Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga evening 905

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 7 years ago by chouquounette.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Georgia
United States
Member #70329
January 30, 2009
171 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2009, 12:20 am - IP Logged

WOW! Thank you, I am glad someone else has the same thought process. DancePartyHyperHurray!BananaNo Pity!White BounceThudPoke

United States
    Member #70646
    February 7, 2009
    30 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2009, 12:48 am - IP Logged

None of those had to do with picking or not picking numbers. 

Those numbers each day are put out there like they are the actual real Historical followers. The real deal.  Numbers tracked, we are told, since 1993.

Fine, the question was how because they don't match the real true results. Perhaps they do something else in a different way. 

Since 1993 someone says they "somehow" using "something" to follow these numbers. Fine, how,  because the results don't say that. They say that's wrong. They say it's random.  

Finally, you ask them so you might understand.

Rather than just coming right out with the contradiction and confronting the person you first give them a chance. You let them explain why their results don't match up to actual results. You give the person an opportunity to say how they might come up with those numbers.  They deserve a chance to tell how they do it. Even if you believe they are full of beans when they avoid the opportunity.

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
      Member #42875
      July 9, 2006
      7245 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2009, 3:28 am - IP Logged

None of those had to do with picking or not picking numbers. 

Those numbers each day are put out there like they are the actual real Historical followers. The real deal.  Numbers tracked, we are told, since 1993.

Fine, the question was how because they don't match the real true results. Perhaps they do something else in a different way. 

Since 1993 someone says they "somehow" using "something" to follow these numbers. Fine, how,  because the results don't say that. They say that's wrong. They say it's random.  

Finally, you ask them so you might understand.

Rather than just coming right out with the contradiction and confronting the person you first give them a chance. You let them explain why their results don't match up to actual results. You give the person an opportunity to say how they might come up with those numbers.  They deserve a chance to tell how they do it. Even if you believe they are full of beans when they avoid the opportunity.

Thank you Ironcheese, newbie or not you deserve a standing ovation for your obsevation...Hurray!

United States
        Member #916
        December 12, 2002
        18335 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2009, 4:04 am - IP Logged

Thank you Ironcheese, newbie or not you deserve a standing ovation for your obsevation...Hurray!

Here comes the bipolar lady that has disappeared for months now and all of a sudden makes an appearance in my thread....Green laugh

United States
          Member #916
          December 12, 2002
          18335 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2009, 4:08 am - IP Logged

I have to say one thing.. I am in under no way obligated to put my followers and historical predictions day in and day out... If you do not like my thread stay out of it.. No one forces you to come here and start beating me down.  So Mr. Ironcheese with your 12 posts on LP.....please be the judge of your own thread.... and stay out of mine.. I have nothing to prove to you... I spend an average of 6 hours a night or day studying numbers... Do I need to explain myself to you?  I really don't think so..

United States
            Member #70646
            February 7, 2009
            30 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2009, 8:31 am - IP Logged

So chouquounette, you're like this big, famous "Diva" who doesn't give autographs or grant interviews or answer a question from the public? 

Funny !

Give us a break lady. You have to be kidding .

joola99's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
              Member #54490
              August 20, 2007
              2211 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2009, 8:45 am - IP Logged

So chouquounette, you're like this big, famous "Diva" who doesn't give autographs or grant interviews or answer a question from the public? 

Funny !

Give us a break lady. You have to be kidding .

Good morning everyone,
              Just a small request to the above,
              Could you please leave Ms. Chouq alone?
              She is kind enough  to post these predictions daily,
              So if you are not greatful please stay out of her forums.
              No disrespect intended.
              Thank you.

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2009, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Thanks for being so kind Joola... Mr. Cheese will eventually go away.. No idea why he stopped on my thread in the first place... Like I care!Green laugh

Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #70329
                  January 30, 2009
                  171 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2009, 9:09 am - IP Logged

You have my support on this. Trust me she is not a Diva, maybe a wannabe! Wannabe's usually respond this way.

Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #70329
                    January 30, 2009
                    171 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2009, 9:12 am - IP Logged

No one has asked her to post at all. I think many of us would be glad to see her not posting, because she usually is very angry with posters when they don't agree with her and she thinks she has it all down pat, unfortunately like many it is a guessing game with some type of technique to get numbers to look the way we want, just a game of chance. So immature....

yxb0pb's avatar - nw gnome.jpg
                      Ellenwood, Ga.
                      United States
                      Member #70473
                      February 3, 2009
                      468 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2009, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Well I think she is doing a great job on her posting.  Whenever a person give you somthing of value and

ask for nothing in return.   I think it is a very good thiing.  And the person too!

See Ya!Cash 3 Master

LiLSpeedy's avatar - 2714
                        Decatur, GA
                        United States
                        Member #20471
                        August 18, 2005
                        2668 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2009, 9:36 am - IP Logged

I think all of you that are attacking my friend are busters. If you don't know what that means, ask your children, they know. On the LP we freely share information so that others may benefit. I have won using Chouquounette's post many times. It is hard to share information with people that are seeking it for their own personal gain. I too, post predictions, but only share my methods with a select few.

Winning is Funtastic!

Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #70329
                          January 30, 2009
                          171 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2009, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Whatever!!!!!

United States
                            Member #916
                            December 12, 2002
                            18335 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2009, 9:49 am - IP Logged

I think all of you that are attacking my friend are busters. If you don't know what that means, ask your children, they know. On the LP we freely share information so that others may benefit. I have won using Chouquounette's post many times. It is hard to share information with people that are seeking it for their own personal gain. I too, post predictions, but only share my methods with a select few.

Thanks Speedy, you and I and a few select others go back a long way!Sun Smiley

LiLSpeedy's avatar - 2714
                              Decatur, GA
                              United States
                              Member #20471
                              August 18, 2005
                              2668 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2009, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Whatever!!!!!

DAH!!!!Jester

Winning is Funtastic!