Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I have the SYSTEM?

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 8 years ago by JAP69.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
Member #69169
January 5, 2009
2122 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2009, 3:56 am - IP Logged

A couple of weeks ago I bought Lotsoft pro 3 and 4 thinking it would increase my chances of winning (straight). I suddenly found myself looking for the nearest school to enroll for an advanced mathematical course, LOL. Seriously, Its all a bunch of crap!!!! They give me 50 different lists of numbers for a 3 and 4 digit game. I do not need all of that info! GET a wheel and 3 lists of the most important statistics of your state lottery and WIN! Thats ALL!

"Many Strategies|One Game"

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2009, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

A couple of weeks ago I bought Lotsoft pro 3 and 4 thinking it would increase my chances of winning (straight). I suddenly found myself looking for the nearest school to enroll for an advanced mathematical course, LOL. Seriously, Its all a bunch of crap!!!! They give me 50 different lists of numbers for a 3 and 4 digit game. I do not need all of that info! GET a wheel and 3 lists of the most important statistics of your state lottery and WIN! Thats ALL!

It does give you a wheel and 3 or more lists of the most important statistics for your state and for all the other states too and yes you can win if you know how to use the stats and the wheel.

You question was:

I have the SYSTEM? Only you would know if you have the system, but now you do have "the program".

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
      Member #69169
      January 5, 2009
      2122 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2009, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

I get your point but I could have did the statistic my self

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
        Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4054 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2009, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Don't dis the program.  Knowing what to do with the data separates the winners from the losers.

takeemtothebank

United States
          Member #69169
          January 5, 2009
          2122 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2009, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

What do you call winning. Box Hits! I can hit that almost when ever I want to. The Pick 4 that is! I play straight. Would have won today but was busy.You had better be hitting like crazy before you confront me about WINNING.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34522 Posts
            Posted: July 16, 2009, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

I have a System too, I have done this for years, I always forget about it,  But this is what I do, take the last number thst came out. It is done like tic-tac toe  Put the middle number in the center. going from up and down It can be from any State lottery, and figure it out.  Just pick any number in the tic-tac-toe. It is a t of numbers but you jst have to pick the right one. I will be back to give you an example. Hold on for a few mins.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34522 Posts
              Posted: July 16, 2009, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

I get your point but I could have did the statistic my self

Ok, I wish I could make the tic-tac-toe. But here is an example  Last night lottery was 068   Ok, here was my run down or System:

...0...L...0....l....9...                009

...1....L...6...l.....2.....             162

....3....L..8....L....4......           384       The number in Midday Pick 3 was 986 

pick any number                               

Sometimes it works try it some times!     Put the winning number in the Center.  experiment with it.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                rainbow lake
                Canada
                Member #25177
                November 2, 2005
                10764 Posts
                Posted: July 16, 2009, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

I have went through a lot of software programs,

Lotsoft is the best.

You need to know how to use it!

The problem is people think they should have a system that wins daily,

wont happen!

Review my posts

there is no way i could get it down to combos straight, thats right straight, and 2 combos,

I will defend lot soft,

I tell you what tell me what state your in and i will use lotsoft and find you a winner, just to prove it.

I study lotsoft stats up tp 2 hours a day and thats just for my State.

The problem with most people is tha they are looking for instant gratifaction,

They want no work involved,

What you put in is what you get back.

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                  rainbow lake
                  Canada
                  Member #25177
                  November 2, 2005
                  10764 Posts
                  Posted: July 16, 2009, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

What do you call winning. Box Hits! I can hit that almost when ever I want to. The Pick 4 that is! I play straight. Would have won today but was busy.You had better be hitting like crazy before you confront me about WINNING.

Proof is in the pudding start listing you predictions, and stop shooting off the hip.

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5963 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2009, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

I have went through a lot of software programs,

Lotsoft is the best.

You need to know how to use it!

The problem is people think they should have a system that wins daily,

wont happen!

Review my posts

there is no way i could get it down to combos straight, thats right straight, and 2 combos,

I will defend lot soft,

I tell you what tell me what state your in and i will use lotsoft and find you a winner, just to prove it.

I study lotsoft stats up tp 2 hours a day and thats just for my State.

The problem with most people is tha they are looking for instant gratifaction,

They want no work involved,

What you put in is what you get back.

AG, I couldn't have said any better!

paurths's avatar - underground
                      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                      Belgium
                      Member #19287
                      July 29, 2005
                      2254 Posts
                      Posted: July 16, 2009, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

If you can hit that almost when ever you want to, then why bother looking for software?

If a person can have a boxed hit every day, then she or he don't need a straight hit.
                      Just put $1000 on your boxed number each day, and you will gain a fortune within a month.

cheers
                      Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #22395
                        September 24, 2005
                        1583 Posts
                        Posted: July 16, 2009, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

If I am not mistaken, you can try LotSoft before you buy.

Lesson learned for next purchase - try it free before you buy.

Of course that leads to a question...if you can do the statistics yourself and win almost "anytime" WHY DID YOU BUY A PROGRAM?

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                          Idaho
                          United States
                          Member #56506
                          November 21, 2007
                          6537 Posts
                          Posted: July 16, 2009, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

I don't think there is anything wrong with getting boxed hits. It's better to get a box then not get a hit at all.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
                            Member #6363
                            August 20, 2004
                            4148 Posts
                            Posted: July 16, 2009, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I don't think there is anything wrong with getting boxed hits. It's better to get a box then not get a hit at all.

I am with you TSC,

The box hits keeps you in the game with little or no loss until you can hit the straights.

and Lotsoft is the second best program I have ever used to keep important statistics.

The best part about Ricky's program is he will listen to you and make additions to the program if he thinks they will be useful.

If you are faulting someone for giving you to much information, well....what can be said about that...Confused

Use what you need and leave the rest. It really is that simple.

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

germantown md
                              United States
                              Member #64543
                              August 31, 2008
                              3771 Posts
                              Posted: July 16, 2009, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

If you can hit that almost when ever you want to, then why bother looking for software?

If a person can have a boxed hit every day, then she or he don't need a straight hit.
                              Just put $1000 on your boxed number each day, and you will gain a fortune within a month.

cheers
                              Ricky

especialy if u state specific also u can play all the positions available for a str8 hit if u sure your box will drop.

no software or anything needed.