Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psychics & the lottery...Dont you think...

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 7 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2009, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Have you ever wonder how much psychics make?They charge like 5 dollars per minute...I don't believe psychics can see the future winning numbers, but don't you think that psychics should be the ones creating a "los alamos laboratory" of lottery systems & supercomputers? Don't you think that of all people they should be the ones for the type of money they charge customers well not exactly the amount of money they charge customers but how they have fooled the entire world...

Fact: A good portion of the population of countries believe that psychics can see the future...

Psychics or the psychic network make a lot of money, well the obscure ones don't but the rest that are on the internet, they got to be making tons of money....And those lines are always bussy...And what's the main purpose why people call psychics? Because of money...

that's why when i find a very good system that i think it works i forward it to Psychics websites...

so the question is, don't you think that psychics should be the ones of all peoples to be creating lottery lottery systems...What i am saying is all the psychic networks as millions of dollars they make every year [combined] can set aside a little bit and create a "los alamos laboratory of lottery with systems" similar to LP, but of predictors and use those hot numbers to give their customers when customers call? Don't you think so...Just 1 group can serve all the psychics of the world...Specially when i know that psychics can't see the future of lotteries....Don't you think they should do this....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2009, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Psychics are all BS..

United States
      Member #58528
      February 18, 2008
      710 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2009, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Have you ever wonder how much psychics make?They charge like 5 dollars per minute...I don't believe psychics can see the future winning numbers, but don't you think that psychics should be the ones creating a "los alamos laboratory" of lottery systems & supercomputers? Don't you think that of all people they should be the ones for the type of money they charge customers well not exactly the amount of money they charge customers but how they have fooled the entire world...

Fact: A good portion of the population of countries believe that psychics can see the future...

Psychics or the psychic network make a lot of money, well the obscure ones don't but the rest that are on the internet, they got to be making tons of money....And those lines are always bussy...And what's the main purpose why people call psychics? Because of money...

that's why when i find a very good system that i think it works i forward it to Psychics websites...

so the question is, don't you think that psychics should be the ones of all peoples to be creating lottery lottery systems...What i am saying is all the psychic networks as millions of dollars they make every year [combined] can set aside a little bit and create a "los alamos laboratory of lottery with systems" similar to LP, but of predictors and use those hot numbers to give their customers when customers call? Don't you think so...Just 1 group can serve all the psychics of the world...Specially when i know that psychics can't see the future of lotteries....Don't you think they should do this....

No.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10350 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2009, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76,

There used to be a thing on TV in the US called "The Psychic Network" or, "The Psychic Hotline". It was a TV show version of people calling into a psychic hotline for advice.

Well, eventually they went broke and the news headlines that day were:

Psychic Network Goes Broke - They Should Have Seen It Coming!

As for psychics and the lotto, that's an old joke - why don't psychics win jackpots?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

chattanoogadog's avatar - disney28
          chattanooga
          United States
          Member #57215
          December 22, 2007
          225 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2009, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

You see in the beginning of Psychics their leader "Helen Keller" once stood up and said "I can see..." and right then and there everyone knew Phychics were fakes...Green laugh

I found this kinda strange at a local church the car had a bumper sticker "Play GODS LOTTO, if you are good and your number is up you win!!!!"Big Grin Angel

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
            A long and winding road
            United States
            Member #17084
            June 10, 2005
            4525 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2009, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

I think there is a division between those possessed with a heighten sense for situations or things that are of foresight, verses the hoax style that tells you to call a number and listen to a scripted response. My former mom in law had the gift of foresight so I rarely scoff at the ability or skill.

Do I think most know lotto numbers or can clearly figure out a system that works...nope! That isnt how foresight works it has no rhyme or reason based on logic. It can be a vision or a sixth sense .

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
              Chicago
              United States
              Member #70678
              February 8, 2009
              889 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2009, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Everyone has the ability to develop their psychic powers. For some it comes naturally and many choose to block it out. I don't believe in the psychic networks but I do believe in psychics like Adrian Calabrese.

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2009, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

sorry to interrupt guys, i am not telling you what to write, but the question was: "Don't you think with all that money that psychics make [collectively as an association], don't you think they could set aside a little bit of money to create an "a laboratory" but of lottery systems with supercomputers and give it to their customers...

Once people start seeing that psychics do get the numbers right, they will begin to pay more to talk to them...

that was the question...not whether you believe in psychics or if psychics are real...

i did the calculations and psychics in the USA, ONLY IN THE USA collectively make AT LEAST AGAIN AT LEAST like 600,000 dollars in 1 hour...Again that's six hundred thousands or 600K...so you know...

That's only in the USA...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2009, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

sorry to interrupt guys, i am not telling you what to write, but the question was: "Don't you think with all that money that psychics make [collectively as an association], don't you think they could set aside a little bit of money to create an "a laboratory" but of lottery systems with supercomputers and give it to their customers...

Once people start seeing that psychics do get the numbers right, they will begin to pay more to talk to them...

that was the question...not whether you believe in psychics or if psychics are real...

i did the calculations and psychics in the USA, ONLY IN THE USA collectively make AT LEAST AGAIN AT LEAST like 600,000 dollars in 1 hour...Again that's six hundred thousands or 600K...so you know...

