Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Todd do me the biggest favor you can possibly do anyone in LP

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 7 years ago by reddog.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2009, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Take 20 dollars every month out of the possible thousands that you make, and play a $20 scratchoff wherever state you might be, just 20 dollars every month, make a routine but only once a month...I have a hunch you might win quicker than anyone here in LP...

Rusty Wallace sent me to tell you this : )...By the way i don't know anything about nascar...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2009, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Take 20 dollars every month out of the possible thousands that you make, and play a $20 scratchoff wherever state you might be, just 20 dollars every month, make a routine but only once a month...I have a hunch you might win quicker than anyone here in LP...

Rusty Wallace sent me to tell you this : )...By the way i don't know anything about nascar...

You will make me, really really happy...But make it a habit of those $20 dollars...What is $20 dollars a month?

for years i've suspected that if you play the $20 dollars scratchoff you might get luckier more than all of us at LP....

If i was making thousands let's say 5,000 dollars a month, i will take $20 dollars and spend it on scratchoffs...

Also todd the reason why i tell you is because i dreamed that i was playing scratchoffs in a gas station and then i saw you driving a car coming to the gas station to play...And the counter had a special shine to it...

Todd if you knew that i've had 4 dreams come true this year, last year i had like 3, i can't explain them and they may sound too crazy but i had 4 dreams come true...

And when you are going to play your monthly $20 dollars, KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN, LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY AROUND YOU no matter who they are, if you hear people talking assume they are talking to you..

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23262 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2009, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

You're bumping your own thread.

I take issue with the fact that you're implying I make thousands of dollars and can afford to blow $20 on a scheme.  I make enough to feed my family, but certainly not from anything generated from this site, and if you think I'm getting rich off this site you're mistaken.  Do you have any clue how much it takes to run a site like this?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
        Member #916
        December 12, 2002
        18335 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2009, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Todd... She had a dream and saw you as the winner in it.. for what it's worth.....that is.....if you believe in dreams.....

Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23262 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2009, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Who's "she"?

United States
            Member #916
            December 12, 2002
            18335 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2009, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Who's "she"?

No idea.. I assume Pumpi is a woman.. but who knows....

Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23262 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2009, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

No idea.. I assume Pumpi is a woman.. but who knows....

Oh, I thought Pumpi was a man.  Pumpi, would you care to let us know? Smile

If it was just a dream you're passing along, sorry to jump on you, but it's tough to hear an off-handed comment that seems to imply I'm raking in the money with this site, when the opposite is true.

Jack-C's avatar - us
                San Diego, CA
                United States
                Member #61467
                May 24, 2008
                28146 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2009, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

His profile shows 32-year-old male.

DC81's avatar - batman39
                  MI
                  United States
                  Member #54830
                  August 31, 2007
                  985 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2009, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

You're bumping your own thread.

I take issue with the fact that you're implying I make thousands of dollars and can afford to blow $20 on a scheme.  I make enough to feed my family, but certainly not from anything generated from this site, and if you think I'm getting rich off this site you're mistaken.  Do you have any clue how much it takes to run a site like this?

Pumpi has a really bad habit of replying to his own posts and bumping his own threads, heh. Personally I'd be a little surprised if you break even every month with these sites.

You can't predict random.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                    Member #91
                    January 19, 2002
                    11931 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2009, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

The average person has 3-5 dreams per 8 hour sleep...assuming you don't nap and using the average of 4 dreams, thats 1456 dreams in a 364 day calender year.  having to pick one dream to come true gives you about a 0.07% chance that you'll hit it straight.  however, based on your dream, for it to come true,,,You would have to buy a scratchoff and play it yourself also, while Todd pulls into a gas station and plays his (and untill he hits it thats one per month for you too),,,,,So you have got to ask yourself this one question..." Do you feel Lucky?"" "Well do you Pump?" (lol)

Sorry had to toss that in.....

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

Rocket 455's avatar - rocket
                      Bellevue, KY
                      United States
                      Member #53340
                      July 4, 2007
                      2622 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2009, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

The average person has 3-5 dreams per 8 hour sleep...assuming you don't nap and using the average of 4 dreams, thats 1456 dreams in a 364 day calender year.  having to pick one dream to come true gives you about a 0.07% chance that you'll hit it straight.  however, based on your dream, for it to come true,,,You would have to buy a scratchoff and play it yourself also, while Todd pulls into a gas station and plays his (and untill he hits it thats one per month for you too),,,,,So you have got to ask yourself this one question..." Do you feel Lucky?"" "Well do you Pump?" (lol)

"So you have got to ask yourself this one question..." Do you feel Lucky?"" "Well do you Pump?" (lol)"

LOL!

