Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psychics & the lottery...Dont you think...

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 8 years ago by psykomo.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
chattanoogadog's avatar - disney28
chattanooga
United States
Member #57215
December 22, 2007
225 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2009, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Physics don't predict numbers they guess them. Physics take money from customers to be distributed among their family. They have no interest in helping others. Every physic looks into their crystal ball, or tea leaves and tells you what you want to hear or feeds you a whole line of bull.

I Agree!

I found this kinda strange at a local church the car had a bumper sticker "Play GODS LOTTO, if you are good and your number is up you win!!!!"Big Grin Angel

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8396 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2009, 11:02 pm - IP Logged
    Pumpi wrote: Remember there is only 4 ways you can be super rich and those are: You marry a super rich person, you become a celebrity, you do good in the Stock Market or YOU WIN THE LOTTERY....just be aware of it...

How bout there are hundreds of was to become rich like write books, invent something or lots of things, artist, painter, sculptor, doctor, lawyer, engineer scientist architect just to name a few.  It's not richness that makes the man or woman it's success. Being successful. Becoming something of value doing something to benefit mankind.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2009, 11:58 pm - IP Logged
      Pumpi wrote: Remember there is only 4 ways you can be super rich and those are: You marry a super rich person, you become a celebrity, you do good in the Stock Market or YOU WIN THE LOTTERY....just be aware of it...

How bout there are hundreds of was to become rich like write books, invent something or lots of things, artist, painter, sculptor, doctor, lawyer, engineer scientist architect just to name a few.  It's not richness that makes the man or woman it's success. Being successful. Becoming something of value doing something to benefit mankind.

those are ways to amass 1 or 2 million dollars in their lifetime...I said there are 4 ways to be SUPER, AGAIN SUPER RICH....I didn't say rich i said super rich..I am talking amasing 40 millions or up....

A doctor last time i checked makes 60,000 dollars starting and is like that for like 5 years after than he might beging to make between 70K to 90,000 dollars...

90,000 x 25 years = 2.2 million & 5 years making 60,000 = 300,000 dollars....Plus med school repayment, college repayment, house and bills and kids i'll say you will stay with 1.9 million + taxes? 1.1 million plus how about if your wife wants a divorce? the it will be half the 1.1 million 550,000 dollars all those 30 years of hard work, FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET....And of all the professions you mentioned i'll say doctors are the ones that make the most...

super rich and rich even though both of them are wealthy are a little different...

you may think that i came up with that idea but i am quoting it from CNN.com...plus is something i believe...

i agree with you been super rich is not everything...

This is why i was saying we need to create a Huge Lotto Stock Market among other things....But nobody listens...

The only exception who i think are super rich are chemists & mathematicians & inventors...

You know why Super rich is not everything...Like how i said before and i'll say it again i rather have 3 or 4 million dollars and know all of mathematics or help try to find the cure to a disease or solve a world problem than to have 200 million and be ignorant...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8396 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2009, 1:12 am - IP Logged
         Plastic surgeons salary close to 400 grand a year these are they average everyday surgeons. The plastic surgeons in places like California, Florida, and Vegas make millions of dollars a year. With investments and such in their lifetime it is quite possible to make upwards of 100 million to billions.

Heart surgeons salary close to 600 grand a year.

Brain surgeon salary 500 to 600 grand a year.

Many inventors have made billions of dollars Hershey bar inventor for example. Slinky inventor, the pet rock, Moen faucets these are just a few. 

Invent something that has never been invented yet, something that everyone needs or wants and you can become a billionair.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          NY
          United States
          Member #23835
          October 16, 2005
          3502 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2009, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Two thoughts. 1. Assuming a psychic was actually psychic, why would using a supercomputer to predict lotery numbers make sense? 2. How did Bil Gates, the guy who started Ikea, and J.K. Rowling get super rich?

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
            BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
            United States
            Member #1647
            June 10, 2003
            2763 Posts
            Posted: July 16, 2009, 11:17 am - IP Logged

the holy grail of lottery formulas came from a remote viewer...

x+yyy/n  x-yyy  x/n+yyy  x/n-yyy

i really think there is validity in that realm,i have a copy of the cia/army sri remote veiwing training manual and study the technics everyday...GuitarGuitarDrumGoof

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
              Clarksville
              United States
              Member #487
              July 15, 2002
              17638 Posts
              Posted: July 17, 2009, 8:07 am - IP Logged

What ever happened to critical thinking and common sense?  I can't believe this thread.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2009, 11:19 am - IP Logged

the holy grail of lottery formulas came from a remote viewer...

x+yyy/n  x-yyy  x/n+yyy  x/n-yyy

i really think there is validity in that realm,i have a copy of the cia/army sri remote veiwing training manual and study the technics everyday...GuitarGuitarDrumGoof

Is that formula from Aaron donahue?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/130829/565722

stribman's avatar - chi
                  georgia
                  United States
                  Member #65527
                  September 28, 2008
                  417 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2009, 11:28 am - IP Logged

For what its worth, I dont belive in the physic thing.  But I once knew a guy that had a cousin who had / returned from the dead.  This person was to have physic powers. that were well recognized. I ask him about the possibility of getting some numbers from his, cousin. His reply was no way. His cousin said that the sprits became very upset if he exposed the future in any way like that.  So my conclusion if some one knew for real he would not tell for money.

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
                    BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
                    United States
                    Member #1647
                    June 10, 2003
                    2763 Posts
                    Posted: July 18, 2009, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Is that formula from Aaron donahue?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/130829/565722

yes i have taken that formula and applied my own things to it,now i get much better results everytime i use it...no i will not share my system  as to disrupt the flow of normal lotterys and i will be vending my own hotsheets very soon...capitalism at it's best....

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                      Katy, Tx
                      United States
                      Member #67709
                      December 3, 2008
                      204 Posts
                      Posted: July 24, 2009, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Log ago I used to use the California Astrology Asso.  and they sent me the numbers to play.  They were 9 11 15  22 27 34  I have been playing them for five years now and they were not even close!!   So now I just wheel my number plus 5 quick picks.  I at least wins me a little.

JoeySun Smiley

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5146 Posts
                        Posted: July 24, 2009, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Have you ever wonder how much psychics make?They charge like 5 dollars per minute...I don't believe psychics can see the future winning numbers, but don't you think that psychics should be the ones creating a "los alamos laboratory" of lottery systems & supercomputers? Don't you think that of all people they should be the ones for the type of money they charge customers well not exactly the amount of money they charge customers but how they have fooled the entire world...

Fact: A good portion of the population of countries believe that psychics can see the future...

Psychics or the psychic network make a lot of money, well the obscure ones don't but the rest that are on the internet, they got to be making tons of money....And those lines are always bussy...And what's the main purpose why people call psychics? Because of money...

that's why when i find a very good system that i think it works i forward it to Psychics websites...

so the question is, don't you think that psychics should be the ones of all peoples to be creating lottery lottery systems...What i am saying is all the psychic networks as millions of dollars they make every year [combined] can set aside a little bit and create a "los alamos laboratory of lottery with systems" similar to LP, but of predictors and use those hot numbers to give their customers when customers call? Don't you think so...Just 1 group can serve all the psychics of the world...Specially when i know that psychics can't see the future of lotteries....Don't you think they should do this....

thank's pumpi76:

but all>>>>>>>>:

on this Lottry Post r psychic's>>>>>>>>>>.............U may B the #1 psychic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank's 4 promot'ng>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>............RESEARCH^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

psykomo