, please believe all those stories you can read on a bunch load of websites.

About Gail Howard: she does NOT sell a system, she sells software and tells you how you can make your own interpretation of the data generated. Some testimonials on the Gail Howard site are about winners who used her wheels, with their own numbers, not with numbers generated by the software itself. As someone stated before: wheels are only as good as the numbers you put in them. Ironically, that same "winner" could have used a wheeling system available on the WWW for free! Hyper

As for the "inverted lottery system": it has been available to buy for how many months now? Four months? So I think your remark (i buy this sytem bUT DONT WORK FOR ME) is a bit strange... How many times have you played it? Do you expect to win the jackpot every time you play?

You would have a valid point if the inverted lottery system would not deliver on its promises, and as far as I can tell, it does just that: it reduces the odds of playing your lottery in as little as seven tickets (for a pick 6 lottery).

Although I'm not someone who buys all kinds of lottery systems or lottery software, if there is one person I would trust for telling the truth about his system, it would be Stefan. It is not one of those guys who claims you will win a jackpot, guaranteed. He simply stated that, by playing his system, you reduce the odds in your favour, and stressed that you still need luck to win the big one. Having said that, I would still prefer investing my money in the lottery itself than in buying a lottery system.