Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Been wanting to know the answer to this for years...

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 7 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2009, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Yep Paurths, my eyes are playing the same trick on me I Agree!

So, if you would indeed KNOW 2 of the 5 numbers to hit for sure, you can make a full wheel with 2 key (or power) numbers. To cover all possible combinationsn, and therefore be sure to win the jackpot, it would take:

17.296 tickets in a 5/50 lottery

12.341 tickets in a 5/45 lottery

8.436 tickets in a 5/40 lottery

5.456 tickets in a 5/35 lottery

and 3.276 tickets tickets in a 5/30 lottery

Hope this is helpful in some way.

BTW: @ Paurths, any luck finding a 'system' in the Belgian Lotto? Maybe you could PM me (to keep this thread on topic) to exchange some ideas?

GAme Belgium when you say: 17.296 tickets in a 5/50 lottery is that grouping the 2 key numbers with all 50 numbers of the range, or is that just grouping 2 numbers with a particular size wheel....

Because if they are with all 50 numbers of the range they are music to my ears...If they are not i guess is a big dissappointment...And does the 2 key wheel number guarantee a 5/5...

if for some reason GameBelgium can't post the answer can someone tell me if is true...

if is true, the lottery will be easier than what i thought...not winnable but easier...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2009, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

GAme Belgium when you say: 17.296 tickets in a 5/50 lottery is that grouping the 2 key numbers with all 50 numbers of the range, or is that just grouping 2 numbers with a particular size wheel....

Because if they are with all 50 numbers of the range they are music to my ears...If they are not i guess is a big dissappointment...And does the 2 key wheel number guarantee a 5/5...

if for some reason GameBelgium can't post the answer can someone tell me if is true...

if is true, the lottery will be easier than what i thought...not winnable but easier...

pumpi76

In a Cash 5 or pick 5 kind of game or 5 main numbers game.

There are 5 positions, that is 5 groups.

For the first position group the lowest possible number for a 5/50 game is 1, because the lowest possible number is 1 2 3 4 5.

And the highest possible number is 46, as the highest possible number is 46 47 48 49 50.

So the first position group can only have numbers from 1 to 46, that is 46 numbers not 50.

Second position group = 2 to 47, I guess, unless I am making mistakes as I know nothing about Math = 46 numbers also.

3rd position = 3 Min to 48 Max numbers = 46 numbers also.

4th = 4 to 49 = 46 possible numbers for that position also.

5th = 5 min as 1 2 3 4 (5) and 50 Max as 46 47 48 49 (50) = 46 possible numbers for each of the 5 position groups.

So a Complete wheel might or would be if I am not mistaken:

46 X 46 X 46 X 46 X 46 = Too many numbers.

Pumpi if you already know 2 numbers then your wheel would be:

1 X 1 X 46 X 46 X 46, but I must be wrong, maybe because many of the wheeled numbers would be duplicates, I don't know, as I know no Math I am at a loss.

I would have to make the wheel itself with software to know for sure how many combinations it would produce, be it 17, 296 or whatever.

-------------

But I also don't see as to how 2 numbers can be known for sure, likely maybe, but For sure?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Gent
      Belgium
      Member #73987
      April 30, 2009
      33 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2009, 5:40 am - IP Logged

Yes, in those 17.296 tickets, all 50 numbers (48 numbers + 2 key numbers which will appear in each ticket) are included.

With the 2 key numbers correct you will win the following prizes:

14.190 x 2 correct numbers (the key numbers of course)

2.970 x 3 correct numbers (the key numbers and one of the other winning numbers)

135 x 4 correct numbers (the key numbers and two of the other winning numbers)

1 x 5 correct numbers (the key numbers and the three other winning numbers)

In total, of course, all of the 17.296 tickets will be winners.

Should you only match 1 key number, you will win the following prizes:

3.784 x 2 correct numbers (one of the key numbers and one of the other winning numbers)

264 x 3 correct numbers (one of the key numbers and two of the other winning numbers)

1 x 4 correct numbers (the winning key number and three other winning numbers)

If your key numbers are NOT in the numbers drawn, you would still win the following prizes:

430 x 2 correct numbers

10 x 3 correct numbers

Hope this answers your question?

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
        Member #63356
        July 26, 2008
        1427 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2009, 6:33 am - IP Logged

Whatever you did to get the 3 numbers - go back and figure out how you got them and then try for the others.

Then go with your gut feelings.

Whatever you do, do not throw too much money on one draw.

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2009, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

By the way I made the wheel and yes with 2 Key-Banker Numbers you get:

17,296 Combinations.

A regularl 50 Numbers wheel gives:

2,118,760 Combinations.

If you only know one number for sure then the wheel makes:

211,876 Combinations, very good when compared to the regular wheel.

-----

If you know 2 numbers for sure and filter out like so:

Last Digit Even 2 to 3

Last Digit Odd 2 to 3

Last Digit Low 2 to 3

Last Digit High 2 to 3

You then reduce that wheel to:

7,044 combinations, when the original wheel had 17,296.

That is fewer than half of the original combinations.

With the right, software, a lot more reduction (Safe(?)) would be possible, most filtered wheelers for jackpot kind of games don't have enough and or the right filters.

None of them seem to have the right combination of:

Easy to use

Right filters

And Enough filters.

At least of the few jackpot games softwares that I have tried, but I have not tried many of them.

-----------

A program that might give the 1 or 2 "Almost For Sure Numbers" is LottoSync.

It might be the best use for that kind of a program as any-more than 1 to 3 winning numbers are very hard to come by.

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2009, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Before you use any filters check the stats of the past draws, as a particular game at a particular time as seen on these past draws might not abide by what might be considered "Normal Filtration"

Fri, Jun 26, 2009    11-15-17-29-46, Mega Ball: 16
            Tue, Jun 23, 2009    12-14-16-31-50, Mega Ball: 09
            Fri, Jun 19, 2009    04-09-12-16-46, Mega Ball: 44
            Tue, Jun 16, 2009    09-15-21-26-45, Mega Ball: 25
            Fri, Jun 12, 2009    06-11-20-32-44, Mega Ball: 38
            Tue, Jun 09, 2009    05-17-31-36-56, Mega Ball: 46
            Fri, Jun 05, 2009    05-20-38-41-52, Mega Ball: 20
            Tue, Jun 02, 2009    09-13-26-30-35, Mega Ball: 33
            Fri, May 29, 2009    23-30-36-39-48, Mega Ball: 34
            Tue, May 26, 2009    09-18-21-37-55, Mega Ball: 33

You should go by "Real" statistics and not by what should be "Normal" expected statistics.

Real statistics is always "Where Is At"!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19825 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2009, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

A program that might give the 1 or 2 "Almost For Sure Numbers" is LottoSync.

Is anyone still trying to get that program to work?  For a long time some of the members who bought it were waiting for an improved version.  Last I heard, they got tired of waiting and moved on.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2009, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Reprint:

"It might be the best use for that kind of a program as any-more than 1 to 3 winning numbers are very hard to come by."

No more waiting needed if 1 or 2 bankers is all that you need.

Monkey Butt, USA
                  United States
                  Member #54569
                  August 23, 2007
                  1124 Posts
                  Posted: July 14, 2009, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

The only thing I would use is my Gail Howard power wheel after looking at the other numbers to reduce my group of numbers. If 2 numbers I would use a wheel for the 2 power numbers. 3 numbers a wheel for the 3 power numbers. Why? because I am not on the guru level of working the numbers like a lot of people here. A lot of yall are on a level I can only say, WOW!!! So I would use my paid for program and use it to cash in as many tickets as possible.