Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

6/30/2009 Dream Help Please!

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 7 years ago by skittles777.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
skittles777's avatar - candle
Douglasville
United States
Member #70105
January 24, 2009
1200 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2009, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

I thought It was your last name lol! I love the fact that the more I tease you the more it infuriates you.......because you must feel soooooo darn guilty.... ..........I can't stand liars.... I always stood up for justice.........and will for the rest of my life..If someone does me wrong I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET....... White BounceNow you may want to change your name....UNVME changed hers to STORM but that does not work for me either lol..... You fall in that category as well... Green laugh

chouq,

To tell you the the truth I did feel bad for not been able to  make it!  My father was complaning to me why I was driving so far away to help you. I guess that's what makes me who I'am.  However, if you make appointments and demand on my time and my budget if I can't make it unfortunately, no, I do not feel guilty.  I feel used and taken advantage of.  I simply stayed away. It was that simple.  Kindness should not be taken as STUPIDiTY.  No, you were not teasing me at all.  You were serious, and you make IT seems like the JOKES was on me for posting my dream and you were not going to give me numbers.  You even pm me when I ignore most of your comments.  You kept pushing my button.  You would not give up.  So you see.  The JOKES on YOU!  Now, BUBLE BEES must make HONEY after they sting.  I will be during just that.  I'm sorry that you are a lady in disguise.  I'm going to have a restful night while you tend to your home job. TATA!Wink

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2009, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Hey Skittles..... Check your spelling every chance you get... You need help in that department...White BounceNo disguise here... what you see if the CHOUQ... the one and only CHOUQ!   the girl that sticks to what she believes in......HONESTY!  Always have and always will!........

nicklespice722's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #76349
      June 25, 2009
      14 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2009, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

227 490 610 847 626 622 155 929 010 437 127

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34202 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2009, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Did you try looking in the Books? Corn  271  that is one of my numbers! 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ga
          United States
          Member #1207
          February 28, 2003
          4813 Posts
          Posted: July 1, 2009, 11:07 am - IP Logged

This is from BIRD a while back!

259    205    209   follow each other OR they repeat in all games

Watch thenumbers that follow each other 312, 717, 870, 1029 and look at 717 and her sister117

blessings toall -watch 925 and its sister 250 in all games

Thanks for the tip Skittles...I'll keep watch.

Have a great day.

nicklespice722's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #76349
            June 25, 2009
            14 Posts
            Posted: July 1, 2009, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

i really like 722 my birthday was yesturday and i turned 27.. so yall watch out for 722 272 622 662 and271

Douglasville
              United States
              Member #70105
              January 24, 2009
              1200 Posts
              Posted: July 1, 2009, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Hey Skittles..... Check your spelling every chance you get... You need help in that department...White BounceNo disguise here... what you see if the CHOUQ... the one and only CHOUQ!   the girl that sticks to what she believes in......HONESTY!  Always have and always will!........

chouq,

I suppose that a SECRETARY must watch their spellings.  As a DOCTOR, it is exceptable!ROFL

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #27294
                November 29, 2005
                15876 Posts
                Posted: July 2, 2009, 6:44 am - IP Logged

corn 328  821  259   418   1549

good luck!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

Douglasville
                  United States
                  Member #70105
                  January 24, 2009
                  1200 Posts
                  Posted: July 2, 2009, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

ejoy,

I had a 9, 8, 2 for my workout today.  My dream and You confirmed the 82, 92 pair.  I had 209 box X2 on June 26.  According to BIRD 209 always repeat itself (024, 026 or 209 again).  Thanks for responding!  I invested $20.00 dollards today and gain $480.00 Not bad for a days work! 

Marcie, thanks for my Prof. Hitts's Rundowns and Workouts book.  I'm learning to use it.Banana

ejoy and other LP family members!

I hope that you guys let the numbers HIT you!  Remember BIRD rules when any of those numbers shows up look for  their relative which are 024, 026, and 209.  Well, BIRD relative numbers are HOT in GA!  Dance

STAY TUNE!

United States
                    Member #916
                    December 12, 2002
                    18335 Posts
                    Posted: July 3, 2009, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

chouq,

I suppose that a SECRETARY must watch their spellings.  As a DOCTOR, it is exceptable!ROFL

exeptable... spelled correctly as acceptable and you are not a doctorGreen laugh

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34202 Posts
                      Posted: July 3, 2009, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Skittles777 which book do you have? You said the run  downs which book is that, I don't have that one? I have the Orange and Blue Book.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Douglasville
                        United States
                        Member #70105
                        January 24, 2009
                        1200 Posts
                        Posted: July 3, 2009, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

exeptable... spelled correctly as acceptable and you are not a doctorGreen laugh

chouq,

You so want to make a point that you missed the HUMOR!  You'll be okay!

No Pity!

United States
                          Member #916
                          December 12, 2002
                          18335 Posts
                          Posted: July 3, 2009, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Skittles.... I think you need to stop... You are embarassing yourself more than anything else at this point and really like I have said before.. people who lie I want nothing to do with them. I never look back. I have no tolerance whatsoever for dishonest people and frankly at this point I see no humor in whatever you have to say. I have always been an honest person and I take no pleasure in your crazy behavior...Looks like you need to take a good look at yourself and obviously you have a lot of growing up to do....

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34202 Posts
                            Posted: July 4, 2009, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I think we all  shall be  nice  here!

Douglasville
                              United States
                              Member #70105
                              January 24, 2009
                              1200 Posts
                              Posted: July 4, 2009, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Skittles.... I think you need to stop... You are embarassing yourself more than anything else at this point and really like I have said before.. people who lie I want nothing to do with them. I never look back. I have no tolerance whatsoever for dishonest people and frankly at this point I see no humor in whatever you have to say. I have always been an honest person and I take no pleasure in your crazy behavior...Looks like you need to take a good look at yourself and obviously you have a lot of growing up to do....

chouq,

If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchent!

See Ya!