Why would psychics even be remotely interested in making super computers and lottery systems?

Most of what psychics predict has to do with love, finances (careers) , friends, family, and general future events of a person's life.

Even if some of them predicted potential winning numbers for a JP, their primary expertise has nothing to do with creating lottery systems, or buying super computers. They just throw those numbers in just for the heck of it. Just like a fortune cookie...lol

Crazy

United States
                    Member #58528
                    February 18, 2008
                    710 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2009, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

No.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                      Chicago
                      United States
                      Member #70678
                      February 8, 2009
                      889 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

OK sorry pumpi76,

I don't see them "giving" anything back to their customers. It's a business and it's ALL about profit.

Not to mention if they came up with a good lottery system unless it was exclusively for their use they would lose money...why call the psychic when you can use the system instead.

iowa
                        United States
                        Member #32899
                        February 16, 2006
                        46 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2009, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

In all seriousness the hypothesis is, and evidence leads to the conclusion, that ESP is more routed through and mainly dealt with in the suboscious mind. The subconscious mind is tied to the part of the brain that works at interpreting symbols and their symbolic meaning and relation to the conscious/unconscious dreamscape. While numbers and numerical values(let's just say Math) are the domain of the cold, logical nuances of the rational mind. For a shorter explanation, the rational mind is cold hard and linear. To sum it up A+B=C.

Therefore when a person is in a receptive state the ideas of numbers coming to them would interfere with the whole process and dynamics of the so called "psychic" abilities. If one was to "get the numbers" they would probably be enveloped in some sort of symbolism. For example, TV Shows: Eight is Enough=8 My two dads could be a two, 21 Jump street=21 The Dirty Dozen=12 etcetera, etcetera... Songs are also a good choice in that, most people have a deep unconscious connection not only to music they like but also the music that they hate. One of the reasons people can remember song lyrics rather easily. Anyways, Two is the loneliest number...=2 the Beatles were known as the Fab Four=4 etcetera etcetera..

Also anything else that has a numerical connotation, for example, every one knows without having to concentrate associative numbers like 365 days in a year, 13 in a bakers dozen etcetera...

This method would be hard pressed to get 6 good symbolistic "psychic"/intuitive hits for 6 seperate numbers out of such a high range of possible numbers.

And as far as your "question", near as I can tell you started a thread to crack on online psychics. Sure they are a fraud, but the beauty of it is the only people that don't immediately know it's a fraud by sizing these people up, are the type of people that are gullible and just plain stupid. The same type of people that the televangelists prey upon. People that are willing to believe whatever they are told because they have never been taught the skill of critical thinking. Finding these types of people in the "Christian" crowd is like shooting fish in a barrel.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8360 Posts
                          Posted: June 30, 2009, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Physics don't predict numbers they guess them. Physics take money from customers to be distributed among their family. They have no interest in helping others. Every physic looks into their crystal ball, or tea leaves and tells you what you want to hear or feeds you a whole line of bull.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                            diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                            Dallas, TX
                            United States
                            Member #60284
                            April 12, 2008
                            3856 Posts
                            Posted: June 30, 2009, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

They would, but they can't, so they don't.

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2009, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Psychics have been and will go through downspiral trend as the time passes...I FORGOT, maybe in the USA where people can give themselves the luxury of calling psychics to see which carreers or friends they should go LOL after all i forgot that some carrers in the USA do pay 100,000 dollars...But anywhere else, people call psychics to know about how they can win the lottery...

Also track how many people that call psychics call back again...They created a website and i know more will follow but they created a website that you pay a monthly fee and you look for friends, wherever you are in the world, like a personal....Most personals websites is for lovers....As people find it easier to find friends do you think they are going to call the psychic network for it...People are going to say...Oh i lost 1 friend, let me pay 20 dollars a month to get 3 or 4 more friends or 100 more friends, as oppose to 100 dollars every month to try and take the truth out of psychics as to which friend is correct...The same thing is with people that look for partners for sex, people call psychics to see how they can get a love life, but what happens as this clone websites start spring up where you post a picture [if you are a women] and you get she gets like 1,300+ hits/replies...Same scenario with males they post a naked picture and if they are skinny they get 300+ replies REGARDLESS of your financial situation....So why will people call psychic networks to see if how they can get themselves a love life, when they can get 1,300+ sex partners [if you are a women] who are willing to be your boyfriends....Psychics can't see this but i can....

you can call this clone websites the sex partner personals websites, luckily there is 3 or 4 of them but watch as time passes there is going to be more & more of them...And i could be wrong but something tells me that those that call most psychic networks are women...So if people don't need psychics to find friends or boyfriend/sex partner there is only one reason to call psychics and that is going to be for finance including the lottery...Remember there is only 4 ways you can be super rich and those are: You marry a super rich person, you become a celebrity, you do good in the Stock Market or YOU WIN THE LOTTERY....just be aware of it...

Also have you noticed that you don't hear about psychics much as you once used to..They mode of advertisements is through newspapers...I say they either listen to me or go through their downspiral trend..

why you say they can't diamond palace...?