Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone Play the horses~

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2009, 1:08 am - IP Logged

The first time I ever bet on a horse was at Sportsman's Park in Chicago (it's gone now) for the Kentucky Derby if I recall. The horse's name was Real Quiet. I bet $50 to win and he came in first and I went to the window and collected $450. I told the old man at the window that it was the first bet I had ever made on a horse. He said: "Son, that's the worst thing that could possibly happen to you in horse racing." I found out what he meant in the following weeks at the track. That win made me think it was going to be easy to repeat all the time. It wasn't.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34524 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2009, 1:16 am - IP Logged

The first time I ever bet on a horse was at Sportsman's Park in Chicago (it's gone now) for the Kentucky Derby if I recall. The horse's name was Real Quiet. I bet $50 to win and he came in first and I went to the window and collected $450. I told the old man at the window that it was the first bet I had ever made on a horse. He said: "Son, that's the worst thing that could possibly happen to you in horse racing." I found out what he meant in the following weeks at the track. That win made me think it was going to be easy to repeat all the time. It wasn't.

Yeah, that is true is you get hooked, I am not though, thanks for input. I do like to go from time to time.  I have won lots of times, I am more lucky at the Track than I am with the lottery. That is really where my luck is.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

cypher's avatar - shapes swish.jpg

United States
      Member #80204
      September 18, 2009
      35 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2009, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi...I'm a new member here and I have a interest in the "Sport of Kings."  I ran a site back in '96/'97 and it was in the top 100 sites on the web.   Domestic changes occurred and I couldn't keep up with it anymore but I may revive it again under a different name as others have taken the previous name now.  Anyways, I will start a blog for those with an interest in horse racing...hope to see ya around!

"Quite often, more is less!"

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34524 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2009, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi...I'm a new member here and I have a interest in the "Sport of Kings."  I ran a site back in '96/'97 and it was in the top 100 sites on the web.   Domestic changes occurred and I couldn't keep up with it anymore but I may revive it again under a different name as others have taken the previous name now.  Anyways, I will start a blog for those with an interest in horse racing...hope to see ya around!

Ok, that is nice to knw! You can start a Group in Yahoo talking about Horses, I did make a blog once about the Kentucky Derby.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34524 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2009, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

You are very good in picking the Horses, Do you Study the horses?  You call the Trifectas and Supers.