Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Todd do me the biggest favor you can possibly do anyone in LP

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 7 years ago by reddog.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2009, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Let me explain better....

if you read what i wrote i said that if I, I miguel brown [my name], was making 5,000 a month, who knows i became rich it will set aside 20 dollars every month and buy myself a scratchoff, i didn't say that if Todd was making 5,000 dollars every month he should set aside 20 dollars every month & buy scratchoffs...

is like telling someone set aside 20 dollars and buy yourself some beer...

ANYWAYS not to promote argument, LOOK TODD I AM SORRY....Delete this post so people will not see it...i apologize for what i did...just delete this post...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2009, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Todd you said you could not blow 20.00 a month on a scratchoff because it was a "scheme"..Please explain that because I don't understand what you mean by "scheme"?..You mean the lottery is a scheme?..Thanks..tiggs

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23275 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2009, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Let me explain better....

if you read what i wrote i said that if I, I miguel brown [my name], was making 5,000 a month, who knows i became rich it will set aside 20 dollars every month and buy myself a scratchoff, i didn't say that if Todd was making 5,000 dollars every month he should set aside 20 dollars every month & buy scratchoffs...

is like telling someone set aside 20 dollars and buy yourself some beer...

ANYWAYS not to promote argument, LOOK TODD I AM SORRY....Delete this post so people will not see it...i apologize for what i did...just delete this post...

Yes, I understand what you were saying.  I understand.

I am explaining myself very clearly so that you understand where I am coming from.  So we both understand one another.  OK?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23275 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2009, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Todd you said you could not blow 20.00 a month on a scratchoff because it was a "scheme"..Please explain that because I don't understand what you mean by "scheme"?..You mean the lottery is a scheme?..Thanks..tiggs

I'm just going to leave what I said as-is.  I think you're reading too much into it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

reddog's avatar - patch
          Greensboro, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #1616
          June 5, 2003
          1287 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2009, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I understand Pumpi, and as I said in my last message, "sorry to jump on you". 

There are lots of people who will read your message (and other unrelated messages like it from other people) and take it at face value, so I can't just leave it out there like that. 

The reason I am so sensitive about the issue is that I maintain this Web site at great personal expense and sacrifice, so it is like a dagger to the heart when I see something about me that even implies that I am enriching myself off of it.

I appreciate that you shared your dream -- and I hope it comes true!!

Todd, if you are married, you are probably not getting the emotional support you need to do what you do for this site from the Mrs. I can imagine what this can cost.

US Flag