Welcome Guest
You last visited August 22, 2017, 8:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery "Urban Legends"

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 8 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
Yinzer Country, PA
United States
Member #4067
March 18, 2004
2741 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2009, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

A few years back, in VA, some Australians noticed that the jackpot was bigger than the odds, so they printed out playslips of EVERY combination.  Ever since then, if a lottery gets suspiscious of a big transaction (They suspect something like money laundering.), and they can control the machines through their computer, they will either slow the machine down so the person has to wait a long while, or they will send someone out to turn the machine off, and possibly take it away.  I also remember a case in MA where someone tried to buy out the old Mass Millions game when the jackpot was huge, and I believe the person was arrested on suspiscion of money laundering.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34918 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2009, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Not so much for the people here at LP, but what things have you hard from people not so quite informed about that lottery that you knew was totally bogus but you can't convince them otherwise?

There is one that I think we can mention regarding LP though, and that is it seems every so often someone comes here thinking this is an entire board of jackpot winners and their first post is something like, "Tell me how to win a jackpot".

I've had people tell me things like when you play a ticket the "big computer" at lotto HQs is compiling a list of combinations of numbers not to "let hit".

How about you? What kind of outlandish "facts" have others told you about lotto?

I have heard so many times that the Lottery is Rigged, sometimes I think it is because how could the same number come out twice, in one day! same exact number?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.