She was made for the straitaways
                      She grew up hatin' Chevrolets
                      She's a rocket
                      She was made to burn. ~Kathy Mattea

Litebets27's avatar - power
                        Maryland
                        United States
                        Member #10465
                        January 14, 2005
                        6065 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2009, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh             Jester Laugh

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          49725 Posts
                          Posted: June 30, 2009, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

You will make me, really really happy...But make it a habit of those $20 dollars...What is $20 dollars a month?

for years i've suspected that if you play the $20 dollars scratchoff you might get luckier more than all of us at LP....

If i was making thousands let's say 5,000 dollars a month, i will take $20 dollars and spend it on scratchoffs...

Also todd the reason why i tell you is because i dreamed that i was playing scratchoffs in a gas station and then i saw you driving a car coming to the gas station to play...And the counter had a special shine to it...

Todd if you knew that i've had 4 dreams come true this year, last year i had like 3, i can't explain them and they may sound too crazy but i had 4 dreams come true...

And when you are going to play your monthly $20 dollars, KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN, LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY AROUND YOU no matter who they are, if you hear people talking assume they are talking to you..

Give the $20.00 every Month: To Buy the Scratch-Offs!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: June 30, 2009, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Oh, I thought Pumpi was a man.  Pumpi, would you care to let us know? Smile

If it was just a dream you're passing along, sorry to jump on you, but it's tough to hear an off-handed comment that seems to imply I'm raking in the money with this site, when the opposite is true.

Todd i am a man think more off me as a young adult because even though i have 32 years i have the mind of a young adult 18-25....I've even recognized it...I haven't grown emotionally like others older adults have...i've never had a girlfriend so i don't know what it is to grow emotionally nor in relationships...anyways...

Todd it was only a DREAM.....Todd i don't know how much you make i don't care, i care that you make enough....All i was saying is you will make me happy if you took $20 dollars every month and buy a $20 scratchoff once a month....i will really feel happy...you don't have to all i am saying is you could....Listen Todd if you only knew how much this website means to me, that's why i was looking out for the owner of the website and i feel i have an obligation to look out for the owner and so is every LP member you may not see it that way but you have to be a member of the site to see it...If you feed your family todd that's good WE ALL want you to feed your family....

If there are 2 words i don't like in the English dictionary is: "IMPLY" & "IMPRESSION" & "IMAGE"....i can't stand those 3 words...I don't think i have ever in my life imply something to someone and i can't stand when people imply stuff to me....If i had to tell someone something i would tell me, i don't imply despite that i am very introvert...If you don't know what introvert is, people that are very, very introvert are autistic kids/people...Also this is a little psychology, when people are writing they don't have the time to read read what they wrote and check how it sounds also if someone wrote something they can't themselves hear themselves how they sound...this is a little psychology....

I used to bump my post years ago, now i don't do that i used to add 4 or 5 comments just to bump my post...I don't do that anymore what i do is i will add 1 comment that i forgot to add to the post....I haven't everyday in LP to know that bumping your post is not permitted...

Todd it was only a dream...

Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23262 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2009, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Todd i am a man think more off me as a young adult because even though i have 32 years i have the mind of a young adult 18-25....I've even recognized it...I haven't grown emotionally like others older adults have...i've never had a girlfriend so i don't know what it is to grow emotionally nor in relationships...anyways...

Todd it was only a DREAM.....Todd i don't know how much you make i don't care, i care that you make enough....All i was saying is you will make me happy if you took $20 dollars every month and buy a $20 scratchoff once a month....i will really feel happy...you don't have to all i am saying is you could....Listen Todd if you only knew how much this website means to me, that's why i was looking out for the owner of the website and i feel i have an obligation to look out for the owner and so is every LP member you may not see it that way but you have to be a member of the site to see it...If you feed your family todd that's good WE ALL want you to feed your family....

If there are 2 words i don't like in the English dictionary is: "IMPLY" & "IMPRESSION" & "IMAGE"....i can't stand those 3 words...I don't think i have ever in my life imply something to someone and i can't stand when people imply stuff to me....If i had to tell someone something i would tell me, i don't imply despite that i am very introvert...If you don't know what introvert is, people that are very, very introvert are autistic kids/people...Also this is a little psychology, when people are writing they don't have the time to read read what they wrote and check how it sounds also if someone wrote something they can't themselves hear themselves how they sound...this is a little psychology....

I used to bump my post years ago, now i don't do that i used to add 4 or 5 comments just to bump my post...I don't do that anymore what i do is i will add 1 comment that i forgot to add to the post....I haven't everyday in LP to know that bumping your post is not permitted...

Todd it was only a dream...

I understand Pumpi, and as I said in my last message, "sorry to jump on you". 

There are lots of people who will read your message (and other unrelated messages like it from other people) and take it at face value, so I can't just leave it out there like that. 

The reason I am so sensitive about the issue is that I maintain this Web site at great personal expense and sacrifice, so it is like a dagger to the heart when I see something about me that even implies that I am enriching myself off of it.

I appreciate that you shared your dream -- and I hope it comes true!!